Fun sex with Implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Witheringhog

Fun sex with Implant

Postby Witheringhog » Thu Jan 11, 2024 9:38 am

Hi all,

I love the implant!!! My wife and I had a week of makeup sex, at the same time we both had tweaked backs, not bad, but bad enough i couldnt pound fast enough for my normal nut.

Every night for seven days in a row we would start out slow, lots of intimacy, kissing holding etc… change positions, lube up and repeat. We would basically edge each other for 30min then finally bust with a big O. We would fall asleep happy and wake up an hour later and go for round two. One night i fell asleep with my cock buried, woke up and slowly started in again, it was fucking amazing, best sex of my life and would never have been possible with my oem dick. My oem wouldnt ever have lasted that long in my youth and when i finally started having stamina ED started kicking in. The implant has made me a true cocksman and i couldnt be happier.
49 - Coloplast Titan 22 implanted 5-2 Dr. Clavell in Houston

SWorks17

Re: Fun sex with Implant

Postby SWorks17 » Thu Jan 11, 2024 10:45 am

Witheringhog wrote:Hi all,

I love the implant!!! My wife and I had a week of makeup sex, at the same time we both had tweaked backs, not bad, but bad enough i couldnt pound fast enough for my normal nut.

Every night for seven days in a row we would start out slow, lots of intimacy, kissing holding etc… change positions, lube up and repeat. We would basically edge each other for 30min then finally bust with a big O. We would fall asleep happy and wake up an hour later and go for round two. One night i fell asleep with my cock buried, woke up and slowly started in again, it was fucking amazing, best sex of my life and would never have been possible with my oem dick. My oem wouldnt ever have lasted that long in my youth and when i finally started having stamina ED started kicking in. The implant has made me a true cocksman and i couldnt be happier.

The Hog has been released :!: :D

Hog, you're getting a lot of guys Horny wanting to go bang their wifie! lol

Keep sharing the success stories!

S-Works
Age 66, Garden Ridge Texas, Progressive ED after Boston Scientific Rezum procedure for benign enlarged prostate 19 May 21, AMS LGX 18 w 3cm rear tips installed 5 Nov 2021 by Dr Shane Barney, Brooke Army Medical Center, San Antonio, Texas, Married 35 years

Alex258

Postby Alex258 » Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:13 am

Good for you! After 13 months I'm still amazed. Happy trails.

ThailandBound

Postby ThailandBound » Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:21 am

The implant opened up a brand new discovery for me too.

I absolutely love spooned up behind my girl, my hard dick nestled in her ass comfortably holding her in my arms, after an energetic session…then fall asleep with her in my arms that way. She sleeps comfortably that way too. It’s wonderful.
Active, athletic 63 years old. Sexually, still 33 in my mind and spirit. Pills and injections all worked, until they didn’t. Diagnosed with veinous leakage in 2022. Coloplast Titan. 22 CM. No RTE. Peno-scrotal. Implanted 1/4/23. Dr. Clavell.

Witheringhog

Postby Witheringhog » Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:26 am

ThailandBound wrote:

I absolutely love spooned up behind my girl, my hard dick nestled in her ass comfortably holding her in my arms, after an energetic session…then fall asleep with her in my arms that way. She sleeps comfortably that way too. It’s wonderful.

It’s amazing, only possible cuz were bionic…. So so nice!

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:43 am

Witheringhog wrote:
ThailandBound wrote:

It’s amazing, only possible cuz were bionic…. So so nice!

I suggest that any man that loves his implant go back in his post history & read about his concerns & fears.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Bigdog4all

Postby Bigdog4all » Thu Jan 11, 2024 12:10 pm

Got surgery coming next month......I can't sleep at night...Nervous...got the jitters... When I do nod, I wake grabbing my nuts. The thought of the PAIN, but some of you, call it discomfort or slightly uncomfortable. It's OK, other than you will say, "Nut sack the size of a grapefruit", I say, bullshyt, when you destroy and invade such a delicate area, it's just seems damn PAINFUL. I hope I am wrong. I have stockpiled real meds.....OXY's, Hydro's, Perercets, Tramadols, and the like, just in case. Even got Cyclobenzaprine and Ibuprofen 800's. Can anyone recommend any other pain / sleep / muscle relaxers meds one will need, from experience?
72, AMS 700 LGX. Married to an Angel. Discovered ED at 67. Path = Diabetic, Supplements, Pills, Needle, Pump, and finally AMS 700 (2-8-24).

Witheringhog

Postby Witheringhog » Thu Jan 11, 2024 12:20 pm

Bigdog4all wrote:Got surgery coming next month......I can't sleep at night...Nervous...got the jitters... When I do nod, I wake grabbing my nuts. The thought of the PAIN, but some of you, call it discomfort or slightly uncomfortable. It's OK, other than you will say, "Nut sack the size of a grapefruit", I say, bullshyt, when you destroy and invade such a delicate area, it's just seems damn PAINFUL. I hope I am wrong. I have stockpiled real meds.....OXY's, Hydro's, Perercets, Tramadols, and the like, just in case. Even got Cyclobenzaprine and Ibuprofen 800's. Can anyone recommend any other pain / sleep / muscle relaxers meds one will need, from experience?

Ya it’s different for everyone it seems. For me it was equivalent to a jammed finger, not bad but if you bump it you know its there. Another dude went to clavell same day as me, his recovery was awful, went to the er for pain, massive swelling almost had it pulled out. I read several horror stories on this board around pain, i was very surprised it was so easy, wishing the same for you. The end results would be worth any amount of pain in my book.

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Thu Jan 11, 2024 2:31 pm

Bigdog4all wrote:Got surgery coming next month......I can't sleep at night...Nervous...got the jitters... When I do nod, I wake grabbing my nuts. The thought of the PAIN, but some of you, call it discomfort or slightly uncomfortable. It's OK, other than you will say, "Nut sack the size of a grapefruit", I say, bullshyt, when you destroy and invade such a delicate area, it's just seems damn PAINFUL. I hope I am wrong. I have stockpiled real meds.....OXY's, Hydro's, Perercets, Tramadols, and the like, just in case. Even got Cyclobenzaprine and Ibuprofen 800's. Can anyone recommend any other pain / sleep / muscle relaxers meds one will need, from experience?

Oh, how the mind can make us believe whatever. Yes, healing is different for every guy. It is a very sensitive area to be cutting into and stuffing it with foreign objects. It's said only 3% of men have issues after an implant.
Biggest thing is to remember the posts here in FT do not represent all implanted males. Many guys hide the fact and are more than likely just enjoying their implant.
One caution, careful with the meds. Percocet made me so constipated in 5 days' time cramps hurt more than anything.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Thu Jan 11, 2024 2:51 pm

Like Witheringhog says. Its highly variable. I've posted a lot if you'd like to read my past posts. I only had 2 rough days. Not that they were unbearable. But looking at the trajectory, if it was to continue it wouldn't be fun. My dr says that I have a larger scrotom, his nurse agreed. Mine did swell but I never even approached grapefruit size even though I had a head start size wise. Remember acetaminophen & ibuprofen are anti inflammatory drugs also.

I've said it before but I feel its worth repeating. TAKE your pain pills on time. Lets say you have an easy few days & you stop taking your meds. Once pain starts it takes some time & work to bring it back down. Don't be that guy.

Also, repeating for those in the back of the class. Do not underestimate the effectiveness of acetaminophen & ibuprofen taken alternately apart from each other. Be carefull on your 800mg ibuprofen. I have some of them. The max total mgs taken per day is the same for the 400mg pills. Twice the size pill means half of the pills allowed. Bigger does not mean you can take more of it. Trust me, you won't like the reaction to an ibuprofen out break.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Return to “Implants”