Terrified, lost 1 inch post op, lgx 18 +1

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
SWorks17

Re: Terrified, lost 1 inch post op, lgx 18 +1

Postby SWorks17 » Sat Jan 06, 2024 11:54 pm

Newhope, you'll be fine, I had the penoscrotal install and I couldn't starting cycling until the 6 week point. I could barely get in 10 pumps because everything was sore and my scrotum sac had not got use to the ridges on the AMS pump, it hurt like heck while pumping, I would say that I was around 5.5 inches at that time. Now that I'm two years out I can pump it to the max which can vary depending on how fast I squeeze the pump 30 to 35 times to be rock hard and I'm at 6.25 inches bone pressed.
Follow your doctors protocol on cycling but I did do extra cycling. Doctors orders for me were pump to the max in the shower for 20 minutes and try to get in a few more pumps after the tissue stretches. Most of the time I would do this twice a day because I road cycle and would have to take a shower after riding my bike. I also would leave it pumped while I shaved.
I also did a variation on Dr Perito's stretch technique. I would get in my garden tub filled to the top with warm water. I would pump to around 70 or 80 percent and bend my dick up and down and side to side for 5 minutes, then I would pump it up to the max where I couldn't pump anymore. I would stay inflated in the warm tub for as long as I could stand the pain. At the beginning I could only make it to 35 to 40 minutes, at 6 months I could stay at the max for 60 to 70 minutes. I would do this while my wife did her neighborhood walk in the mornings or when she went shopping 3 to 4 times a week and doing my shower cycling too. At two years out now, I can pump to the max and not have any discomfort for around 2 hours.
I have the LGX which does expand. I was installed with 18 cm LGX with 3 cm rear tip extenders. My two year update pictures are on Members only DOTD Page 133. I'm very pleased with the outcome.

PM me if you have more questions.
S-Works
Age 66, Garden Ridge Texas, Progressive ED after Boston Scientific Rezum procedure for benign enlarged prostate 19 May 21, AMS LGX 18 w 3cm rear tips installed 5 Nov 2021 by Dr Shane Barney, Brooke Army Medical Center, San Antonio, Texas, Married 35 years

ruwansilva25

Postby ruwansilva25 » Sun Jan 07, 2024 2:13 am

From what i have read online you have to pump up as much as possible and do the “perito exercises” where ylu bend your shaft in all directions after grabbing the base. Please watch the youtube video by dr perito. Apparently takes a few months to get the length back
40 YO. Been on pills since late 20s. Pills now starting to not work. Might be vein leak. Dont want injections. Hoping to get checked out next month for implant.

newhope

Postby newhope » Sun Jan 07, 2024 4:44 am

SWorks17 wrote:Newhope, you'll be fine, I had the penoscrotal install and I couldn't starting cycling until the 6 week point. I could barely get in 10 pumps because everything was sore and my scrotum sac had not got use to the ridges on the AMS pump, it hurt like heck while pumping, I would say that I was around 5.5 inches at that time. Now that I'm two years out I can pump it to the max which can vary depending on how fast I squeeze the pump 30 to 35 times to be rock hard and I'm at 6.25 inches bone pressed.
Follow your doctors protocol on cycling but I did do extra cycling. Doctors orders for me were pump to the max in the shower for 20 minutes and try to get in a few more pumps after the tissue stretches. Most of the time I would do this twice a day because I road cycle and would have to take a shower after riding my bike. I also would leave it pumped while I shaved.
I also did a variation on Dr Perito's stretch technique. I would get in my garden tub filled to the top with warm water. I would pump to around 70 or 80 percent and bend my dick up and down and side to side for 5 minutes, then I would pump it up to the max where I couldn't pump anymore. I would stay inflated in the warm tub for as long as I could stand the pain. At the beginning I could only make it to 35 to 40 minutes, at 6 months I could stay at the max for 60 to 70 minutes. I would do this while my wife did her neighborhood walk in the mornings or when she went shopping 3 to 4 times a week and doing my shower cycling too. At two years out now, I can pump to the max and not have any discomfort for around 2 hours.
I have the LGX which does expand. I was installed with 18 cm LGX with 3 cm rear tip extenders. My two year update pictures are on Members only DOTD Page 133. I'm very pleased with the outcome.

S-Works

Thanks mate.
You have 2 cm more of implant than me. If we have a similar cruz i should end up at about 5.3 inches… the problem is that at the moment I am much distant to this length
LGX 18 + 1, reservoir with 90 cc. 2023/12
Pre-OP VED length: 5.5". Post-OP: 4". At 3 months post-op: 5".
Cycling with a lot of pain
If you have a motorcycle or a bike stop using it (ED with motorcycle accident).

Witheringhog

Postby Witheringhog » Sun Jan 07, 2024 9:32 am

ThailandBound wrote:I personally would not go with VED measurements. Even while i still had normal erections the fully pumped VED made me appear WAY bigger than a natural erection…by a full inch. I’d also engorge and fill the shaft tube to a degree i couldn’t achieve naturally. But i’m a believer in them as facilitators of continued and healthy blood flow.

Second this! And what Txagq8 wrote is spot on.
49 - Coloplast Titan 22 implanted 5-2 Dr. Clavell in Houston

Stayingstrong

Postby Stayingstrong » Sun Jan 07, 2024 4:45 pm

SWorks17 wrote:Newhope, you'll be fine, I had the penoscrotal install and I couldn't starting cycling until the 6 week point. I could barely get in 10 pumps because everything was sore and my scrotum sac had not got use to the ridges on the AMS pump, it hurt like heck while pumping, I would say that I was around 5.5 inches at that time. Now that I'm two years out I can pump it to the max which can vary depending on how fast I squeeze the pump 30 to 35 times to be rock hard and I'm at 6.25 inches bone pressed.

S-Works

DOTD???
Age 70
Pills didn't work well. Trimix worked good for 3 years, then only fair for following 3 years but need a cock ring in conjunction.
Implant 12/6/2023 Dr. Eid
Coloplast Titan 20 cm with right side trimmed to 19 cm. No RTE. Classic pump.

ThailandBound

Postby ThailandBound » Sun Jan 07, 2024 4:52 pm

Stayingstrong wrote: I was installed with 18 cm LGX with 3 cm rear tip extenders. My two year update pictures are on Members only DOTD Page 133. I'm very pleased with the outcome.

S-Works

DOTD???[/quote]

Go to main page. Board Index.

“DOTD” = “Dick of The Day”.

No. It’s not a photo gallery of everybody’s boss.
Active, athletic 63 years old. Sexually, still 33 in my mind and spirit. Pills and injections all worked, until they didn’t. Diagnosed with veinous leakage in 2022. Coloplast Titan. 22 CM. No RTE. Peno-scrotal. Implanted 1/4/23. Dr. Clavell.

ready2go

Postby ready2go » Sun Jan 07, 2024 5:30 pm

newhope wrote:Hello everyone,
following a terrible accident I lost all chance to have an erection. So I got implanted 2 weeks ago.
Before surgery I was about 14 cm in length (5.5 inches) in full erection (I measured this 2 days before surgery using the vacuum).

The doctor with infrapubic method installed me with a LGX 18 + 1 cm Rear tip on both side, with 90 cc reservoir (on the surgical measurement doc said I measured about 19 cm total so he went with LGX 18+1, i don't know proximal and distal measurement).
Now after two weeks from the op I am starting to cycle, and I can give something like 4-5 pumps and it seems I can't pump anything more because the pump is too hard, and I also start to have pain in the glans.

I am shocking to see that I am now at about 10 cm (about 4 inches) of length so it seems I have lost something like 3-4 cm (more than 1 inch in loss) in length: I am completely terrified.

Please guys tell me something before I lose my mind.

I read that the LGX 18 should extend to +3 cm, if that's true it's like having an implant of total size of 22 cm. Can I be so short with this ?

Thanks to you all brothers

measured in a vacuum pump ? i loose both length and girth as soon as i release the vacuum . the vacuum pulls the erection to a longer length and girth than normal . using the vacuum size is not what anyone has in their normal excited stage .

newhope

Postby newhope » Mon Jan 08, 2024 4:51 am

ready2go wrote:
measured in a vacuum pump ? i loose both length and girth as soon as i release the vacuum . the vacuum pulls the erection to a longer length and girth than normal . using the vacuum size is not what anyone has in their normal excited stage .

ready2go I mentioned the VED because after accident it was the only thing that gave me an erection. Without VED with a normal erection I was similar in any case length wise. Maybe something less but sure no less than 13 cm (something very far at the moment)

Alex258

Postby Alex258 » Mon Jan 08, 2024 8:22 pm

newhope wrote:
Alex258 wrote: I was 1.5 inches post op Prostate removal for 3 years. After Titan implant I wasn't that impressed. 13 months later I'm around 6L 6G. I am very satisfied and having the time of my life. It did take time to grow so have patience and like others here have suggested, use Perito's technique when cycling and cycle daily.

Oh my gosh, 1.5 inches post prostate removal seems like a nightmare. Happy that you recovered so much length

It was. Worst years of my life. Thought about leaving the planet too. The implant was my last hope. I had scarring issues and happy that I chose Perito. I saw two other known surgeons and they both highly suggested I see Perito because of the issues I had. Perito was going to be my third and last consult so it all worked out anyway. I am almost back to where I originally was. Success!!!

newhope

Postby newhope » Tue Jan 09, 2024 3:47 am

Just to show some pic, I need your help.

Before OP with VED (about 14 cm, 5.5 inches)
WhatsApp Image 2023-12-14 at 18.00.38 (1)_sm.jpg
WhatsApp Image 2023-12-14 at 18.00.38 (1)_sm.jpg (30.3 KiB) Viewed 241 times

2-3 weeks post op with inflation (I can get max 3-4 pumps then it becomes too hard and I start the pain in glans). It's down to 10 cm (intercourse impossible like this)
WhatsApp Image 2024-01-09 at 09.43.56_sm.jpg
WhatsApp Image 2024-01-09 at 09.43.56_sm.jpg (26.59 KiB) Viewed 241 times

I am heartbroken really, this is the worst thing that can happen to a man, and it's happening to me. I hope no other man lives what I am living right now

Return to “Implants”