Three Weeks In

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
bp1111

Three Weeks In

Postby bp1111 » Wed Mar 06, 2024 6:31 pm

I started to comment in another thread, but decided it would be best to start my own update. All has been going pretty well for me except for some residual swelling and build up or hardening in the scrotum, which does seem to be improving. The doc also provided a prescription for a steroid (methylprednisolone) that will clear it up quickly apparently, but because of the impact of the steroid on the immune system, he wanted three days of two different antibiotics before taking the steroids, so I can start Friday. Will need to take antibiotics for 2wks and the steroids for 5-7 days I believe. Steroid is in this special pack showing how to take with 6-8 over the course of the first day with the number of pills declining each day.

I pumped for the first time. I had already played with and felt around the pump to find where the deflate buttons were, but recently decided to try first to deflate and then inflate. I was lucky and things went well and was actually pretty easy for me. It did get very hard quite quickly. Not a tremendous number of pumps or time required. I got some full pumps and some small or partial pumps that were also effective for in inflating. I have the classic titan pump and you can hear it when you make a normal or hard pump. It seems that you can pump it easier/slower and you may not hear anything. If there was low music, TV or any kind of noise it would be drowned out, particularly if you weren’t listening intently for it. The noise doesn’t worry me at all.

Fortunately it wasn’t painful, even as I thought it might be getting close to the current max. I didn’t push it too far since it’s still early, but it seemed that I would be comfortable with it pumped up for for quite some time.

Size looked good considering the stage of recovery. It definitely grows in length and girth, but not like my grower used to. A quick measurement showed length just below 7” and girth just below 5”, which is down somewhere between a 1/4” - 1/2” on both. I’m not worried about this considering all I have heard about being patient and what happens after cycling.

Deflating is possibly a bit trickier or just a different kind of experience. The plastic nature of the cylinders is very obvious as you squeeze your dick to deflate. You can feel, and possibly hear, crinkling as it deflates. You are feeling this on the inside and with your fingers. There were no problems really, but the pump did squirt away from me once in the deflate process.

The remaining swelling that has hardened to some extent on the left side and some floating around lower near the pump, complicates the process a little, particularly deflating. It will be quite easy once that clears up.

It was cool to have it inflated and also deflated. Fiancé thought it looked good too, felt good (just a gentle touch with clean hands) and liked how hard it was. I also deflated it this morning to run the kids to school, a few errands and a walk after. It was much more comfortable getting in and out of the truck and just sitting/driving. The easy mile walk with the dog was comfortable too. I also wore normal clothes. It’s certainly a bigger flaccid than the grower I was sporting all my life, but it wasn’t offensive in Under Armour gym shorts. I was happy with my package and the comfort when deflated. I have found Obviously pouch underwear to be comfortable and supportive at this point, although I do wish the pouch was slightly bigger. These are not the separate pocket type, just one supportive pouch, which is fine now that the incision is mostly healed.

Although a lot going on during this process, I’ve not had to deal with anything too difficult or painful yet. If I can get rid of this build up/swelling I’ll be feeling real good about where things stand.

Hope this helps some folks. I’d be interested to hear about anyone’s story with swelling and the kind of hardening in the scrotum that I’m now dealing with. How quickly it cleared up with steroids or otherwise. Thanks.
Implanted 2/14/24 at age 50 w/ a 22cm Titan, no RTE's, classic pump by Dr. Clavell after 9+ years of worsening ED. I tried everything from pills to injections. Venous leak confirmed 2/2/24. Healthy, fit and active.

monkfroot

Re: Three Weeks In

Postby monkfroot » Wed Mar 06, 2024 6:47 pm

Thanks man! circling back on my age old question - when you were deflated before inflating to the 5" erection girth what was your girth?
Titan OTR implanted on 1/26/24. PE and Anxiety of varied degrees since age 19. Varicocele issues past 30 years. Type 2 Diabetic since 2013, pills didnt work, minimal reaction to shots, some VL, still had morning/overnight wood, but moderate quality.

Witheringhog

Postby Witheringhog » Wed Mar 06, 2024 7:08 pm

My sac got alot better in the 4-5 week range, i didn’t take steroids or anything. Measurements are tuff in the beginning, for me i think it was because the skin at my base was swollen, it looked the same and as soon as the skin returned to normal it measured the same.

Hope you keep is posted on your first few experiences using the implant and a few months after when you become a experienced cocks man, your going to have a ton of fun. Congratulations man, best wishes.
49 - Coloplast Titan 22 implanted 5-2 Dr. Clavell in Houston

bp1111

Postby bp1111 » Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:30 am

monkfroot wrote:Thanks man! circling back on my age old question - when you were deflated before inflating to the 5" erection girth what was your girth?

Didn’t measure the flaccid. You definitely gain girth, but not like I did in the past, considering it’s much larger soft. There may be greater gains after cycling. I’m happy with it now and assume it will expand a little over time.
Implanted 2/14/24 at age 50 w/ a 22cm Titan, no RTE's, classic pump by Dr. Clavell after 9+ years of worsening ED. I tried everything from pills to injections. Venous leak confirmed 2/2/24. Healthy, fit and active.

bp1111

Postby bp1111 » Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:39 am

Witheringhog wrote:My sac got alot better in the 4-5 week range, i didn’t take steroids or anything. Measurements are tuff in the beginning, for me i think it was because the skin at my base was swollen, it looked the same and as soon as the skin returned to normal it measured the same.

Hope you keep is posted on your first few experiences using the implant and a few months after when you become a experienced cocks man, your going to have a ton of fun. Congratulations man, best wishes.

Thanks.

The hardening of tissue related to the swelling is what bothers me a bit. It’s taking up more space in there. Hopefully, the steroids and a little time do the trick. I’m not concerned where I am size wise. The swollen giant sack does make it look smaller though.

I’m looking forward to putting it to good use in a few short weeks.

Cajun Jeff

Postby Cajun Jeff » Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:48 am

Sounds like you’re doing great. Do keep us posted. Your in for a bunch of funk, :D
68 years old, Married 48 years. Prostate Cancer surgery 11 years ago. Tried Pills, VED, moved to injections (EdEx) for past 6 years. Implanted with AMS 700 LGX by Dr Hellstrom in New Orleans at Tulane Medical. 1/13/20

nerdynerd

Postby nerdynerd » Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:33 pm

I'm envious (but happy for you!) that you lost so little length. I'm down at least an inch (6 -> 5). Were you a grower or a shower before the surgery? I have a theory that showers lose less post-surgery.
Born 1956. Peyronies + venous leak. Implanted 12/12/23 Dr. Clavell penoscrotal. Proximal = 10cm, right distal = 12.5cm, left distal = 12cm due to Peyronies. 1 0.5cm RTE on the right. 125CC reservoir filled with 110ml saline. Titan OTR.

jasejuk

Postby jasejuk » Thu Mar 07, 2024 5:54 pm

Congrats.

I was three weeks in Tuesday 5th and like you --got going on my own pumping and deflating before my follow up today.

I havent measured and like you I am just following the advice on FT to give all that stuff time.

I am more than happy with where i am at with it--elated in fact!

It's great to have a few of us implanted and getting things going around the same time period.
Age 50. ED since 25 yrs old. Used pills etc. Last 10 years, everything, including injections --did not work. Doppler test diagnosed VL. Implanted Coloplast Titan 22cm UK NHS ( --13/02/2024 Coloplast with Dr Win Gan Lee -- UCLH London UK)

monkfroot

Postby monkfroot » Thu Mar 07, 2024 7:10 pm

nerdynerd wrote:I'm envious (but happy for you!) that you lost so little length. I'm down at least an inch (6 -> 5). Were you a grower or a shower before the surgery? I have a theory that showers lose less post-surgery.

I was a grower. like big grower.
Titan OTR implanted on 1/26/24. PE and Anxiety of varied degrees since age 19. Varicocele issues past 30 years. Type 2 Diabetic since 2013, pills didnt work, minimal reaction to shots, some VL, still had morning/overnight wood, but moderate quality.

bp1111

Postby bp1111 » Thu Mar 07, 2024 7:50 pm

nerdynerd wrote:I'm envious (but happy for you!) that you lost so little length. I'm down at least an inch (6 -> 5). Were you a grower or a shower before the surgery? I have a theory that showers lose less post-surgery.

Until three weeks ago I was a major grower, which worried me some but the doctor put me at ease based on the way they measure and determine the sizing. I don’t believe he could have fit much much more in there based on the feel when pumped up.

Return to “Implants”