Considering implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
owasso

Considering implant

Postby owasso » Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:07 pm

59, on trimix and pills, really considering the implant option, it seems I worry so much anymore I can’t relax and have sex. My natural erection is downward now and somewhat a left curve also, how long will I be down? I am an active weightlifter.

MiddleAgedMiami

Re: Considering implant

Postby MiddleAgedMiami » Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:22 pm

owasso wrote:59, on trimix and pills, really considering the implant option, it seems I worry so much anymore I can’t relax and have sex. My natural erection is downward now and somewhat a left curve also, how long will I be down? I am an active weightlifter.

Your doctor will give you a specific time frame for working out. I’d plan on no strenuous lifting/exercise for at least 4 weeks. As it was explained to me by my doctor, they want to ensure no hernia of the reservoir primarily.
41 Gay man. Had situational ED for 3 years & light venous leak.
Implanted March 2024 by Dr. Cordon at Mt. Sinai in Miami.
22 CM Titan w/ 2 CM RTE on right & 1.5 CM RTE on left. Classic pump
View my implant journal here https://tinyurl.com/yc7et8ht

marlow13

Postby marlow13 » Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:40 pm

MiddleAgedMiami wrote:
owasso wrote:59, on trimix and pills, really considering the implant option, it seems I worry so much anymore I can’t relax and have sex. My natural erection is downward now and somewhat a left curve also, how long will I be down? I am an active weightlifter.

Your doctor will give you a specific time frame for working out. I’d plan on no strenuous lifting/exercise for at least 4 weeks. As it was explained to me by my doctor, they want to ensure no hernia of the reservoir primarily.

FACTS!!!
58 y/o PCA 18 on March 2017. Biopsy 8.6 Gleason. Diagnosed with Prostate Cancer June 2017. Robotic Prostectomy Aug 2017. .02 at Follow ups so far. Implanted on 9/6/19 with AMS 700 CX 21+2 RTE's by Dr.Dean Knoll Urology Associates Nashville, TN.

Witheringhog

Postby Witheringhog » Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:28 am

4-8 weeks would be the normal range from what I have experienced/heard. Small percentage could need longer depending on how you recover.
49 - Coloplast Titan 22 implanted 5-2 Dr. Clavell in Houston

Return to “Implants”