My PT Surgery Progress...

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Bigdog4all

Re: My PT Surgery Progress...

Postby Bigdog4all » Wed Feb 21, 2024 2:21 pm

Old Guy wrote:If doc clears you to bathe, a hot bath will feel really good.

I started hot / warm showers the second week, but no baths, damn them warm showers felt good. Waiting to get the ALL CLEAR, for warm baths. Since me being a diabetic, infections are my fear factor. I will have to disinfect, rinse, clean, and rinse tub several times. Shower is a walk-in shower.
72, AMS 700 LGX. Married to an Angel. Discovered ED at 67. Path = Diabetic, Supplements, Pills, Needle, Pump, and finally AMS 700 (2-8-24).

HikerMan

Postby HikerMan » Fri Feb 23, 2024 12:52 pm

Bigdog4all wrote:
Old Guy wrote:If doc clears you to bathe, a hot bath will feel really good.

I started hot / warm showers the second week, but no baths, damn them warm showers felt good. Waiting to get the ALL CLEAR, for warm baths. Since me being a diabetic, infections are my fear factor. I will have to disinfect, rinse, clean, and rinse tub several times. Shower is a walk-in shower.

You should be getting the green light to start cycling soon.

You want to do those "Perito exercises" relentlessly.
For 90 days straight I went after it 4x's a day.

Be prepared....it will most certainly WILL hurt sometimes bending your unit around like you're kneading bread.
But now, 15 months later I can tell you I'm exactly where I was (size wise)pre-op and a little bit more girth to boot.

That protective capsule is being built the second you get done with surgery.

Get after it!

Best wishes.
AMS 700 installed 12/22/22
REAR TIP Extender 5.0CM MR Conditional
AMS 700 SPHERICAL RESERVOIR 100 ML.
AMS 700 LGX INFRA PUBIC 18 cm
Dr. Jeffrey Loh Doyle- USC KECK
Prostate cancer survivor- RP performed 8/20
56, Marathon runner, John Muir Trail fanatic.

Bigdog4all

Postby Bigdog4all » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:24 pm

Thursday…..Day 14
Today is Day 14, (two weeks) and time for follow up - Post Op check up. Everything looked good and healing was wonderful. The URO played, fondled, exercised pump slightly. It was very painful and very upsetting. He said it was for my own better good. I say, bullshyt. I think it was too early to start moving things around down there. I came back home…took Ibuprofen 800 and ice. Laid down and rested. It was a very bad day. Next URO in 4 weeks. Maybe better healing will take place by then.

Friday…..Day 15
After a day of rest and ice (Thursday), things feeling slightly better. I walked around dining room table for exercise. I chilled with ice, rest, and TV throughout the day. Took no meds. Overall, it was a decent day.

Saturday…Day 16
Feeling much better. I am able to sit a little better without my modified donut pillow. I cut out the testicle portion of the donut pillow. The testicles had a place to fall. I moved around the house like a normal person. Things looking up.
72, AMS 700 LGX. Married to an Angel. Discovered ED at 67. Path = Diabetic, Supplements, Pills, Needle, Pump, and finally AMS 700 (2-8-24).

Bigdog4all

Postby Bigdog4all » Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:54 pm

Sunday.....Day 17

Today is a marvelous day. No pain or discomfort. Sitting is now easier. I know I'm still in the healing process, but if this is a sign of how it's gonna feel in a couple months. This PT thing might have been well worth it. I noticed something today while showering. I was under the impression that you might loose some feeling or sensitivity in the penis. Is it me or is it my mind? But as I was cleaning and gently massaging the old boy, he felt like he wanted to come alive. Not firm, but had that (You want to use me feeling). I was no where close to the pump. It was quite different.

Monday.....Day 18

Started off today with warm shower, as I do each morning.....I think I might like this thing. Today as I was cleaning the head.....Damn, it was a sensuous erotic feeling. So sensitive and soothing. Sort of like you felt when you were 10 years old and you discovered how to masturbate for the first time. What's going on here? It's way to early to start using it or cycling. Haven't got the URO go ahead yet. I was just cleaning the head, an it seemed like I discovered some new shyt. Is it in my mind or does sensitivity return that quick? I don't want to rush anything.

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:46 pm

Your two week follow up sounded like mine. Doc tried to deflate me, thought I was going to pass out it hurt so bad.
After that beating it took a few days to feel better. I would take a bath each morning and I can't remember how far out I was but washing up one morning it felt like he was going to shoot off.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Rider1400

Postby Rider1400 » Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:05 pm

That feeling is blood flow into your glans and area around the ureathra. I had several instances like that. As I started cycling I think the nerves got more irritated and feeling went down for several months then gradually came back over 6-8 months. I occasionally get a bit of a woody feeling a lot of morning and it is a little puffy and feels different than just a flat not pumped penis. Welcome to the work of implanted dicks!! Just wait!! The best is yet to cum!!
58year old ED started mid 40s pills failed after 10 years. Injections works but diminishing results with pain. Implanted 5-22 Baylor,Scott,and White Dallas.Dr Michael Wierschem, infrapubic Coloplast 20cm and 1cm RTE. Going strong and loving it!

Bigdog4all

Postby Bigdog4all » Fri Mar 01, 2024 6:51 pm

Tuesday…..Day 19 – Friday…..Day 22

Well it’s been a complete 22 days since operation. I must say, the total time so far has been a pretty good ride. As I have said, the roughest part of the entire surgery was that damn Catheter and that Drain. But now that those two things a far behind, the other parts were well worth it. Yes, had to modify that donut seat for the balls to have more space. Just like my military days…..made through without any fear. I have tried to log each day for all you, for you that have made to the jump or ready to make the jump. Brothers…..It’s not as bad as you think it is. So take in all the info you can read. Half may effect you, half may not effect you. And when you read, each person handles it different…….so true. But one thing…..get you a damn good high volume URO surgeon. Get to know your surgeon. Interview your surgeon. Interrogate your surgeon, as much as you can. Before surgery, make you a list of questions and demand answers to those questions. Now that my three weeks post-surgery is over…..I feel I came out at the top of my class. Now, I’m not saying the ride is over, however I think I will be ready for prime time, when it presents itself. My next hurdle will be getting through that Cycling Stage. So fellows, I will be asking questions. Thank you all.

Bigdog4all

Postby Bigdog4all » Wed Mar 06, 2024 5:54 pm

Saturday…..Day 23 – Monday…..Day 25

I guess I have been more curious the past few days. I have began to touch, fondle, and lightly squeeze the pump. Over the past 3 days, I took warm showers, ice packs, placed warm hand towels on the area. I don’t see how anyone can be able to squeeze or pump this rock or better yet, stone. This damn thing is too hard to do anything with it. It feels like I need a set of good pliers to squeeze this pump bulb. I go back to the URO in two weeks. I will have to get a Nerve Block to pump this thing. There is no way in hell, I’m gonna let him or her, (I have 2 UROs) pump this thing, without being under a Nerve Block.

monkfroot

Postby monkfroot » Fri Mar 08, 2024 6:35 am

Bigdog4all wrote:Saturday…..Day 23 – Monday…..Day 25

I guess I have been more curious the past few days. I have began to touch, fondle, and lightly squeeze the pump. Over the past 3 days, I took warm showers, ice packs, placed warm hand towels on the area. I don’t see how anyone can be able to squeeze or pump this rock or better yet, stone. This damn thing is too hard to do anything with it. It feels like I need a set of good pliers to squeeze this pump bulb. I go back to the URO in two weeks. I will have to get a Nerve Block to pump this thing. There is no way in hell, I’m gonna let him or her, (I have 2 UROs) pump this thing, without being under a Nerve Block.

It will not be as bad as you think
Titan OTR implanted on 1/26/24. PE and Anxiety of varied degrees since age 19. Varicocele issues past 30 years. Type 2 Diabetic since 2013, pills didnt work, minimal reaction to shots, some VL, still had morning/overnight wood, but moderate quality.

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Fri Mar 08, 2024 8:59 am

It will be tough to pump that "rock", but once you get one good squeeze in it will go easier. Most of the soreness is the skin on the scrotum still being tender. Also need to avoid getting any nerves or veins between your fingers.
Try holding the bulb in the crook of your index finger at the middle knuckle. Use the rest of the fingers to keep it in place. Use both thumbs to press the bulb. Best of luck. Again, once you get it, it becomes easier and easier.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Return to “Implants”