What can go wrong in left groin/perineum

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
satyrum

What can go wrong in left groin/perineum

Postby satyrum » Wed Feb 21, 2024 3:51 am

Hi everyone. I'm 7 weeks post-op. I had almost no pain last week (other than temporary pain during max inflation). But now I have constant pain in my left groin when I walk around. Pain goes away only when I lie down. Here's what happened.

I have some auto-inflation. So hiding a 7 inch long deflated penis has been problematic. Sometimes (especially when I point my penis to the right/left in my underwear) I feel pain.

I had to travel with a bus 5 days ago. Before the bus ride I pointed my penis to the right in my underwear. I started to feel pain after 10-15 mins, but I couldn't change the position for 2 hours. After the bus ride I had constant pain in my left groin. Decided to get rest since then. Nothing changed.

When I walk around, I have pain. When I move suddenly, I have pain. When I point my penis to the right in my underwear, I have pain. The pain is in my left groin. Where cylinders go into the body, I assume. Is it possible to dislodge cylinder?

The fact that I basically pressed my penis to the right when it wasn't fully deflated (because of auto-inflation) could cause something like that? Or maybe I caused damage to the scar tissue forming around the left cylinder in my groin/perineum?

Did anyone encounter something like that?
Last edited by satyrum on Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
37. Implanted by Dr. Hakky. 26cm Titan. January 2024.

riseagain

Re: What can go wrong in left groin/perineum

Postby riseagain » Wed Feb 21, 2024 6:18 am

I had the same problem right after my implant. Turned out to be diverticulitis, had nothing to do with the implant. It was some of the most pain I have ever felt. You should go see a gastro doctor and get a CAT scan asap if the pain doesn't go away.

My pain was in the lower part of my colon, which is on the left side. I had an infection. Not saying that what it is, but it's worth a look at. I asked Dr. Hakky about it during this time, he said it shouldn't be the implant but offered no other reason. I ended up going to the emergency room and found all this out.
65 yrs old. Married 38 years to an awesome wife. Implanted on 8/4/2022 Titan 24cm XL. Dr Hakky. Loving the implant so far.

wolfpacker

Postby wolfpacker » Wed Feb 21, 2024 6:37 am

Could be that your reservoir has moved some from where it was originally placed
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

My journal: viewtopic.php?t=17202

satyrum

Postby satyrum » Wed Feb 21, 2024 6:50 am

wolfpacker wrote:Could be that your reservoir has moved some from where it was originally placed

Thank you for your answer.

Reservoir is placed around lower abdomen, I assume. It can herniate, but still. My pain is in left perineum area. The pain is similar to the pain I felt during the first days of cycling.

When I lie down, it slowly goes away. When I walk around for couple of minutes (or change the position of penis) it comes back.

thedriver

Postby thedriver » Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:15 am

Could be internal stitching, Mine sort of started the same way, have you tried cycling the implant ? is there small bumps on the lower left of the shaft ?
Take a look at my past posts on this subject.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=16507
After 4 Titan IPP failures within 4 years I finally wised up and went to the Malleable Genesis 23cm- 13mm implanted 2-1-24 and no regrets so far.
For those that are asking, I'm going to change the wifeys avatar weekly.

satyrum

Postby satyrum » Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:26 am

thedriver wrote:Could be internal stitching, Mine sort of started the same way, have you tried cycling the implant ? is there small bumps on the lower left of the shaft ?
Take a look at my past posts on this subject.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=16507

There are no bumps. I started cycling 4 days after surgery (It's been 7 weeks now).

I think my inflated penis slightly twists (something I realized couple of days ago), but I heard this happened to couple of other people and went away in time.

When I walk around for couple of minutes I feel slight pain. When I move suddenly (or go for an extended walk), the pain becomes much more apparent. It is similar to the pain I felt in the first couple of weeks of cycling. Was pain similar in your case?
Last edited by satyrum on Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

thedriver

Postby thedriver » Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:33 am

It is very similar to what I felt during the internal stitching failure.
Did your surgeon tell you to cycle 4 days after surgery ? that is way too soon to begin.
Did the same pain start the first time you cycled ?
After 4 Titan IPP failures within 4 years I finally wised up and went to the Malleable Genesis 23cm- 13mm implanted 2-1-24 and no regrets so far.

satyrum

Postby satyrum » Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:44 am

thedriver wrote:It is very similar to what I felt during the internal stitching failure.
Did your surgeon tell you to cycle 4 days after surgery ? that is way too soon to begin.
Did the same pain start the first time you cycled ?

Yeah I started cycling very early, which is my surgeon's protocol. I fully trust him.

It's similar to the regular perineal pain when cycling. But right now I feel similar pain in its deflated state when I do helicopter exercises (basically deflated perito exercises). Or when I walk around for a sustained period of time. My uneducated guess is I was too forceful and caused some minor damage. If it doesn't go away (or gets worse) I'll be seeking professional help. Hearing different cases prepares me to be more informed which will allow me to ask better questions.

I have to underline one thing. I think this pain started when I forced my penis to point right for a sustained period of time. And right now, when I point it right (in its deflated state), I feel the most pain.
Last edited by satyrum on Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

thedriver

Postby thedriver » Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:48 am

I would stop cycling until I seen the doc, you don't want to make things worse.

FinallyBionic

Postby FinallyBionic » Wed Feb 21, 2024 9:10 am

Sorry to hear about your pain with implant. First, I believe it is a good idea to contact your surgeon and let him know about your issue.
You mentioned something about Perito exercises. Not sure if you did them yourself. I have a concern about these exercises when the patient isn't operated by Perito himself and he recommended that. I am sure they help with regaining size, but doing them incorrectly can harm your body, especially in early stages of recovery. Anyway, regular cycling would regain the original length overtime.
Getting a CT scan can help identifying whether the cylinder ends moved from the spot where they sit on the crus. I believe forum member Newbie had a similar issue but years after his implant. You can reach out and get more info from him if he didn't see this post.
Finally Bionic
1969. RP Oct. 2017. Pills and Trimix didn't work. Inguinal hernia repair on both sides. AMS CX 21 cm+1 RTE, by Dr. Kai Li at Kaiser, VA, Jan. 2021. FT member since July 2020 as AST2123. See my previous 457 posts.

Return to “Implants”