When you Go to ipp surgery What is the "cause" What you say to your boss at work???

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Sonny1986ams700

When you Go to ipp surgery What is the "cause" What you say to your boss at work???

Postby Sonny1986ams700 » Tue Feb 06, 2024 5:40 am

And What is started in the medical certificate? Just thought what is becoming....
fit guy from Europe, back surgery surviver, suffering a bad vl, using shots. Considering to go ipp ams 700 surgery in the future.

Old Guy

Re: When you Go to ipp surgery What is the "cause" What you say to your boss at work???

Postby Old Guy » Tue Feb 06, 2024 7:25 am

Actually, it is none of your boss's business. But you'll get all sorts of answers to this question that has been asked numerous times. Hernia surgery or a cyst on a testicle had to be removed. Next problem is hiding the bulge.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Hunchback

Re: When you Go to ipp surgery What is the "cause" What you say to your boss at work???

Postby Hunchback » Tue Feb 06, 2024 9:10 am

You don't have to give any private medical information to anyone you don't want to.
You can just tell your company you have a medical procedure that will take X days and you should be back if everything goes fine at this and that date. If they ask for info you can just tell them to fuck off, politely as you wish depending on who/how is asking.

Unless you live in China or something, i guess :D
39 years old, married. ED all my life because of spinal cord injury caused by a tumor in early infant age. Using standard EDEX20 since 2007. Increasingly bad results with EDEX in the last few years, but had very good results for at least 10 years.

Rider1400

Postby Rider1400 » Tue Feb 06, 2024 9:49 am

I used hernia repair as a standard answer for those that asked in the right way as far as work in the USA it’s a major offense to even ask so really non of their business. Just a medical procedure. On the other hand I told my son and daughter, brother, dad and several other close family members exactly what I was having done. This topic has been discussed a lot on here and everyone has their own opinion about who should know what. My family is so close and kids and grandkids are at the house several times a week and most weekends. It was easier to just explain what I had done than to try and hide behind other excuses.
58year old ED started mid 40s pills failed after 10 years. Injections works but diminishing results with pain. Implanted 5-22 Baylor,Scott,and White Dallas.Dr Michael Wierschem, infrapubic Coloplast 20cm and 1cm RTE. Going strong and loving it!

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:19 pm

I went to a party and the next thing I know is, I woke up in my bed at home with $20,000 in my pocket and my dick was gone. So I am having this surgery to fix it.

Got any more questions?

An obvious lie is often a "Stop" sign to intrusive questions which is both humorous and firm. The advice that it is none of your employer's business is correct, but depending on your relationship with your employer may not be the most socially diplomatic (many workplaces are more or less formal than the ideal contemplated by the medical privacy rules). A simple "I don't really want to share...its personal." might work well.

The advice to identify a particular type of surgery might backfire. If someone else is around who had (or is about to have) a similar surgery might invite too many more questions.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

beachbum1

Postby beachbum1 » Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:48 pm

Just tell him/her you got a penile implant. One: they won't belive you. Two: they will believe then drop the conversation Three:
they they will belive you and want to know more because they too may need one, or the other response could be, you had a medical procedure done and you don't want to talk about it. I personally like Three. But then that's me :twisted:
I know this sounds like a smart a$$ answer to a legit question. But really, why are most guys leary of telling the truth. Probably most men are going to go through this problem with ED and I would guess very few know about implants and what they are and how they work. I know I sure didn't until I run across Franktalk by accident.
Had to join again as beachbum1. Was and am beachbum but chat has blocked me from a few members
First implanted AMS 700 CX 18+3, in Sept of 2016. Replacement AMS 700 CX 21+2 in August 2023

JohnHC

Postby JohnHC » Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:38 am

Personally me and my manager are on great terms and have the same kind of humor. He asked what surgery I was having and said he was just being nosy and I didn't need to answer if I didn't want to. I just flat up told him I'm getting a implant so I can pump it up and let the wife ride me all night... He laughed and said no really what are you having done, and I pulled out the keyring pump thing and said I'm getting a third nut that'll let me pump it up till me and the wife are too tired to go on. He asked a few more questions related to it because he was genuinely interested. I have no issues discussing my implant with people, it can be awkward at times with some people, but if they truly want to know I'll tell them, showing them how it works or what it looks like is out of the question though - I tell them they can search Google for pics.
AMS 700 CX 21cm x 12mm with 1.5cm RTE, MS pump, and Conceal Reservoir. Implanted on 4-12-2023 removed and replaced 6-22-23 with the same, 1st implant surgery had pinhole leak in left cylinder. Now awaiting third surgery unknown failure.

Return to “Implants”