Kegels and cycling

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Stayingstrong

Kegels and cycling

Postby Stayingstrong » Fri Feb 16, 2024 4:51 am

I am wondering if any guys here have thoughts on incorporating kegel exercises with the cycling.
Even though my penis is rock hard it is not as stable at the base as I would like it to be or remember to be when I had normal erections.
I have been adding kegels to my cycling in hope that the muscles below the penis becomes stronger where I may it virtually unmovable when I decide to contract those muscles in that area.
I am only 10 weeks post -op and have absolutely NO complaints in the penetrative sex I have been having but I would enjoy the ability to control the stability at that point.
Also, I want to be able to flex my penis, making it vividly obvious, to move up and down. Kind of make it dance as a show for the lady I am with. Show that it is, hands free, alive and kicking, ready for action and pulsating as a result of excitement from her before and after the sex
Age 70
Pills didn't work well. Trimix worked good for 3 years, then only fair for following 3 years but need a cock ring in conjunction.
Implant 12/6/2023 Dr. Eid
Coloplast Titan 20 cm with right side trimmed to 19 cm. No RTE. Classic pump.

Nycflugel

Re: Kegels and cycling

Postby Nycflugel » Fri Feb 16, 2024 2:17 pm

Hi

Unfortunately you will not be able to make your penis dance after surgery.

At least I can’t. I used to but I am also 3 weeks out

Stayingstrong

Postby Stayingstrong » Fri Feb 16, 2024 5:17 pm

Nycflugel wrote:Hi

Unfortunately you will not be able to make your penis dance after surgery.

At least I can’t. I used to but I am also 3 weeks out

Not so sure about that. With the kegels I am slowly regaining a "dancing" ability.
I really want to be able to make it look alive and ready to attack for my lady friends.
When it is in their hand, mouth, or pussy, I want them to feel a pulsating.
Age 70
Pills didn't work well. Trimix worked good for 3 years, then only fair for following 3 years but need a cock ring in conjunction.

strongagain

Postby strongagain » Fri Feb 16, 2024 8:02 pm

[quote="Stayingstrong

Not so sure about that. With the kegels I am slowly regaining a "dancing" ability.
I really want to be able to make it look alive and ready to attack for my lady friends.
When it is in their hand, mouth, or pussy, I want them to feel a pulsating.[/quote]

With age 70 you are a bit younger than me. Unfortunately I don’t produce much ejaculate anymore. What about you? Would love to hear from other 70+ members about their ejaculate 'volumes’.
Born in 1950, ED since 2007 (colon cancer)
08/2015 Titan Zero Degree 22 cm + 3 cm RTE
Dr. Leiber, Freiburg, Germany
6.5" x 5.7" - Very happy with implant

Living in Freiburg, Germany

favalodo

Postby favalodo » Sun Mar 03, 2024 9:15 am

I can say I have always done those kegal exercises. I am only 25 days post op and my penis is deflated completely. With that said, I can make it move about 1/2 inch when I use my pelvic floor muscles. Now when I get inflated, I'll have to report back. I too hope I will be able to control it.
71 y/o with Coloplast Titan Touch on Feb 7 2024, Organic ED 6 years, tried Pills, Trimix, Vacuum, LI-ESWT, ESWT. PILLS & Trimix worked for awhile. Married 35 years.

Crazy_Horse

Postby Crazy_Horse » Sun Mar 03, 2024 2:35 pm

Stayingstrong wrote:I am wondering if any guys here have thoughts on incorporating kegel exercises with the cycling.
"I want to be able to flex my penis, making it vividly obvious, to move up and down. Kind of make it dance as a show for the lady I am with.

You're 70 years old.

Stayingstrong

Postby Stayingstrong » Sun Mar 03, 2024 6:19 pm

Crazy_Horse wrote:
Stayingstrong wrote:I am wondering if any guys here have thoughts on incorporating kegel exercises with the cycling.
"I want to be able to flex my penis, making it vividly obvious, to move up and down. Kind of make it dance as a show for the lady I am with.

You're 70 years old.

As of November 2023, yes.
What is unusual about that?
Age 70

Stayingstrong

Postby Stayingstrong » Sun Mar 03, 2024 6:25 pm

strongagain wrote:[quote="Stayingstrong

When it is in their hand, mouth, or pussy, I want them to feel a pulsating.

With age 70 you are a bit younger than me. Unfortunately I don’t produce much ejaculate anymore. What about you? Would love to hear from other 70+ members about their ejaculate 'volumes’.[/quote]

No question I don't produce what I did as a younger man and it certainly doesn't have the same force behind it to make it shoot out but I have enough for her to get a mouthful, make a sloppy pussy, or run from her forehead down to her chin.
Age 70

Return to “Implants”