Decided to bite the bullet and got implanted by Dr. Karaman in Turkey

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
tonydante

Decided to bite the bullet and got implanted by Dr. Karaman in Turkey

Postby tonydante » Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:19 pm

Hey, so I wanted to update that I finally got implanted on Tuesday by Dr. Karaman in Turkey. I was considering doing it with Ralph in the UK, but I backed off because I thought the price is a bit steep for me. That's when I found out about dr. Karaman because some guys on here had it done with him. It's all explained in my previous posts. I then had some time to think about it and finally decided to take the plunge do it(and eventually did it)

The operation went fine without problems and the doctor made sure to answer all of my concerns and questions. I am now discharged from the hospital and recovering. There is no pain, but walking is uncomfortable. On Saturday I will go for a follow up.

I know it was a risky decision, because there is limited info on Rigicon and the surgeon. I would have gone with Ralph because of the many more accounts here and experiences, but in the end, finances had the final say.(I had the money for him as well, but to me it felt unreasonable to spend such a big chunk of my parents' and my savings). I am definitely worried about future complications. I guess time will tell if I made the right choice, but for now I am hopeful that it will turn out ok. For now that's it, I will update soon on how my recovery is going.
22 y.o., Eastern Europe. Worsening ED from a very young age, probably after injury. Took Accutane at 14 - probably made it worse. Meds don't work. Implanted on 19.03 by Dr Ihsan Karaman in Istanbul, Rigicon Infla 10AX, 20 cm + 1cm RTE

Juerhareb

Re: Decided to bite the bullet and got implanted by Dr. Karaman in Turkey

Postby Juerhareb » Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:37 pm

How is it going? You are even younger than me (and also European). I got implanted yesterday and, despiste some pain, I am doing pretty well, without any bruising and almost 0 inflamation until now.
Late twenties. ED since very early twenties. Unable to have sex.
Implanted 20-03-2024 AMS LGX 21+3 cm. Dr Juan Ignacio Martínez Salamanca (Spain).

tonydante

Postby tonydante » Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:46 pm

Juerhareb wrote:How is it going? You are even younger than me (and also European). I got implanted yesterday and, despiste some pain, I am doing pretty well, without any bruising and almost 0 inflamation until now.

Hey, glad to hear it's going well for you so far. I unfortunately have some bruising, also it's pretty numb and uncomfortable but I hope it's only temporary.
22 y.o., Eastern Europe. Worsening ED from a very young age, probably after injury. Took Accutane at 14 - probably made it worse. Meds don't work. Implanted on 19.03 by Dr Ihsan Karaman in Istanbul, Rigicon Infla 10AX, 20 cm + 1cm RTE

Juerhareb

Postby Juerhareb » Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:55 pm

tonydante wrote:
Juerhareb wrote:How is it going? You are even younger than me (and also European). I got implanted yesterday and, despiste some pain, I am doing pretty well, without any bruising and almost 0 inflamation until now.

Hey, glad to hear it's going well for you so far. I unfortunately have some bruising, also it's pretty numb and uncomfortable but I hope it's only temporary.

The key moment was the retirement of the catheter. That shit was killing me. I am also in pain and uncomfortable too, I guess thats unavoidable. Also have difficulties to pee with this inflated.

Do you have cold glans? Mine are freezing now...
Late twenties. ED since very early twenties. Unable to have sex.
Implanted 20-03-2024 AMS LGX 21+3 cm. Dr Juan Ignacio Martínez Salamanca (Spain).

newhope

Postby newhope » Fri Mar 22, 2024 4:01 am

I think you made the right choice.
Imho this operation (considering how simple is the implant, just some tubing, and the effort required by the surgeon) is simply way overpriced.

What was your total cost?
And also what is the length of your implant and your penis length?
LGX 18 + 1, reservoir with 90 cc. 2023/12
Pre-OP VED length: 5.5". Post-OP: 4". At 3 months post-op: 5".
Cycling with a lot of pain
If you have a motorcycle or a bike stop using it (ED with motorcycle accident).

swivel

Postby swivel » Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:47 am

Nice to read that you got it done,

Did the surgeon tell you if you had fibrosis or scarring from the injury you write about in your signature?
-early 30's
-erectile and pelvic floor dysfunction

tonydante

Postby tonydante » Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:30 pm

Juerhareb wrote:
tonydante wrote:

The key moment was the retirement of the catheter. That shit was killing me. I am also in pain and uncomfortable too, I guess thats unavoidable. Also have difficulties to pee with this inflated.

Do you have cold glans? Mine are freezing now...

Yes, it's pretty uncomofortable but for now I don't have much pain

tonydante

Postby tonydante » Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:31 pm

newhope wrote:I think you made the right choice.
Imho this operation (considering how simple is the implant, just some tubing, and the effort required by the surgeon) is simply way overpriced.

What was your total cost?
And also what is the length of your implant and your penis length?

The total cost for the hospital fees, operation, and implant was around 7000 euro. I stupidly forgot to ask the doctor the length of the implant, I will make sure to send him a message.

tonydante

Postby tonydante » Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:32 pm

swivel wrote:Nice to read that you got it done,

Did the surgeon tell you if you had fibrosis or scarring from the injury you write about in your signature?

He didn't tell me anything sadly

tonydante

Postby tonydante » Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:34 pm

tonydante wrote:Hey, so I wanted to update that I finally got implanted on Tuesday by Dr. Karaman in Turkey. I was considering doing it with Ralph in the UK, but I backed off because I thought the price is a bit steep for me. That's when I found out about dr. Karaman because some guys on here had it done with him. It's all explained in my previous posts. I then had some time to think about it and finally decided to take the plunge do it(and eventually did it)

The operation went fine without problems and the doctor made sure to answer all of my concerns and questions. I am now discharged from the hospital and recovering. There is no pain, but walking is uncomfortable. On Saturday I will go for a follow up.

I know it was a risky decision, because there is limited info on Rigicon and the surgeon. I would have gone with Ralph because of the many more accounts here and experiences, but in the end, finances had the final say.(I had the money for him as well, but to me it felt unreasonable to spend such a big chunk of my parents' and my savings). I am definitely worried about future complications. I guess time will tell if I made the right choice, but for now I am hopeful that it will turn out ok. For now that's it, I will update soon on how my recovery is going.

I forgot to mention that I got a Rigicon Infla 10AX. Will be happy to share about it's performance once I hopefully start using it.

Return to “Implants”