How long were your penises after inflatable implant before cycling

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
19cmbonepressed

How long were your penises after inflatable implant before cycling

Postby 19cmbonepressed » Tue Mar 12, 2024 7:09 pm

How long were your penises after inflatable implant before cycling?

As, if your penis was 7 inches erect before surgery, was it... like 3-4 inches after inflatable implant before cycling? Like the weeks after operation.

Longer? Shorter?

Txagq8

Re: How long were your penises after inflatable implant before cycling

Postby Txagq8 » Tue Mar 12, 2024 7:49 pm

It’s funny, in a way, that Gt1956 and I have been on this site for a while, are about the same age, and have nearly identical views on so many issues.

But when it came to post implant size he was pretty casual. Nonchalant. Cavalier attitude. On the other side of the coin I was Mr. Tailor’s Tape Measure for damned near a year.

Perhaps it’s because I had a rather late puberty and was a big time grower. After all was said and done I ended up with a large albeit not huge (6 7/8 x 6) dick while still thinking I had the smallest dick in the room.

Yes, for 2 or 3 weeks. Maybe a month after my implant I had a much shorter dick. By how much? Well, the first time I measured (about a week after surgery) I was down from 6 7/8 to 4 1/2.

Of course, I was infrapubic, and there was a healthy amount of swelling right on top of the pubic mound/fat pad. So yeah, that distorted the measurements quite a bit.

We are talking 4+ years ago so don’t ask me when it all comes back. A good chunk did when the remnant swelling went away but that took over 6-8 weeks. That put me in the 5 1/2 to 5 3/4 range. The rest sort of just slowly came back over a year as I cycled.

I ended up at 17.3 cm. That translates to 6.81”. That’s .06” shy of my best Trimix induced boner before surgery. I’m happy with it.

I’d try telling you not to worry about size but guys are guys and most of us are hard wired to think bigger=better.

Perhaps the knowledge that I came from 2 1/4” shorter than my original length and slowly regained all but a tiny fraction of an inch will make you feel less worried. I hope so.
Robust, adolescent 65 year old. Venous leakage forever. Used shots, shots+pills 30+ years. Married to same wife ~35 yrs. Implanted 31Dec2019 in Austin Tx. AMS 700 LGX 18 cm with 5 cm RTE.

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Tue Mar 12, 2024 10:35 pm

Hey, I heard my name. Yes, I was cagey for a good reason. At the time there was a few members that seemed to remember something someone else would say then call them out on it when the facts changed a year later. Just because I didn't post my measurements. I did know exactly what they were. I have relented on girth only because so many experts were claiming that you could not get over 5.5" (I think) in girth with an AMS implant. Geeze, I was over 5.5" from day one & went up relatively quickly. Btw, I suspect that I might be 1/4" or so under my youthful girth now but I don't care.

For the record. I posted several months ago that my presurgery stretch test was a whooping 12.5cm. Most post surgery stuff was done by my drs nurse. I forget but I think it was at about 6 weeks my dr measured my erection at 13cm. I have continued to grow length albet slower every month.

Part of my issue is the distal vs proximal measurements. I had 21cm total but like 10cm of that was proximal. Do the math, 21cm minus 10cm means that my distal was only 11cm. Well my stretch test was 12.5cm. Does anyone see the problem.

After much consideration I decided that to publish much about my out of norm measurements was going to throw some members into a tizzy fit. I was right. We now have someone trying his best to correlate implant size to final size. This guy that needs a better hobby is even data mining members posts & posting their results for his study.

Thanks but no. I'm an outlier & I need to just stay that way.

FWIW, like most couples we did talk about size over our long relationship. She maintained that she never, after sex, wanted more than I was giving her. That speaks volumes to me. As she used to say "I've been jumping on that same pogo stick for over 50 years".
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

19cmbonepressed

Postby 19cmbonepressed » Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:04 pm

[quote="Txagq8"]It’s funny, in a way, that Gt1956 and I have been on this site for a while, are about the same age, and have nearly identical views on so many issues.

But when it came to post implant size he was pretty casual. Nonchalant. Cavalier attitude. On the other side of the coin I was Mr. Tailor’s Tape Measure for damned near a year.

Perhaps it’s because I had a rather late puberty and was a big time grower. After all was said and done I ended up with a large albeit not huge (6 7/8 x 6) dick while still thinking I had the smallest dick in the room.

Yes, for 2 or 3 weeks. Maybe a month after my implant I had a much shorter dick. By how much? Well, the first time I measured (about a week after surgery) I was down from 6 7/8 to 4 1/2.

Of course, I was infrapubic, and there was a healthy amount of swelling right on top of the pubic mound/fat pad. So yeah, that distorted the measurements quite a bit.

We are talking 4+ years ago so don’t ask me when it all comes back. A good chunk did when the remnant swelling went away but that took over 6-8 weeks. That put me in the 5 1/2 to 5 3/4 range. The rest sort of just slowly came back over a year as I cycled.

I ended up at 17.3 cm. That translates to 6.81”. That’s .06” shy of my best Trimix induced boner before surgery. I’m happy with it.

I’d try telling you not to worry about size but guys are guys and most of us are hard wired to think bigger=better.

Perhaps the knowledge that I came from 2 1/4” shorter than my original length and slowly regained all but a tiny fraction of an inch will make you feel less worried. I hope so.[/quote]
good aswer so around 4 inches

Return to “Implants”