Questions from a newly implanted man

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
MiddleAgedMiami

Questions from a newly implanted man

Postby MiddleAgedMiami » Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:18 pm

Hello gentlemen, I had my procedure back on 3/13, everything went great. Titan 22 CM with 1.5 CM and 2 CM RTEs (on either side). I was left partially pumped. I have a few questions:

1. What did you find helped to alleviate your post-op swelling most?

2. Should I be looking at underwear that will support my balls or let them hang? What’s best from a swelling standpoint?

3. What’s the average time frame to be “out of the woods” with regard to infection risk? I’m being very careful, but I’d like to get an idea of when I can start handling my penis more normally.

Thank you for any answers!
41 Gay man. Had situational ED for 3 years & light venous leak.
Implanted March 2024 by Dr. Cordon at Mt. Sinai in Miami.
22 CM Titan w/ 2 CM RTE on right & 1.5 CM RTE on left. Classic pump
View my implant journal here https://tinyurl.com/yc7et8ht

newbie443

Re: Questions from a newly implanted man

Postby newbie443 » Sat Mar 16, 2024 6:13 pm

MiddleAgedMiami wrote:Hello gentlemen, I had my procedure back on 3/13, everything went great. Titan 22 CM with 1.5 CM and 2 CM RTEs (on either side). I was left partially pumped. I have a few questions:

1. What did you find helped to alleviate your post-op swelling most?

2. Should I be looking at underwear that will support my balls or let them hang? What’s best from a swelling standpoint?

3. What’s the average time frame to be “out of the woods” with regard to infection risk? I’m being very careful, but I’d like to get an idea of when I can start handling my penis more normally.

Thank you for any answers!

1. What helped most I think is doctor. Some of the often-mentioned doctors here have a number of men that have a lot of swelling and bruising. I had an overnight stay where I was flat on my back. And I continued this back at my hotel room with cold packs. Motrin also helped with inflammation. The first 48-72 hours are the most important. Stay flat and cold packs. With getting up a bit more after 48 hours.

2. My discharge instructions required a jock strap for days. After that I wore tight FOTL briefs when I was wearing anything. Then I switched to David Archy separate pouch bamboo underwear. That was really soft and felt a lot more comfortable on my sore genitals.

3. The risk of infection is always present. It is highest right after surgery and declines fast over the early months. Risk continues to decline over the first year. At that point the risk is at the lowest for the rest of the life of the implant. Just follow your doctors' instructions. Men and doctors differ so no need to follow another doctor and man's instructions.
Injections failed. Implanted 3-21-18 AMS 700 LGX 21 + 1 RTE 100 cc reservoir 6.5" L 5" G Dr. Kramer.

Proximal Perforation Sling Repair 4/13/21 Dr. Broghammer

66 years young.

Will show and tell and talk with others.

Return to “Implants”