Me & My Genesis Malleable

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Rufian

Re: Me & My New Malleable

Postby Rufian » Tue Feb 06, 2024 8:59 am

The problem with the genesis is that it doesn’t bend as much and the bending capability weaken overtime so if in the beginning it could bend and stay up or down, it could weaken

The rigicon is the best imo wordlwide lifetime warranty and antibiotic coating too apparently is firmer than genesis and has the lowest chance of erosion

Is less likely to weaken due to the stainless steel rod

thedriver

Postby thedriver » Tue Feb 06, 2024 9:24 am

Rufian wrote:The problem with the genesis is that it doesn’t bend as much and the bending capability weaken overtime so if in the beginning it could bend and stay up or down, it could weaken

The rigicon is the best imo wordlwide lifetime warranty and antibiotic coating too apparently is firmer than genesis and has the lowest chance of erosion

Is less likely to weaken due to the stainless steel rod

Interesting,, do you have a Rigicon ?
The Genesis is also lifetime, they have been approved for over 20 years now, not sure how the bending will go for concealment, will find out when I'm all healed up and I'll absolutely figure something out for that issue, surgeon told me that the bendability should never change due to the fact of the wire core that they use, and the Rigicon works more like the stem of a desk lamp with the titanium core and has more of a mechanical feeling.
He said they don't have a lot of feedback from the Rigicon simply for the fact that they are fairly new in the last 5 years or so.
There is nothing in your signiture
Do you have a Rigicon ? if so whats it like ?
After 4 Titan IPP failures within 4 years I finally wised up and went to the Malleable Genesis 23cm- 13mm implanted 2-1-24 and no regrets so far.
For those that are asking, I'm going to change the wifeys avatar weekly.

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Tue Feb 06, 2024 9:27 am

thedriver wrote:
frank66665 wrote:
thedriver wrote:Here's the story.
Started this IPP implant journey 4 years ago, within 4 weeks, first failure due to tubes coming apart at coupling while trying to cycle, 2nd failure due to cylinder backing out thru internal stitch's in the 2nd month, 3rd failure due to weak spot in cylinder within that year, 4th failure just this last month in January due to another leak at the hose down near the pump.
This time when I traveled all the way down for my appointment I was beside myself on what to do.
I decided after many questions on here, and thru other info, I had decided to go with the malleable.
My surgeon was actually supportive of the decision of doing a malleable for me this time, which he wasn't before, yes he pushed the IPP, plain and simple in my eye's, I get it, more failures plus more surgeries = more money,,, but, just my opinion.
I was concerned of course about length and girth loss, the surgeon told me he would only short me by 1cm, going from a 24cm to a 23cm and the girth would be what I had with the Titan IPP if not a little bit more as long as there was room for the 13mm MPP implants, I didn't really believe him about that subject just then, but didn't care, I just wanted this nightmare over and to have something reliable that wasn't going to put me on the cutting table every 6 months or every year.
He told me that erosion would be very unlikely simply for that fact that I have had the IPP installed, stretched out, and formed a good capsule area for the MPP, it is in my surgeons words a simpler, quicker, easier, faster healing, safer, and more reliable implant with lesser chance of infection from surgery, if he would have given me this speech the first time I seen him, I probably wouldn't be here typing this, I would have taken this route right away.
I took a shower yesterday and took pic's of it unwrapped, I will post them here as soon as I can reduce the pic size for the web site limits.
I now have a Genesis 23cm - 13mm malleable installed, not sure how it will all turn out, but,,,, (AND THIS IS BIG BUT) --- (I have piece of mind) that it is not going to be another Titanic leaker. AT THIS POINT i WOULD HAVE BEEN TO AFRAID TO EVEN USE THE TITAN, it would have been in the back of my mind every time I pumped it up.
I know there isn't alot of info, here on malleable implants, so
Any and all questions are welcome, I will try and answer all of them as accurately as possible.
I'm only on day number 5 with it, no pain med's since day 3, and right now there is 0 pain related to this implant.
Everything looks straight, even, very very girthy, with my 6 1/2 inchs hanging out there nicely, also no dog ears, and don't have the pointing uncomfortable tips protruding into my gland area, everything there is rounded off and comfortable so far.
Fingers crossed of course.....
In closing, really think about what might possibly go wrong, not only with the implant, but other parts of your life that can be affected by an implant going wrong.

Any and all questions are welcome

thedriver I wish you with all my heart to put an end to this martyrdom, I have an IPP, as soon as it fails I will be malleable as advised by my urologist who doesn't deal with implants, he said not to do IPP if I had to have the implant, if I really had to do it to be malleable, I regret not having listened to it, having said that I ask you for a photo with a mark where the tips end? Do you think you've lost length and girth? if you also want pm, be strong, the via crucis is over for you, I'm rooting for you

The tips go into the head area of the glands, they are less noticeable than the IPP's were, I will try and take better pic's of everything when I take a shower today.
The length is about the same at 7 inch's, the diameter is also at 7 inch's, I actually believe it is slightly more than I got with the IPP.

And on that subject, I was really concerned about girth, and the surgeon told me not to worry and that I and the wifey would be more than happy in that area of it, which I am.
The surgeon explained it like this, The real advantage of the IPP is not that your going to have a bigger cock than with the MPP,,,, but when you deflate it you can conceal it easier than with a MPP.
I had 24cm titans before, now the MPP is 23cm with dual 13mm implants, and yes I know the 13 mm doesen't sound like alot, but as you can see from the pic's it's more than enough at 7 inch's diameter.

thedriver, I didn't see your dick with ipp, I saw this photo with mpp, I must tell you that it looks really good, better than mine with ipp titan, so you don't have to worry, even if you lost 1/2", you must think about feel good and enjoy it once and for all, for your whole life, enough of this shit of revisions, we are not machines, you are fine my brother and look forward, my tips are too far forward and I can't wait to take off this implant, it's like having small shoes, but I can't do it, I'll have to live with it until it fails, the risks of ipp are not only major infections, breakages, and third ball, but also a bad installation, there are countless risks, many who have had damn they don't write on FT anymore because they're sick of being attacked by those lucky few who everything went smoothly
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

easymoney

Postby easymoney » Tue Feb 06, 2024 9:37 am

I have a Rigicon and I wish there was more information or should I say "true" information on mallabbles and not so much the smoke and mirror videos you see from India. My implant is only 6 months old so I don't have a clear opinion on it and since I have never had an inflatable I have nothing to compare it to. I can say I never took the first pain pill after the surgery and it does bend quite well. Support from Rigicon as far as getting information is nill. You are always referred back to the dr. and if your dr. is not very forthcoming then you are pretty much on your own.

Rufian

Postby Rufian » Tue Feb 06, 2024 11:10 am

Its easy for old dudes to just say get an inflatable etc when they have medicare that covers everything, when they have more savings than a younger dude, when many are retired and not working etc

What about the younger men in the mid to late 30s?

That means multiple implants assuming they even last the 15 years advertised they probably wont

Plus surgery is expensive unless you have amazing insurance where everything is covered is not a good deal

I found a surgeon in Atlata Bhavik Shah, he trained under Carrion and lists all his prices and everything he also has done rigicon too

He charges 13,800 for malleable and 17,800 for inflatable and accepts care credit which i have

I have a 12k limit on care credit tho

Short if going to India this the best option in my cases I live in Florida, have care credit, surgeon does rigicon and trained under Carrion

Even so is hard to let go i still get some erections but theyre weak and dont last and trimix works but i think im already getting scar tissue as im prone to fibrosis, keloids, etc

The injections hurt more than the beginning and I have high tolerance to pain

This tells me i may have developed some scar tissue already and at this point where pills dont do much im up against a wall where i need to make a decision im too young for this shit but thats life

Im barely turning 40 this year and i feel like unless i fixed this part if my life I will never be happy and complete

dentestes

Postby dentestes » Tue Feb 06, 2024 11:41 am

I feel for you Rufian! Its so easy to recommend the IPP without considering the financial ramifications. I was fortunate to have some money saved up and so it was an option. Best of luck

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Tue Feb 06, 2024 11:49 am

this goes double in Italy, where insurance doesn't cover an implant in any way, not even if you cry in Chinese
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

thedriver

Postby thedriver » Tue Feb 06, 2024 12:12 pm

Rufian wrote:Its easy for old dudes to just say get an inflatable etc when they have medicare that covers everything, when they have more savings than a younger dude, when many are retired and not working etc

What about the younger men in the mid to late 30s?

That means multiple implants assuming they even last the 15 years advertised they probably wont

Plus surgery is expensive unless you have amazing insurance where everything is covered is not a good deal

I found a surgeon in Atlata Bhavik Shah, he trained under Carrion and lists all his prices and everything he also has done rigicon too

He charges 13,800 for malleable and 17,800 for inflatable and accepts care credit which i have

I have a 12k limit on care credit tho

Short if going to India this the best option in my cases I live in Florida, have care credit, surgeon does rigicon and trained under Carrion

Even so is hard to let go i still get some erections but theyre weak and dont last and trimix works but i think im already getting scar tissue as im prone to fibrosis, keloids, etc

The injections hurt more than the beginning and I have high tolerance to pain

This tells me i may have developed some scar tissue already and at this point where pills dont do much im up against a wall where i need to make a decision im too young for this shit but thats life

Im barely turning 40 this year and i feel like unless i fixed this part if my life I will never be happy and complete

I agree, and I feel for your situation, I think just the financial part of it would be a huge Plus, one and done so to speak, who can actually afford multiple revisions with that kind of out-of-pocket cost, it was just a no-brainer for me this time around with so many revisions done in the past, I'm fortunate to have very good insurance, but at the same time each mechanical device they found a failure point in when they done my revisions, big part of it is peace of mind, kind of knowing that you're not going to spring a leak the next time I go to Pump up MY third uncomfortable ball hanging in my sack.
After 4 Titan IPP failures within 4 years I finally wised up and went to the Malleable Genesis 23cm- 13mm implanted 2-1-24 and no regrets so far.

thedriver

Postby thedriver » Tue Feb 06, 2024 12:35 pm

Updated pic's taken today, day 6 post op, zero pain, no meds, everything good so far, I'm still going to keep fingers crossed.
Attachments
20240206_103405.jpg
20240206_103405.jpg (445.23 KiB) Viewed 176 times
20240206_102835.jpg
20240206_102835.jpg (510.97 KiB) Viewed 176 times

wolfpacker

Postby wolfpacker » Tue Feb 06, 2024 1:11 pm

Wow you have incredible girth, have you had filler?
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

My journal: viewtopic.php?t=17202

Return to “Implants”