VED Routine for Penis Health/Restoration

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Kiawahgolf

VED Routine for Penis Health/Restoration

Postby Kiawahgolf » Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:00 pm

I am not new to pumping however I am more concerned with making my penis healthier and restoring the 1” in length I have lost due to ED and permanent fillers. In saying that I plan to wrap my penis before routine to focus more on length and alleviate the potential for any edema build up and loosening of the skin. Thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks!

Lost Sheep

Re: VED Routine for Penis Health/Restoration

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Feb 13, 2024 2:58 am

I would not wrap my penis for pumping inside the vacuum chamber. For two reasons. 1) you want to be able to visualize the penis during the process and 2) girth expansion is part and parcel of the erectile process (and girth is reported to be the more important to women's pleasure).

I opine that using a sleeve/wrap in an attempt to get a higher vacuum than your penis could stand without the wrap would constitute a danger of damage to the tissues that would be avoided if you observed incipient edema (which would be obscured by a wrap). I did give myself some mild edema by pumping up over-enthusiastically, but it went away after a couple of days of discontinuing VED use.

In short, I would not, because of the 1) likelihood of hiding damage you could do and 2) losing potential girth growth that might be more valuable than lengthening.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Kiawahgolf

Postby Kiawahgolf » Tue Feb 13, 2024 10:29 am

I appreciate your thoughtful post. As mentioned above I have had permanent fillers and around 7” at the base currently so I am not looking for girth. My doctor who did the procedures said if you want length to wrap the penis during VED, however, it also been noted by several others that pumping can cause the collagen to deteriorate which I absolutely do not want. For this reason I was hoping if I stayed at lower pressures < 5 I could possibly pump in short cycles and avoid damaging my fillers.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Feb 13, 2024 12:04 pm

Kiawahgolf wrote:I appreciate your thoughtful post. As mentioned above I have had permanent fillers and around 7” at the base currently so I am not looking for girth. My doctor who did the procedures said if you want length to wrap the penis during VED, however, it also been noted by several others that pumping can cause the collagen to deteriorate which I absolutely do not want. For this reason I was hoping if I stayed at lower pressures < 5 I could possibly pump in short cycles and avoid damaging my fillers.

If your surgeon says to wrap your penis, that changes my advice. Especially if your surgeon has experience with other patients doing that. I would add to make sure the wrapping itself does not limit lengthening.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Return to “Implants”