Titan XL Flaccid Evolution

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Enoughisenough

Titan XL Flaccid Evolution

Postby Enoughisenough » Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:00 am

I'm most likely putting the cart before the horse and overthinking this whole thing, but I'm super curious about guys with Titan XL (24cm) flaccid state after having the implant for awhile. I was implanted last Wednesday so I'm still in straight out state at 60% inflation. I'm at work now and have this thing dang near duct taped to my abdomen and it's killing me. I've heard when flaccid, it will still stick straight out? I'm not worried about a bulge - actually looking forward to that a bit as I've never had one, but i don't want to look like I have an erection. That's just creepy and awkward.

If you have a titan, can you please share your experiences with how your flaccid behaves post op. Mention the size you got and how long it's been please.

Looking for a little peace of mind here :)

Rider1400

Re: Titan XL Flaccid Evolution

Postby Rider1400 » Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:40 am

Titan 20 plus 1 been 22 months
It is definitely an adjustment from being really soft and a grower. At first it will be uncomfortable to tuck down as things start to get broke in it will gradually get easier. At first there will be dogears that will hurt a lot, then within a few months things get broken in and it gets more comfortable. After 3-4 months it will still bulge but gets even softer. Then sometime after 6 months I realized I didn’t even think about it for most of a day. By 10 months mine was really soft and although dogears were there they weren’t visible and caused no discomfort. You think at 11-12 months that this thing is completely broke in and I thought I had maxed out. But!… by 13 months it even gets softer. After that I can’t tell any difference. I inflated it twice a day for 30 minutes doing the perito exercises for the first year. After that it’s just 3-4 times a week as needed for sex, masterbation or just to feel it get big! lol. Give it time it will all settle in and will be a faded memory in a few months.
58year old ED started mid 40s pills failed after 10 years. Injections works but diminishing results with pain. Implanted 5-22 Baylor,Scott,and White Dallas.Dr Michael Wierschem, infrapubic Coloplast 20cm and 1cm RTE. Going strong and loving it!

bp1111

Postby bp1111 » Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:46 am

I have the 22 and I’m only 6 weeks out. Mine certainly hangs down when deflated. It’s definitely a shower now (6”+ deflated), still quite firm and doesn’t quite rest on the balls all the way down, but it’s hanging down and the tip is pointing at the floor.

I still can’t comfortably keep it pointed up in pants (never really did this before) and it’s not always completely comfortable hanging down in pants yet. Glad I’m taking some time away from work at the moment.
Implanted 2/14/24 at age 50 w/ a 22cm Titan, no RTE's, classic pump by Dr. Clavell after 9+ years of worsening ED. I tried everything from pills to injections. Venous leak confirmed 2/2/24. Healthy, fit and active.

Enoughisenough

Postby Enoughisenough » Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:54 am

bp1111 wrote:I have the 22 and I’m only 6 weeks out. Mine certainly hangs down when deflated. It’s definitely a shower now (6”+ deflated), still quite firm and doesn’t quite rest on the balls all the way down, but it’s hanging down and the tip is pointing at the floor.

I still can’t comfortably keep it pointed up in pants (never really did this before) and it’s not always completely comfortable hanging down in pants yet. Glad I’m taking some time away from work at the moment.

Thanks @bp1111 - I'm looking forward to deflating this damn thing. Pointing down and softer would be awesome. I can bend it down now but it's just pops out straight and into my pants. I love the idea of bigger flaccid - i just want it in a resting state lol.

Journeyman

Postby Journeyman » Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:54 am

It'll be fine . Enjoy the bulge and the passing glances from nearby women
54 - Coloplast Titan 22cm , Implanted by Dr. Clavell in April 2023

monkfroot

Postby monkfroot » Mon Mar 25, 2024 12:27 pm

7+ flaccid but a fat pad, amd medium nutsack and chunky thighs so it looks weirder in sweats than if it bowed and hugged a nutsack bulge....

Even when fully deflated, it swells back up a little. Not mad, I just wish my inflated girth was as impressive
Titan OTR implanted on 1/26/24. PE and Anxiety of varied degrees since age 19. Varicocele issues past 30 years. Type 2 Diabetic since 2013, pills didnt work, minimal reaction to shots, some VL, still had morning/overnight wood, but moderate quality.

Midwest Guy 333

Postby Midwest Guy 333 » Mon Mar 25, 2024 10:00 pm

See my thread, "How Can I Make My Flaccid Penis Smaller?" and also, the thread "Implanted 3-20-24 Dr. Clavell" for some discussion on this topic. Seems with a sizeable Tital XL, a guy is going to be a "show-er." Good luck.
Implanted 1/17/24 Dr. Clavell, Houston Medical Center Titan XL 24 cm, classic pump, 20 years ED, pills did nothing, injections for 10 years, 64, very fit, 8.2 x 6.2 pre-surgery ;)

Return to “Implants”