AMS CX guys

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Gt1956

Re: AMS CX guys

Postby Gt1956 » Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:30 pm

annoyed31 wrote:
JohnHC wrote:I have the 21cm AMS 700 CX. Yes it does get extremely hard when pumped up fully - like two steel rods with pretty much no bending allowed. When it's deflated it looks exactly like my normal flaccid. No dog ears, no halfway erection or being "chubby" as some call it. If you don't like how deflated it looks, then no problem, give the pump a few squeezes to give it a little more firmness. If it doesn't deflate enough, then squeeze your penis and bend downward a bit to force more of the fluid out. You can make it look and feel however you like. From what the Titan guys have said, to lessen or get rid of dog ears they give theirs a few pumps as well. It will take a bit to get used to it, but everything I've ever heard is that the AMS 700 series the CX or LGX both have the most natural looking flaccid. It's really up to you. I used to give mine a pump or two to kinda fill it out but not enough to look like I was getting aroused. Now just waiting to get my second revision since mine went flat, but while it was working... Yeah you'll enjoy it.

Have ever notices slight auto inflation, like a bit not alot can say 10 % ß

I have not noticed any auto inflation with my CX. Could you be confusing some natural engorgement as being auto inflation? During the day my penis might change in size a little but pressing on the deflate button has never changed it. So I believe that I'm experiencing natural engorgement.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

jwitten567

Postby jwitten567 » Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:47 pm

I've had both titan and 700 CX - Titan only for a short period of time that actually worked. But just to comment on the difference in terms of rigidity when fully inflated, my wife nor I could tell the difference. Performs just as advertised.

I prefer the AMS for the pump, much easier for me to deflate, but I will say it does feel a little heavier in the sack.
Radical Prostatectomy in 2015; failed pills, straight to Coloplast Titan in 2019 by Dr. Valenzuela in NYC, Replaced with AMS 700 CX in 2022 by Dr. Darshan Patel in San Diego, CA. Wish I jumped to an implant even before prostate cancer!

wolfpacker

Postby wolfpacker » Fri Feb 23, 2024 2:27 am

jwitten567 wrote:I've had both titan and 700 CX - Titan only for a short period of time that actually worked. But just to comment on the difference in terms of rigidity when fully inflated, my wife nor I could tell the difference. Performs just as advertised.

I prefer the AMS for the pump, much easier for me to deflate, but I will say it does feel a little heavier in the sack.

Is the AMS significantly more comfortable in the deflated state?
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

My journal: viewtopic.php?t=17202

jwitten567

Postby jwitten567 » Fri Feb 23, 2024 6:07 pm

wolfpacker wrote:
jwitten567 wrote:I've had both titan and 700 CX - Titan only for a short period of time that actually worked. But just to comment on the difference in terms of rigidity when fully inflated, my wife nor I could tell the difference. Performs just as advertised.

didnt notice much of a difference in terms of comfort with it deflated. Visually you had the dog ear when fully deflated but it wasn't uncomfortable at all even with tighter clothing (suits, workout clothing, etc).
Radical Prostatectomy in 2015; failed pills, straight to Coloplast Titan in 2019 by Dr. Valenzuela in NYC, Replaced with AMS 700 CX in 2022 by Dr. Darshan Patel in San Diego, CA. Wish I jumped to an implant even before prostate cancer!

wolfpacker

Postby wolfpacker » Fri Feb 23, 2024 6:30 pm

jwitten567 wrote:
wolfpacker wrote:

didnt notice much of a difference in terms of comfort with it deflated. Visually you had the dog ear when fully deflated but it wasn't uncomfortable at all even with tighter clothing (suits, workout clothing, etc).

Yeah I guess I meant in terms of the dog ears. My titan when deflated feels like just hard crinkled plastic. Does the ams feel softer or more like a normal penis?
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

My journal: viewtopic.php?t=17202

Jage64

Postby Jage64 » Fri Feb 23, 2024 6:48 pm

I've only ever had a CX, so I can't compare like jwitten can, but my penis looks and feels completely natural when flaccid. No dog ears, no crinkles and looks and acts like a normal fleshy penis.
2/22/23 AMS 700 CX 21cm + 1.5cm RTEs. 58 yrs old, wife of 37 yrs. Penoscrotal. 100ml Conceal reservoir. Dr. Clavell. Pills failing and went right to implant, skipped the injections. 12 mos. later: 7 1/2" x 5 3/4"

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:10 pm

wolfpacker wrote:
jwitten567 wrote:
wolfpacker wrote:Is the AMS significantly more comfortable in the deflated state?

Yeah I guess I meant in terms of the dog ears. My titan when deflated feels like just hard crinkled plastic. Does the ams feel softer or more like a normal penis?

I've said in the past that its not good to cross mens results between Titans & AMS implants. They are made differently & while behaving similar they are not quite the same.
Yes, my CX did have a painful dog ear once. Each time I found it, it hurt less & less. Now I can find it & it doesn't hurt at all. My deflated penis feels just like my natural penis did except its a bit larger & a little firmer. It does not make "crinkling" noises. The pump works perfectly everytime & does not make any noises. When the deflated button is pressed. My finger can feel a slight momentary vibration.
My best guess that the new AMS pump coming out addresses its size more than any other real or perceived short coming.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Tokyo_123

Postby Tokyo_123 » Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:36 pm

Flexwheeler wrote:Hi folks,

I have read so many conflicting stories about the Titan bulge. Some really good stories which I am happy for. But also quite a lot with problems with hiding the semi-erect. Some stories of guys who had problems with around kids. People thinking they are perverts.....

I have the Titan, and there was definitely a bulge, especially in the beginning. I use a leg bag, and this hides it extremely well. Personally, I see it as best of both worlds.
Venous Leakage (which I believe caused by my overuse of the Bathmate VED)

Dr. Clavell, August, 2022. Titan One-Touch, 24cm XL cylinders and trimmed off 0.5cm

annoyed31

Postby annoyed31 » Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:59 pm

annoyed31 wrote:
FinallyBionic wrote:
Flexwheeler wrote:
Thanx, good for you! But I see you have the AMS 700. I am looking especially for the CX

He didn't mention which AMS700 he has, CX or LGX. It could be CX.

its CX
Veno-Occulsive ED for 10+ years. Implanted 7.2023 AMS 700. Osmonov Germany

Return to “Implants”