VED usage prior to IPP

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
walnut99

VED usage prior to IPP

Postby walnut99 » Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:12 pm

I am looking to proceed with an IPP in approx 7-8 weeks and looking to do regular VED usage. I have started doing it a few times and not sure I am doing it correctly. I get to near full/full erection in the device and have been gradually using it for longer stretches of time. I am up to around 15 min in the device erect.

But I have seen in some posts that people only do it for a few minutes at a time in various intervals, as opposed to say 1x a day. I see the veins popping a bit and its a blue color from the veins, but it seems to go back to normal right away after i shut if off with no residual pain.

Is it ok to use the device for 15-30 min max at one time? What have others done?

CuzznClark

Re: VED usage prior to IPP

Postby CuzznClark » Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:05 pm

I have been using one for 2.5 years after prostrate surgery to preserve size (prior to my implant last week)

The longest I would go with contnuous vacuum was 5-10 minutes. However; I would usually pump and hold for 5 minutes and repeat this cycle 5-6 times
67 yrs old, married ro my beautiful wife for 43 years..oral meds did the job beginning at 58 until undergoing RPS at age 64, Trimix worked until it didn't. Implanted with 20cm Titan (no RTEs) by Dr Levine on 3/18/24

MelloMe13

Re: VED usage prior to IPP

Postby MelloMe13 » Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:00 pm

Hi! I just tried my VED for the first time in years, In Preparation for IPP in India in July. My penis is shorter than before, and when fully inflated the root and first 3 inches max-out the tube circumference, then the penis narrows after 3". Has anyone experienced this?
I am going to cycle 10min inflated a couple of times per day to help with size restoration per doctors advice.

Male 49, married 15 years, pills worked until they didn't (almost 20 years!).

Return to “Implants”