Me & My Genesis Malleable

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
RollTide

Re: Me & My Genesis Malleable

Postby RollTide » Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:53 pm

Thank You Driver for all the fantastic information about your Genesis Malleable Implant. I am scheduled for a Genesis to be installed in a couple of weeks. As you know it is difficult to find information on Malleable implants.

thedriver

Postby thedriver » Fri Mar 15, 2024 8:16 pm

Yes there should be no problem with the malleable, it is warrantied for life, less moving parts equals less problems, and yes the wifey is smoking hot, the pictures don't even do her justice, I'm a very fortunate man
After 4 Titan IPP failures within 4 years I finally wised up and went to the Malleable Genesis 23cm- 13mm implanted 2-1-24 and no regrets so far.
For those that are asking, I'm going to change the wifeys avatar weekly.

thedriver

Postby thedriver » Sat Mar 16, 2024 9:45 am

RollTide wrote:Thank You Driver for all the fantastic information about your Genesis Malleable Implant. I am scheduled for a Genesis to be installed in a couple of weeks. As you know it is difficult to find information on Malleable implants.

Deciding on the malleable is the big step, now when you have your discussion with your surgeon on which malleable to get have all your questions written down and go thru them one by one with him, ask the pro's and con's on each one, and ask which one he thinks better suits you and your current situation.
I don't think you'll be disappointed, once it is done you will feel the stress of it all leave your mind.
After 4 Titan IPP failures within 4 years I finally wised up and went to the Malleable Genesis 23cm- 13mm implanted 2-1-24 and no regrets so far.

venousleak1990born

Postby venousleak1990born » Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:15 pm

how is going on with the genesis malleable?
Implanted with Coloplast Genesis MALLEABLE on Jan 2024.
I have had venous leakage.
I didnt like the side effects of PDE5 inhibitors.
So far, I am very happy with the Coloplast Genesis.
I am from Türkiye.

thedriver

Postby thedriver » Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:52 pm

venousleak1990born wrote:how is going on with the genesis malleable?

Fantastic,,, just got done doing another torture test on the wifey with it. still hard as a brick and ready for some more testing.

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:02 pm

thedriver wrote:
venousleak1990born wrote:how is going on with the genesis malleable?

Fantastic,,, just got done doing another torture test on the wifey with it. still hard as a brick and ready for some more testing.

hi thedriver, if you think that your cock has completely healed from swelling and scars, post some photos both straight and bent, if you can bend it, another thing, compared to when you had the inflatable one it is rounder or it is always oval like the titan, thank you for your availability, the sexy photos of your wife are much better than any photos seen in sex magazines, get paid by the newspapers if they want photos of your wife, I'm not joking, they look like artfully done photos
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

thedriver

Postby thedriver » Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:48 am

Thank you the wifey is always looking sharp and slutty,,, the bending is fine, it helps to have underwear on as it is bent downward of course, I'll try and get some pic's on here later I am currently traveling, the oval shape the IPP gave me is pretty much gone with the MPP, the wifey noticed that right away, and giving me more room around the implant gives me more sensation with natural engorgement thru out the shaft.

YC1990

Postby YC1990 » Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:08 pm

How is your scrotum and the place that the pump used to be? Is the pump leaving any signs that you had inflatable before?
Implanted on 6 November 2023 (33 years old)
AMS LGX MS Pump 12mm x 18cm
Spherical Reservoir 65mL
3cm Rear Tip Extender

thedriver

Postby thedriver » Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:24 am

YC1990 wrote:How is your scrotum and the place that the pump used to be? Is the pump leaving any signs that you had inflatable before?

My scrotum has healed up great and I have to say, it is a relief to get that pump out of my ball sack, the pump and tubes never were a good thing to feel down there, it was the easiest thing to notice thru out the whole implant journey, my two buddies have room to move around now when the wifey plays with them.
I think they expand more now and feel great just hanging and doing a free ball Saturday morning, they know what they are in for when the wifey gets up. :D :D :D

SthAv8tr

Postby SthAv8tr » Sun Mar 24, 2024 5:57 pm

Good thread and great information throughout. I almost went with this, due to the VA referring me out to a local Uro, and this is all he did. He only implants Malleable. My only concern was losing girth as I can get rather girth when inflated/aroused. I was less than a week out when I had my consultation with Dr. Clavell and ended up traveling to him for the IPP. If anything were to happen I would definitely consider the Genesis Malleable.

Edit: Not having an issue where my pump or tubes are located. So far the wife and I couldn't be happier.
38 Ed caused by bike accident at 19, Meds & ved for 18 years.
Titan Coloplast/genesis pump March 22, 2023 By Dr. Clavell
5.75L 5.5G prior to implant.
03/22/23 Titan/Genesis 22cm by Dr. Clavell
6L 6G Post implant.

Return to “Implants”