Who's had the implant long term and happy???

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Rider1400

Re: Who's had the implant long term and happy???

Postby Rider1400 » Sat Jan 20, 2024 6:59 pm

Don’t get discouraged by the negative issues and revision stories. A lot of implanted guys that are having issues will post about them and stay on this sight getting advice and support. A would guess a high percentage of the guys that get an implant and everything goes great moves on and after a year or so stops reading and posting here as everything is going great and it becomes a natural feeling thing. I went several months without even posting or reading and for some reason recently started back. There’s several regulars on here that have been around for many years and they are the ones to get the best advice from. Look up any subject you wish and there’s thousands of pages to go back and read about. This sight has a ton of knowledge if your willing to dig around a little.
58year old ED started mid 40s pills failed after 10 years. Injections works but diminishing results with pain. Implanted 5-22 Baylor,Scott,and White Dallas.Dr Michael Wierschem, infrapubic Coloplast 20cm and 1cm RTE. Going strong and loving it!

AussiePete

Postby AussiePete » Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:51 pm

Seven years this year... Very happy and would do it all again in the event of a failure.
RP 2001, Radiation. Pills, Caverject, Tri-mix Injections all useless. Implanted 2016 AMS 700 LGX 15cm +3 RTE. Happy with the results. Better than having a limp dick.
Married 40+ yrs.
Up for show and tell here in Perth, AU.

Stewy78

Postby Stewy78 » Sat Jan 20, 2024 8:51 pm

beachbum1 wrote:7 years and absolutely love mine. So much so that though I've never used it for sex, when it failed I imeaditly schedule an appointment with my Dr, and got it replaced.

It's curious that in 7 you never used the implant to have sex. Are you inflating it for masturbation or oral sex?
32yo, VL from birth. Implanted in 2020 with AMS CX by Gabriele Antonini. Pump stopped working after three months,replaced with new pump that stopped working again. Complete revision Titan Touch 24+1 implanted by Dr.Eid. Titan failed in October 2023.

beachbum1

Postby beachbum1 » Sat Jan 20, 2024 9:10 pm

I inflate daily for masturbation, but mostly for my own "vain" pleasure. I enjoy seeing it, holding it, and yes flaunting it around in front of my wife. After over ten years of not being able to maintain an erection, now that I can , in going to do it as much as I like. :D :twisted:
Had to join again as beachbum1. Was and am beachbum but chat has blocked me from a few members
First implanted AMS 700 CX 18+3, in Sept of 2016. Replacement AMS 700 CX 21+2 in August 2023

newhope

Postby newhope » Mon Jan 22, 2024 9:55 am

beachbum1 wrote:I inflate daily for masturbation, but mostly for my own "vain" pleasure. I enjoy seeing it, holding it, and yes flaunting it around in front of my wife. After over ten years of not being able to maintain an erection, now that I can , in going to do it as much as I like. :D :twisted:

beachbum, I've read that with revision you've got +2cm total of implant. Did it change also your penis size or it remained the same ?
LGX 18 + 1, reservoir with 90 cc. 2023/12
Pre-OP VED length: 5.5". Post-OP: 4". At 3 months post-op: 5".
Cycling with a lot of pain
If you have a motorcycle or a bike stop using it (ED with motorcycle accident).

irishguy

Postby irishguy » Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:59 pm

Nearly 11 years and I'm very happy with it!!
Honestly if it lasted 5 years it would have been better then the limp noodle I had before it
Age 34 Implanted with a 20cm Titan, Mar 19 2013, By Doctor David Ralph in London England,
8 years with implant and after a rocky start I’m very happy with the implant

beachbum1

Postby beachbum1 » Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:05 pm

newhope wrote:
beachbum1 wrote:I inflate daily for masturbation, but mostly for my own "vain" pleasure. I enjoy seeing it, holding it, and yes flaunting it around in front of my wife. After over ten years of not being able to maintain an erection, now that I can , in going to do it as much as I like. :D :twisted:

beachbum, I've read that with revision you've got +2cm total of implant. Did it change also your penis size or it remained the same ?

Yes. The 2cm in gain in the new implant has given me at least 3/4" length. Plus now that I know, I'm cycling more aggressively and doing the pertieo exercise. It's said that you can/ may gain for a year or so
Well see.
Had to join again as beachbum1. Was and am beachbum but chat has blocked me from a few members
First implanted AMS 700 CX 18+3, in Sept of 2016. Replacement AMS 700 CX 21+2 in August 2023

Barney1937

Postby Barney1937 » Mon Jan 22, 2024 7:21 pm

I have had my implant 13 years in February. Had great sex with my wife all these years until she suddenly passed away in 2022. It still works well even though I am no longer sexually active. Masturbating now and then. Hopefully I can encourage someone to move forward with their considering an implant. Always available for show and tell. :D

Barney1937

Postby Barney1937 » Mon Jan 22, 2024 7:23 pm

Just rejoined as I could no longer get on Chat. Previously BabyBarney. Now just Barney1937.

Time2Change

Postby Time2Change » Mon Jan 22, 2024 7:42 pm

Barney1937 wrote:I have had my implant 13 years in February. Had great sex with my wife all these years until she suddenly passed away in 2022. It still works well even though I am no longer sexually active. Masturbating now and then. Hopefully I can encourage someone to move forward with their considering an implant. Always available for show and tell. :D

Definitely encouraging, Barney. Thanks!
55; ED for 22+ years; Coloplast Titan implant on 10/26/20; Dr. Martin Gross; Happy to share my experiences in private messages

Return to “Implants”