Incremental Deflation with OTR

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
monkfroot

Incremental Deflation with OTR

Postby monkfroot » Wed Mar 06, 2024 2:18 pm

For people with the Touch pump -
If you pump more than you intended, and want to let pressure out do you have to fully deflate first then start all over again or can you deflate in stages?
Titan OTR implanted on 1/26/24. PE and Anxiety of varied degrees since age 19. Varicocele issues past 30 years. Type 2 Diabetic since 2013, pills didnt work, minimal reaction to shots, some VL, still had morning/overnight wood, but moderate quality.

Witheringhog

Re: Incremental Deflation with OTR

Postby Witheringhog » Wed Mar 06, 2024 3:34 pm

I know you asked for one touch feedback, … but not sure how it would be much different than the classic like I have. You would press the one touch button then add a pump asap, do that a few times and you will get a feel for how soon you need to add a pump to shut the valve. I do this every night before sex, pump to max, then back it off to 3/4s till the wife comes to bed. Why do you ask?
49 - Coloplast Titan 22 implanted 5-2 Dr. Clavell in Houston

monkfroot

Re: Incremental Deflation with OTR

Postby monkfroot » Wed Mar 06, 2024 5:03 pm

Witheringhog wrote:I know you asked for one touch feedback, … but not sure how it would be much different than the classic like I have. You would press the one touch button then add a pump asap, do that a few times and you will get a feel for how soon you need to add a pump to shut the valve. I do this every night before sex, pump to max, then back it off to 3/4s till the wife comes to bed. Why do you ask?

I think I know why...I am in the same boat I think...
Titan OTR implanted on 1/26/24. PE and Anxiety of varied degrees since age 19. Varicocele issues past 30 years. Type 2 Diabetic since 2013, pills didnt work, minimal reaction to shots, some VL, still had morning/overnight wood, but moderate quality.

Return to “Implants”