Scheduled for surgery on the 13th of February

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
tonydante

Scheduled for surgery on the 13th of February

Postby tonydante » Sun Jan 21, 2024 5:47 pm

Hey all, I just wanted to share with you that I have officially scheduled my surgery with Dr Ralph in London for the 13th of February. I'm looking forward to finally getting this thing done and moving on with my life. I'm feeling excited and a bit nervous, but I hope everything will go well. If anything new comes out, I will update here.
22 y.o., Eastern Europe. Worsening ED from a very young age, probably after injury. Took Accutane at 14 - probably made it worse. Meds don't work. Implanted on 19.03 by Dr Ihsan Karaman in Istanbul, Rigicon Infla 10AX, 20 cm + 1cm RTE

Flexwheeler

Re: Scheduled for surgery on the 13th of February

Postby Flexwheeler » Mon Jan 22, 2024 4:50 am

Good luck bro. After healing it will change your life for the good.

Lifeabroad

Postby Lifeabroad » Mon Jan 22, 2024 5:39 am

tonydante wrote:Hey all, I just wanted to share with you that I have officially scheduled my surgery with Dr Ralph in London for the 13th of February. I'm looking forward to finally getting this thing done and moving on with my life. I'm feeling excited and a bit nervous, but I hope everything will go well. If anything new comes out, I will update here.

Hey, Tony

I am glad that days of your misery are coming to an end.
No man deserves to deal with ed shit.

Did you try injections or did you decide to skip that line of treatment and to go straight to an implant?
How does it look in the UK with implanting from the insurance standpoint? Do you have a free choice between injections and implant? Or will the insurance cover the implant only when injections, pills and pump all failed?

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:06 am

Congrats on getting scheduled. You'll love the change. Best of luck.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Ronn1708

Postby Ronn1708 » Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:50 am

Congrats Tony. I am scheduled for the same day for a revision in Atlanta. Best of luck to you !! Keep us posted
Revision 2/13/24 Dr Tariq Hakky, Atlanta (Great Doctor) Titan 24XL no Rte’s. I’m 62 married. I have had numerous revisions due to product and body failures. Always had a Titan ipp.

tonydante

Postby tonydante » Wed Jan 24, 2024 1:37 pm

Lifeabroad wrote:
tonydante wrote:Hey all, I just wanted to share with you that I have officially scheduled my surgery with Dr Ralph in London for the 13th of February. I'm looking forward to finally getting this thing done and moving on with my life. I'm feeling excited and a bit nervous, but I hope everything will go well. If anything new comes out, I will update here.

Hey, Tony

I am glad that days of your misery are coming to an end.
No man deserves to deal with ed shit.

Did you try injections or did you decide to skip that line of treatment and to go straight to an implant?
How does it look in the UK with implanting from the insurance standpoint? Do you have a free choice between injections and implant? Or will the insurance cover the implant only when injections, pills and pump all failed?

I didn't try injections because I think they are a horrible option for a single 21 year old. I am not from the UK, but I will go there because I want the best quality procedure possible for this, I just can't trust the scammy ED clinics in my country. Therefore, the implant and operation sadly aren't covered by any insurance(I don't think it's possible insurance in my country would cover this as well) and are paid out of pocket. I know it's kind of a lot of money, but my life has been severely ruined by ED so far and I just can't go on living like this any longer.
22 y.o., Eastern Europe. Worsening ED from a very young age, probably after injury. Took Accutane at 14 - probably made it worse. Meds don't work. Implanted on 19.03 by Dr Ihsan Karaman in Istanbul, Rigicon Infla 10AX, 20 cm + 1cm RTE

tonydante

Postby tonydante » Wed Jan 24, 2024 1:38 pm

Otherwise thanks to everyone for the good wishes :)

foxcurry

Postby foxcurry » Fri Jan 26, 2024 3:20 pm

Tony,
It's normal to be nervous. I got my implant (AMS) on the 11th of January this year ( two weeks ago.) Had some complications with a bladder perforation that needed to be closed up, but I got the green light from all that day before yesterday.
Every single day I consider what I had and what I'd had done and there is not a single drop of regret. Once you get over that hill there's no need to look back as the future will be good - one helluva lot better than the past!
Keep your chin up - this WILL work out!

Fox

Return to “Implants”