Auto DEflation happening with a Titan

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
darkflame

Auto DEflation happening with a Titan

Postby darkflame » Sun Mar 10, 2024 1:48 pm

My Titan is a few years old now, and I seem to be having some autodeflation issues. But... I'm not sure, it it might actually be normal.

So if I pump to 100%, rock hard, it will maintain for abut 15 minutes. Between 15-30 minutes it will deflate to like 90% rock hard. If I leave it for longer like an hour it bottoms out to maybe 80-85% inflation, although still hard enough for insertion.

This really isn't an issue for sex because if I do lose that 100% hardness I am only like 2-3 pumps away from resoring it, and most of my penetrative sex lasts between 15-30 mins.

Just wondering if this is an issue for other Titan users, can you guys maintain 100% inflation for 30 minutes or more without losing any hardness whatsoever?

Ibfuelish

Re: Auto DEflation happening with a Titan

Postby Ibfuelish » Sun Mar 10, 2024 5:08 pm

Let me start off by admitting, I know nothing. 5 weeks post implant of an AMS… but here’s my take on expectations of implant performance. I’ve looked at this contraption the bioengineers call an IPP… and to be honest, they aren’t the most sophisticated design. The valve block is the most sophisticated and I’d bet the engineering of my dogs squeaky toy over this. Having said that, I’ve looked at the instructions for these pumps and it seems like when there’s a malfunction, they advise to “reset” the valve block… the latest one I read seemed akin to squeezing the crap out of the block to get the internals of the valve to reset. Of course I believe this to be a last ditch effort before a revision, but I have accidentally had mine deflate in the middle of the inflation process because I squeezed the “non-button” sides of the block fairly aggressively trying not to squirt the whole contraption out of my fingers and straight into a testicle.

So, maybe some research and corresponding manipulation of the valve body can reseat the valve seals?

Just a thought. I’m surprised we don’t have a bioengineer who actually designed these things in the forums somewhere.
57 yo, 20+ years of ED.. no actual diagnosis, just doesn’t work or respond to pills, shots or VED… implanted 1/31/24… 24cm -RTE, AMS 700 CX… slight scarring left corpora. DM2, A1C 6.4, HBP, Hyperlipidemia, 280lbs, 5’11”. Basically Shrek.

Return to “Implants”