Scheduled for Coloplast Genesis

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
easymoney

Re: Scheduled for Coloplast Genesis

Postby easymoney » Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:11 am

I have a Rigicon since 6 2023 .. it bends better than the genesis from what I hear ... lifetime warranty on the Rigicon don't know what the warranty is on the genesis each implant has it's own pros and cons do your research before you get sliced and diced again..

LastHope

Postby LastHope » Sat Mar 16, 2024 2:45 am

What was his reaction when you requested a malleable?

wolfpacker

Postby wolfpacker » Sat Mar 16, 2024 6:48 am

Wow so you have had no implant at all for the past 2 years Rolltide?
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

My journal: viewtopic.php?t=17202

thedriver

Postby thedriver » Sat Mar 16, 2024 9:06 am

I'm happy to help rolltide, Genesis or Rigicon is a good choice for reliability, ask your surgeon which would be right for you, ask him to explain the differences also there was pros and cons on both of being compared side by side,
After 4 Titan IPP failures within 4 years I finally wised up and went to the Malleable Genesis 23cm- 13mm implanted 2-1-24 and no regrets so far.
For those that are asking, I'm going to change the wifeys avatar weekly.

RollTide

Postby RollTide » Sat Mar 16, 2024 8:25 pm

When I met with Dr. Christine I expressed my interest in a Malleable implant. He didn’t act surprised I think because of my previous infection and removal of the Titan. After an examination he said due to scar tissue there would be some loss in penis size but cannot say how much scar tissue is present until surgery. After my research of the Malleables I was already leaning towards the Genesis mainly because it has been in production for 20 yrs. My thoughts are if there had been a lot of issues with it Coloplast would have discontinued it. Old School thought If It Ain’t broke Don’t Fix It. I did ask him about the Rigicon & he advised at this time he does not offer Rigicon. He said he only offers Boston Scientific & Coloplast. I told him I would like to have a Coloplast Genesis Malleable & he said that was a good choice. He advised he would get me scheduled for surgery. I am very excited about getting this procedure and having an experienced caring physician like Dr Christine.

thedriver

Postby thedriver » Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:04 am

Very cool, I wish all the best for you on your upcoming surgery, I'm sure everyone here will be looking forward to your post-operative progress once it is done
After 4 Titan IPP failures within 4 years I finally wised up and went to the Malleable Genesis 23cm- 13mm implanted 2-1-24 and no regrets so far.
For those that are asking, I'm going to change the wifeys avatar weekly.

RollTide

Postby RollTide » Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:06 am

Thanks Driver, I definitely will keep everyone informed as to my progress on the upcoming surgery.

LastHope

Postby LastHope » Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:16 am

Thank you rolltide for sharing your journey with us. You are in great hands. Dr. Brian Christine is awesome.

venousleak1990born

Postby venousleak1990born » Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:08 pm

i have genesis malleable too
Implanted with Coloplast Genesis MALLEABLE on Jan 2024.
I have had venous leakage.
I didnt like the side effects of PDE5 inhibitors.
So far, I am very happy with the Coloplast Genesis.
I am from Türkiye.

RollTide

Postby RollTide » Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:37 pm

How are you liking your new Coloplast Genesis Malleable? I will be getting a Genesis in a couple of weeks.

Return to “Implants”