Is there a doctor in the US that is known for sizing?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Markc2008

Is there a doctor in the US that is known for sizing?

Postby Markc2008 » Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:44 am

Curious if there is a doctor that is known for successfully being an aggressive sizer? I am 41 years old and have pssd which has caused me basically to have a hard time getting aroused. I use a combination of pills and injections which are not always great. I have been doing this for the last five years and I can see both starting to not work as well. I’ve even tried Botox from Dr. Gittens in NY. I feel like I have finally exhausted all my options and thinking really hard about the implant. One of my big concerns is losing decent length even if for only half a year. I’m very average to begin with and really don’t want to lose anymore if at all possible. I know some doctors are more known for undersizing or being agressive so looking for a little input in that department. Thanks guys!

rdnkbiker

Re: Is there a doctor in the US that is known for sizing?

Postby rdnkbiker » Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:06 am

i would say most top well known docs are going to size right.... it with experience i think great docs have great outcomes
HBP since my 20s Full ED i was 55 when i received my implant January 17th 2017 sever scare tissue through corpora cavernosa clear to the glands (no blood flow) complete revision new equipment july 10th 2023 AMS CX 21cm by DR.William Brant very happy

Markc2008

Postby Markc2008 » Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:21 am

Ok so some aren’t more known for aggressive sizing then? I get there is probably a delicate balance between longevity or safety and aggressive size. I just truly hate to lose and inch to an inch and a half when I started with six max. I know a lot of people will say atleast it works but man that’s a tough pill to swallow. Which is why if there is a well known doctor to atleast make this as minimal as possible that is who I would want to see.

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:37 am

I think any good doctor won't promise anything size wise but will agree to size as best they can. If you're not experiencing erections on a regular basis that's where size can be lost and time to consider the implant. Many guys do lose size initially but are able to regain it in a few months of cycling.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Markc2008

Postby Markc2008 » Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:30 am

Thanks. Yeah I sometimes get nocturnals with enough pills in my system but it’s hit or miss and sometimes they are weak. The horrible part is physically I don’t have any scarring even with a couple of years of off and on injections and no physical issue causing my Ed. It’s basically something that antidepressants caused which causes a lack of arousal and Ed. It appears to be permanent. I’ve waited it out five years off the meds to no avail. I also have a lot of numbness there. So I think it’s time. I just want to be sure to save any size I can. Thanks.

CuzznClark

Postby CuzznClark » Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:38 pm

VEDs when used regularly (and responsibly) are known to minimze size loss when you have ED. Many implanters reccomend use prior to implant surgery.
67 yrs old, married ro my beautiful wife for 43 years..oral meds did the job beginning at 58 until undergoing RPS at age 64, Trimix worked until it didn't. Implanted with 20cm Titan (no RTEs) by Dr Levine on 3/18/24

Journeyman

Postby Journeyman » Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:51 pm

Being sized correctly is what is important. Oversized / undersized will cause problems and result in dissatisfaction with the implant . I suggest, in addition to VED use , look for a traction device. I personally used the penimaster pro with great success . I'd stretch with the pp pro and then engorge with the VED. This regiment over the course of 2 years took my atrophied ED dick into a 22cm titan. I pump to 7.5" a year out from surgery. It saved me . Good luck
54 - Coloplast Titan 22cm , Implanted by Dr. Clavell in April 2023

Journeyman

Postby Journeyman » Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:54 pm

.... also , watch the videos on YouTube. Dr. Clavell has a library of great, informative videos. I learned alot and was so impressed with him, I flew to Houston to have him do my surgery
54 - Coloplast Titan 22cm , Implanted by Dr. Clavell in April 2023

Rider1400

Postby Rider1400 » Wed Mar 27, 2024 3:17 pm

As others say, more concern as to proper than aggressive sizing. The obvious top Drs are Clavel in Houston, Eid in New York, and Perito in Florida. Perito has a large library of videos called “meet the penis” go to his web sight and there’s a link there. A lot of his videos address these issues you’re concerned about. Most properly sized IPPs will start out around an inch short but over 6 months or so if you aggressively pump and do the perito exercises they will get back to where you were. Most reputable Drs stress using a VED for at least 2 months daily for 30 minutes off and on just prior to surgery to get everything stretched out as much as possible. This alone is probably the most important thing going into it. Research, research, and research some more and you’ll agree with these comments. Good luck in your future!
58year old ED started mid 40s pills failed after 10 years. Injections works but diminishing results with pain. Implanted 5-22 Baylor,Scott,and White Dallas.Dr Michael Wierschem, infrapubic Coloplast 20cm and 1cm RTE. Going strong and loving it!

tomas1

Postby tomas1 » Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:27 pm

There are probably hundreds of implant surgeons in the US who will not cause you to lose size unless you have pre-existing issues. My surgeon never promised anything, and I was at my lifelong size the first time I inflated. As a bonus, I even picked up 3/8th inch. I've never heard of my doc mentioned here, but he operates regularly.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

Return to “Implants”