Aching dick?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
BelleBite

Aching dick?

Postby BelleBite » Thu Dec 21, 2023 10:47 am

A question for all you implantees out there:

I had my implant done 11/8 of this year. Have been cycling 2-3 times/day religiously. On several occasions have masturbated. Have also had sex 1-2 times.
I find that when I masturbate or touching my dick when inflated it is hyper sensitive in a painful kind of way. Contact with it feels abrasive not pleasant and stimulating as before.

Have others found this to be the case? If so, is it just part of the normal healing process? Is this a common experience or is it a sign of some sort of problem? It certainly takes the enjoyment out of doin' the deed.
72 radical prostatectomy surgery at MSKCC. Implanted Nov 2023 w/Dr Eid. Titan Coloplast.

Stayingstrong

Re: Aching dick?

Postby Stayingstrong » Thu Dec 21, 2023 10:59 am

BelleBite wrote:A question for all you implantees out there:

I had my implant done 11/8 of this year. Have been cycling 2-3 times/day religiously. On several occasions have masturbated. Have also had sex 1-2 times.
I find that when I masturbate or touching my dick when inflated it is hyper sensitive in a painful kind of way. Contact with it feels abrasive not pleasant and stimulating as before.

Have others found this to be the case? If so, is it just part of the normal healing process? Is this a common experience or is it a sign of some sort of problem? It certainly takes the enjoyment out of doin' the deed.

I am a Dr. Eid patient as well. Had mine 12/6/23 and just saw Dr. Eid for my 2 week post-op.
Typically, he says that as long as you see some improvement rather than worsening of a condition, it is probably OK. Everyone heals and adapts differently.
Has this issue been since you began cycling or has it progressed to a worsening?
Either way, I would call the office or text Dr. Eid and get the answer from the source.
Are you local, where you could visit his office?
Age 70
Pills didn't work well. Trimix worked good for 3 years, then only fair for following 3 years but need a cock ring in conjunction.
Implant 12/6/2023 Dr. Eid
Coloplast Titan 20 cm with right side trimmed to 19 cm. No RTE. Classic pump.

BelleBite

Postby BelleBite » Thu Dec 21, 2023 12:09 pm

Stayingstrong -

Thank you for your reply to post. At the moment I am in FL but live in NYC most of the time, so, yes, local to Eid.
I have a post-op appt set up with him for beginning March. I'm thinking I need to give this some time and, perhaps, not be so eager to play with the damn thing :)

How is your healing process going? Do you ache when inflated for a while?
72 radical prostatectomy surgery at MSKCC. Implanted Nov 2023 w/Dr Eid. Titan Coloplast.

Stayingstrong

Postby Stayingstrong » Thu Dec 21, 2023 12:32 pm

BelleBite wrote:Stayingstrong -

Thank you for your reply to post. At the moment I am in FL but live in NYC most of the time, so, yes, local to Eid.
I have a post-op appt set up with him for beginning March. I'm thinking I need to give this some time and, perhaps, not be so eager to play with the damn thing :)

How is your healing process going? Do you ache when inflated for a while?

Dr. Eid takes great focus on making sure that the implant extends well into the glans.
When pumped to the maximum, this is the area that begins to feel uncomfortable after a while so, obviously, any additional movement to the area will certainly aggravate it more.
My biggest issue, pain wise, was at the inguinal area where the reservoir was placed through. Dr. Eid said that it could take 4-6 weeks for it to fully resolved. It has slowly been improving over the last to weeks.
Age 70
Pills didn't work well. Trimix worked good for 3 years, then only fair for following 3 years but need a cock ring in conjunction.
Implant 12/6/2023 Dr. Eid
Coloplast Titan 20 cm with right side trimmed to 19 cm. No RTE. Classic pump.

Time2Change

Postby Time2Change » Thu Dec 21, 2023 12:56 pm

BelleBite wrote:A question for all you implantees out there:

Yes.

I didn't get permission from my doctor to jerk off or fuck until eight weeks after the surgery. And for the first several weeks, both of those activities and getting head didn't feel particularly good. In fact, I felt quite like you've described it.

Stay hopeful. It is part of the healing process. By about four months, all sexual activities generally felt better for me.
55; ED for 22+ years; Coloplast Titan implant on 10/26/20; Dr. Martin Gross; Happy to share my experiences in private messages

backup2014

Postby backup2014 » Thu Dec 21, 2023 1:15 pm

Going to hurt for several weeks. Give it three months before you treat it like you stole it. Think about it, dad gum thing was ripped, cut, and made black and blue. Just think how it looks on the inside, RAW!! Shouldn’t hurt to work on it a little to get off. But don’t beat it like a rented mule. Patience!!
73, Married to my childhood sweetheart, retired. Implant Dec 2014 Dr. Dean Knoll Nashville TN, RPS March 2014. Implant failure July 2017 Revision Oct 2017, First Implant AMS 700 LGX 19CM, Revision AMS 700 MS 21CM. Feel free to PM me anytime.

ThailandBound

Postby ThailandBound » Thu Dec 21, 2023 1:29 pm

You’re probably just fine. You’re barely 6 weeks out.

11+ months postop. Had first sex at 10 weeks. At that time it was great to be having sex again, but those first few months were a combination of pleasure and pain. And numbness.

Fully inflated my glans and shaft at base would get pretty sore after about :30 minutes. I’m f i hadn’t cum already, i’d have to tap out. My lower bottom 1/3 of shaft and scrotum were numb. Very disconcerting.

Now, pain free at maximum inflation. Can bang away for an hour. Sensitivity on shaft and scrotum has returned. It took months of almost imperceptible improvement.
Active, athletic 63 years old. Sexually, still 33 in my mind and spirit. Pills and injections all worked, until they didn’t. Diagnosed with veinous leakage in 2022. Coloplast Titan. 22 CM. No RTE. Peno-scrotal. Implanted 1/4/23. Dr. Clavell.

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:37 pm

Oh yea, my dick ached for months. Super sensitive, sunburn feeling all along my shaft for 3-4 months. It was a reaction to the antibiotic that got me. Things that helped me get relief were hot baths, a kids sock worn over my penis, and I used Aspercream smeared along my shaft to numb it. Besides all the trauma it went through during the surgery. Have you watched a video of the surgery? That will make you understand WHY it aches.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Rider1400

Postby Rider1400 » Thu Dec 21, 2023 3:01 pm

I started pumping at 13 days and had sex at 21 days gently. Yes soreness was definitely a rollercoaster ride. The more activity the more sore. At about 4-6 weeks I started the Perito exercises….. whole new meaning to the word sore… but Overall I accepted it as a means to an end which it was. Progress is almost imperceptible but by 6 months things weee much easier and pretty much pain free save a little soreness if the wife wanted a good pounding! lol. After a year it’s just as normal as before surgery. Loving my bionic dick!!
58year old ED started mid 40s pills failed after 10 years. Injections works but diminishing results with pain. Implanted 5-22 Baylor,Scott,and White Dallas.Dr Michael Wierschem, infrapubic Coloplast 20cm and 1cm RTE. Going strong and loving it!

BelleBite

Postby BelleBite » Thu Dec 21, 2023 7:45 pm

Thanks to all of you guys!!

(And, yes, I have watched video of the operation. It was daunting :shock: but I sent forward anyway!

Return to “Implants”