My PT Surgery Progress...

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Bigdog4all

Re: My PT Surgery Progress...

Postby Bigdog4all » Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:51 am

It's been an additional two weeks of enough healing to discover that I have no idea how to handle / manage my ball sack and contents. I have another URO appointment in about 12 days. On that day, I will consume a couple OXYs, a couple muscle relaxers, and anxiety meds for this appointment. There is no way I a gonna let the URO squeeze anything down there without drugs. I have requested the Medical Report along with Surgical DVD. I personally think a rock or marble was used instead of a pump bulb in the operation. I have no problem, pulling, twisting side to side, moving up and down, and got a nice tingle / twitch when playing with the dong. That part is semi-healed.....the proper way. Everything seems to be healing proper and everything in the right location, and no pain. It's just this pump thing that has me worried......very worried. Nothing normal about this pump.....better known as a ROCK. A pump bulb can not be that damn hard.
72, AMS 700 LGX. Married to an Angel. Discovered ED at 67. Path = Diabetic, Supplements, Pills, Needle, Pump, and finally AMS 700 (2-8-24).

rdnkbiker

Postby rdnkbiker » Mon Mar 11, 2024 9:30 am

What implant did you get read through but didn't see a brand and like the others its not as bad as you might think does take a while to break in the pump but you'll get through it just fine have patients it does take time
HBP since my 20s Full ED i was 55 when i received my implant January 17th 2017 sever scare tissue through corpora cavernosa clear to the glands (no blood flow) complete revision new equipment july 10th 2023 AMS CX 21cm by DR.William Brant very happy

Bigdog4all

Postby Bigdog4all » Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:46 pm

rdnkbiker wrote:What implant did you get read through but didn't see a brand and like the others its not as bad as you might think does take a while to break in the pump but you'll get through it just fine have patients it does take time

AMS 700....
72, AMS 700 LGX. Married to an Angel. Discovered ED at 67. Path = Diabetic, Supplements, Pills, Needle, Pump, and finally AMS 700 (2-8-24).

SteveD

Postby SteveD » Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:41 pm

You might benefit from a conversation with an AMS rep - possibly even the one who helped with the implant procedure. They've been through many similar situations and can offer suggestions for 'easing the transition.'
Somewhere on the journey after prostate cancer surgery 2019 - AMS 15/5 IPP 2 years later - saved by a very supportive wife and a great surgery team at Johns Hopkins.

Bigdog4all

Postby Bigdog4all » Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:40 pm

I will be at 6 weeks 3/21/23. The URO is suppose test inflate / deflate during this visit. This inflate / deflate will not happen. I will be heavily medicated during this visit. So hopefully, I will be able to change my mind to have it inflated / deflated. There is no way in hell am I'm gonna let anyone, including myself, touch my balls or that damn pump bulb. The entire operation and parts seemed to have healed properly. It was a piece of cake. But the sack and balls, that's another story. My URO was a good dick doctor, but don't know shyt about painless ball surgery. The left nut is doing just fine. But that right nut, If I knew this was the result.....I may have postponed or cancelled. And that damn pump/bulb.....What the fuk is that? So I will know this upcoming appointment if we will have to wait 6 months or so to even touch anything down there. So my respect and propers go to all of you that can inflate / deflate after only 6 weeks.

rdnkbiker

Postby rdnkbiker » Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:13 pm

hang in there it will lots better before you know it.... and the LGX will get easier faster .....it does take patients but will settle down my first was pretty rough a hot bath when your to that point will really help make the pump softer its that first pump that's a little rough then gets easier with time
HBP since my 20s Full ED i was 55 when i received my implant January 17th 2017 sever scare tissue through corpora cavernosa clear to the glands (no blood flow) complete revision new equipment july 10th 2023 AMS CX 21cm by DR.William Brant very happy

Bigdog4all

Postby Bigdog4all » Fri Mar 22, 2024 9:41 am

Well, went to the URO (6 weeks). Even the URO said it's too early to touch, fondle, squeeze, or any of that get acquainted crap. He put it off for another 3 weeks. Maybe some more healing will take place by then. The URO said, I can take warm bath or warm hand held shower with shower head. This entire process was pretty good and recoverable. But this inflate / deflate thing.....It's nothing like the videos.

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Fri Mar 22, 2024 11:22 am

LOL, yes the inflate/deflate process is a whole new trick. Being sore doesn't help. Maybe time to try heat? A warm heating pad might feel pretty good.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Bigdog4all

Postby Bigdog4all » Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:13 pm

Yes, thanks for the warm sit bath information. The warm bath was more soothing than the warm pad. Must be something about warm moisture water as opposed to dry warm heat, since I have tried the sit bath several times. I'm still not at the foundling stage, but at least I can touch my jewels without trying in pain. So a little by little.

Rider1400

Postby Rider1400 » Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:51 pm

Hang in there. It does get better. I guess I was a lucky one. I was instructed to try pumping one pump or so and then releasing it at my 2 week appointment. Two days later I was pumping it 3-4 pumps and then deflating. Had sex at 3 weeks but was very uncomfortable. By 6 weeks could get 8-10 pumps in. However my advantage was I had mine infrapubic, so almost no swelling and very little discomfort in the testical region. It did take time to get the scrotum toughened up enough to pump without a lot of discomfort but it does happen in time. Stay with it and a little pain is expected and a lot of soreness is common so go at your own pace and keep trying. In a few more months you’ll be using it on that wife of yours to your and her hearts desire!
58year old ED started mid 40s pills failed after 10 years. Injections works but diminishing results with pain. Implanted 5-22 Baylor,Scott,and White Dallas.Dr Michael Wierschem, infrapubic Coloplast 20cm and 1cm RTE. Going strong and loving it!

Return to “Implants”