PLANNED SURGICAL INTERVENTION

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Simoxxx

PLANNED SURGICAL INTERVENTION

Postby Simoxxx » Mon Mar 11, 2024 9:10 am

Good morning guys, I have finally scheduled the surgery for April 26th with Doctor Andrea Cocci in a private clinic in Milan. He told me he will install ams (he prefers them because they are coated in antibiotic and are easier to pump). There are 46 days until my surgery and I hope they pass as quickly as possible.
47 years old, I have been suffering from erectile dysfunction for about 24 years due to a serious venous leak. Pills only worked at the beginning now I use VED with cock ring but not entirely satisfactory. Planting scheduled for April 26th

frank66665

Re: PLANNED SURGICAL INTERVENTION

Postby frank66665 » Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:31 am

good Italian brother, you have found a good doctor who is humble and open to discussion, I spoke to him about 14 months ago, he seems like a great guy
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

Simoxxx

Re: PLANNED SURGICAL INTERVENTION

Postby Simoxxx » Tue Mar 12, 2024 6:09 am

frank66665 wrote:good Italian brother, you have found a good doctor who is humble and open to discussion, I spoke to him about 14 months ago, he seems like a great guy

Yes, it made a really good impression on me. Very humble, understanding and helpful, the clinic where I will be operated on is excellent and at 18,000 euros including post-operative visit, I would say it is good.
47 years old, I have been suffering from erectile dysfunction for about 24 years due to a serious venous leak. Pills only worked at the beginning now I use VED with cock ring but not entirely satisfactory. Planting scheduled for April 26th

Return to “Implants”