Heading in 'that' direction

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
equusAz

Re: Heading in 'that' direction

Postby equusAz » Thu Mar 07, 2024 10:52 am

beachbum1 wrote:Just one quick question, and I'm not being a smart a$$ but very serious. Would you rather have 8.25 x 6.5 dick that just doesn't work, or say a 6x5 that will work every time and for as long as the both of you can stand it? And the last set of numbers I just pulled out or the air. With a good Dr the loss should be minimal. But again, what good is a 8 or 9 or 10 inch dick that won't get hard( other than bragging rights, and if I had one that size you dang well bet I would be) compared to a 6 or 7 inch one that does work?
What ever your decision, I wish you all the luck in the world.

Yeah I totally get it - doesn't stop it from sucking though. Just wish life would stop throwing me curveballs for once. I've had enough 'setbacks' in life that this was just an additional setback I didn't want / need. Sure it could have been worse or could be worse, that doesn't take the sting away.

Appreciate it though.

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:27 pm

Sorry about your situation. I never had prostrate problems, just the usual weakening of erections as I aged. Pills worked for a while, injections worked for a while. Have to say my recovery was tough but I'd do it again if needed. Love the fact that the implant offers anytime, anywhere satisfaction guaranteed. I did lose some length waiting so long to get the implant, if that is a concern, get it done asap.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

equusAz

Postby equusAz » Fri Mar 08, 2024 1:12 pm

Yeah I won't be waiting any longer than I have to. I did check - my insurance SHOULD cover it as long as my docs write it up properly.

The doc in question said he wants to wait for the 'minimum' of one year after the RP - which will be in July - I've waited this long - a little longer wont kill me - and I AM doing injections - they just are not enjoyable at all.

Stupid

Postby Stupid » Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:08 am

Smaller and hard is better than the opposite. I agree
RP 2015. all downhill real fast. 2022 consulting doctor at USC. Apptmt is in November going bionic??

Return to “Implants”