Motorcycles

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Terry1094

Motorcycles

Postby Terry1094 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:50 pm

I got on mine today in 40 degree weather. I found it to be a little uncomfortable. i ride a 2012 HD Ultra, and before the implant I thought the seat kind of squished my junk. Other I know say the same thing about the standard seat. Now, with the new guy in the sac, it EALLY squishes things. Anyone else deal with this?

jerrywayne

Re: Motorcycles

Postby jerrywayne » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:09 pm

hey I tide 2008 softail delux have been implanted with ams700lgx for 8 months now ride very good my seat seems to have a low spot jusy where my balls sit seems to work out very well no problems at all

Terry1094

Postby Terry1094 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:22 pm

Took the wifes 2000 Heritage Springer out today. So much better than mine. She has a solo seat, different design balls just found a home and sat there. I think I'll have to get a new seat casue it was uncomfortable riding mine yesterday.

seawyn

Postby seawyn » Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:45 pm

I ride a 94 Ultra Classic haven't had an problems riding. Have an AMS 700 LGX

Terry1094

Postby Terry1094 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:11 pm

I had a '93, the seat on the new bike is very different, the front of the seat presses against your crotch. Implanys aside I have friends who replaced the seats shortly after buying the bike.

inthezone

Postby inthezone » Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:16 pm

I'm worried about my "paint shaker" single cylinder KLR 650 "thumper" causing vibration wear for my implant. I just had surgery but I'll switch over to a smoother bike soon.
AMS 700 LGX Feb 2013.

ditchman

Postby ditchman » Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:39 pm

Hey, inthezone. One of my bikes is a Suzuki DR650 single cylinder thumper like your KLR. Before my surgery (two weeks ago), I bought an Airhawk cushion for it for when riding longer distances. I don't intend to get rid of this bike, and may not use the Airhawk cushion for shorter rides. I have not been out on the bike yet this season with the new implant; weather still too rough for riding, and I am still healing up from surgery.

But, I'm curious about your comment that you are wooried about "causing vibration wear for my implant." Is there such a thing as vibration wear on these AMS devices? Does anyone have an informed answer to that question? It would seem to me that wear and tear would occur more when having sex than anything else, and that if the device can survive many years having normal intercourse, mild vibrations from a motorcycle would not adversely effect it. But, then again, I don't know, and I could be wrong. If so, I'd like to know the risks and threats of riding motorcycles with these devices. I am fairly young, so the longevity off the device is an extremely important issue to me.

Thanks!
ED problems beginning age 35, no health problems other than ED, non-diabetic, low cholesterol, normal blood pressure; AMS CXR implant March 2013 (Dr. Drogo Montague, Cleveland Clinic) following oral meds, VED, and finally injections without improvement.

Return to “Implants”