AMS700 CX versus AMS700 LGX

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Flexwheeler

Re: AMS700 CX versus AMS700 LGX

Postby Flexwheeler » Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:23 am

Tmansdorfer wrote:I have had both and the cx is for sure a lot more rigid than the lgx. With the cx pumped anything past 60 percent inflated was way too rigid for my wife to be comfortable.

I am sorry to hear l, as reading in your signature, you had so much troubles with the implant.

As having had both the LGX and CX, can you give an comparison. Like difference in length and width. Flaccid appearance. Is the CX harder to hide in formal clothes? Which one does your wife loves more?
How is your overall happiness with your current cx!

Tmansdorfer

Postby Tmansdorfer » Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:45 am

For me The cx was way more rigid than the lgx. Like I said it was too hard if pumped up to 100 percent for my wife’s liking. I have had only the cx for the time I have been with my current wife and she loved it but I have to not pump it up fully . Prior to being with my wife I only had the lgx and was only with a couple woman. I had a revision back to a LGX on January 23rd but have not been cleared for sex. I will let you know how she likes it .
As far as flaccid feel and look they are basically the same to me. There is a little difference between the flaccid size with the cx staying almost the same as my erect length and the LGX shrinks back down a little more. I also don’t know if it’s the best comparison on pumped size since the cx was installed after a long infection battle were I had a lot of plaque buildup limiting the size they could implant.
39 01/24/19 USC Dr Doumanian LGX 15cm 3, lGX 18 +2, revision 6-20 18+3 pump failure, revision 8-20 left cylinder in scrotum, 1-21 removed infection switched to dr Doyle, Boyd 10.05.21 a 15+3 cx,revision 01,23,24 with switch to LGX 15+6 fat pad removal.

ED2013

Postby ED2013 » Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:00 pm

25yearsold wrote:
ED2013 wrote:I’ve had both. The CX is a bit more rigid than the LGX.

So which one do you think is better or more important;
Comfort/concealability of lgx when flaccid?
Hardness of cx when you are having good time?

There is little noticeable difference between lgx and cx when flaccid. The hardness actually depends on the women. Some like it fully pumped, some do not, they’re all different. Both are harder than natural. I believe the main advantage of the lgx is that it expands and stretches your penis out more over time.

SWorks17

Postby SWorks17 » Sun Feb 11, 2024 9:56 am

JohnHC wrote:Ok here goes. Since my second implant has failed after 7 months ( both having failed in less than a year total time ) me and my Dr have agreed to place a LGX instead of a CX for this round. My question is for those with a LGX or ideally someone who has had both, how hard does the LGX get? Is there a big difference in its erect state? My experience has only been with the CX and when I had it fully inflated those cylinders were pretty much steel rods - they didn't bend easy or very much at all. My Dr said that the LGX doesn't have the same rigidity as the CX and that's why the CX is preferred over the LGX. I'm just wondering if the LGX gets close to the same hardness or is it pretty noticable that it's not as hard. Either way I'm going with the LGX as having two CX devices fail ( the device issue not a Dr issue ) makes me want to switch up and a device the expands in length and girth would help mitigate any loss created from these multiple surgeries.

John, I've never had the CX, although I was supposed to have gotten that model. I'm retired Air Force so I went through the military hospital system here in San Antonio, Texas. My doctor Major Shane Barney had said at the beginning of the implant process the the CX was his go to implant because of the stiffness. I'm not sure why they switched to the LGX during my surgery, it could have been because when they made my internal measurements I would have lost a little bit of length with the CX.
My experience with the LGX is that it's not as stiff and ridged when it's not pumped up all the way, even at 70,80,90 percent it doesn't seem to find my wife's vagina good enough, my wife likes it very hard, so I pump it up all the way.
I'm two years out from surgery now and I have better feeling down there on my dick, so I'm gonna start experimenting with lower pumps to see if it will still work and satisfy my wife.
We're older, I'm almost 66 and she is 60, and we like to spoon fuck sometimes, but since I've gotten the implant and I've been pumping to 100 percent, it's harder to penetrate her good from the side with 100 percent maybe because I still have a high angle and it's stiffer than my old dick. I'm gonna try less pumps and see if I can enter her better from the side.

In summary, I'm happy with the LGX, even though it is not as stiff at lower pumps. My flaccid looks natural, I'm just more of a shower than a grower. I haven't had any problems with it. Now that I'm at two years out, I can leave it pumped to the max two to three hours with no discomfort; my wife likes that because she wants me to be ready, rather than stopping to pump up when she wants my dick inside her.

S-Works
Age 66, Garden Ridge Texas, Progressive ED after Boston Scientific Rezum procedure for benign enlarged prostate 19 May 21, AMS LGX 18 w 3cm rear tips installed 5 Nov 2021 by Dr Shane Barney, Brooke Army Medical Center, San Antonio, Texas, Married 35 years

Dutchie

Postby Dutchie » Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:36 am

ED2013 wrote:
25yearsold wrote:
ED2013 wrote:I’ve had both. The CX is a bit more rigid than the LGX.

So which one do you think is better or more important;
Comfort/concealability of lgx when flaccid?
Hardness of cx when you are having good time?

There is little noticeable difference between lgx and cx when flaccid. The hardness actually depends on the women. Some like it fully pumped, some do not, they’re all different. Both are harder than natural. I believe the main advantage of the lgx is that it expands and stretches your penis out more over time.

Can you still conceal a CX in jeans or suit pants? A little bit of bulge no problem, but don't like the idea people thinking I am aroused all the time.
Thanx
Dutch male born 1978. Post Finasteride Syndrome induced ED. LGX 21, 1rte, implanted 10th april 2024, Dr. Andrianne, CHU Liège.

ED2013

Postby ED2013 » Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:48 am

Yes. Both Lgx and Cx. No problem

Return to “Implants”