7 Years

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
philly444

7 Years

Postby philly444 » Mon Dec 18, 2023 9:44 pm

It's been seven years since I received my implant. Best thing I ever did. I have had seven yers of incredible sex. I wish I did it sooner.
AMS 700 LGX 18cm, implanted December 16, 2016, University of Pennsylvania, Dr. Wm. Jaffe Married to a Man

wolfpacker

Re: 7 Years

Postby wolfpacker » Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:00 pm

Has your penis changed at all during that time?
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

My journal: viewtopic.php?t=17202

Hope84

Postby Hope84 » Tue Dec 19, 2023 3:28 pm

philly444 wrote:It's been seven years since I received my implant. Best thing I ever did. I have had seven yers of incredible sex. I wish I did it sooner.

How old were you when you got it? I am a little worried my young age (29) will exposure me to numerous surgeries which may damage my penis in the long term.
29 years old French with ED caused by priapism episodes at the age of 15. Pills have lost most of their potency. Waiting to try injections but convinced it will not constitute a long term solution. Will probably get an implant in the near future.

ThailandBound

Postby ThailandBound » Tue Dec 19, 2023 3:41 pm

This post is gold. Rarely do we hear from a veteran of such longevity. Thanks for the inspiration!
Active, athletic 63 years old. Sexually, still 33 in my mind and spirit. Pills and injections all worked, until they didn’t. Diagnosed with veinous leakage in 2022. Coloplast Titan. 22 CM. No RTE. Peno-scrotal. Implanted 1/4/23. Dr. Clavell.

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Tue Dec 19, 2023 4:26 pm

Hope84 wrote:
philly444 wrote:It's been seven years since I received my implant. Best thing I ever did. I have had seven yers of incredible sex. I wish I did it sooner.

How old were you when you got it? I am a little worried my young age (29) will exposure me to numerous surgeries which may damage my penis in the long term.

Go look at his statistics page. It says 69 but you never know if its been updated or if its set to auto update the age.

May I ask why you would be willing to sacrifice your youthful sex life for the fear that your elderly sex life would suffer? Fyi, part of the newer surgery technics are minimally invasive. They go hand in hand with the newer anti infection technics.

Can you point to a member that finally got to the point that he could not get a replacement implant at any age. Barring lack of insurance. I've never read of such a man.

There is a member that will post occasionally that his malleable has failed. It is causing him pain. He lacks insurance. He did get his implant with some kind of insurance. He has not managed his diabetes very well. He admits to all of that. Plus his posts hint an needing some mental health in my opinion.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Tue Dec 19, 2023 4:50 pm

Great! Glad this was posted.
Wish we would see guys post years in double digits!
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Hope84

Postby Hope84 » Tue Dec 19, 2023 6:22 pm

Gt1956 wrote:
Hope84 wrote:

Go look at his statistics page. It says 69 but you never know if its been updated or if its set to auto update the age.

May I ask why you would be willing to sacrifice your youthful sex life for the fear that your elderly sex life would suffer? Fyi, part of the newer surgery technics are minimally invasive. They go hand in hand with the newer anti infection technics.

Can you point to a member that finally got to the point that he could not get a replacement implant at any age. Barring lack of insurance. I've never read of such a man.

There is a member that will post occasionally that his malleable has failed. It is causing him pain. He lacks insurance. He did get his implant with some kind of insurance. He has not managed his diabetes very well. He admits to all of that. Plus his posts hint an needing some mental health in my opinion.

Thanks, I did know this members' statistics page. You are absolutely right, I already missed on a lot of good sex in my teens and twenties, and I certainly do not want to keep having ever crappier sex in my coming 30s and 40s. As for future revisions, indeed, I have yet to read a member's post stating that he was found unable to get a replacement. It does seem however that the penis loses sensitivity after many surgeries, while the latter become statistically riskier as they as they go by.

I am still convinced that this is right thing for me to do, as the counter-scenario would be to live either a sexless life, or at the very least, a life with subpar sex. I have reached the stage where pills have completely ceased to function, while injections (which I have tried twice only) give me great erections but hurt too much, though I will keep using them to see whether the pain recedes. Additionally, although sticking a needle in my penis is actually not as bad as I would have thought (it does not hurt in itself), it remains cumbersome and logistically difficult to carry a needle and disinfectant wherever I go. It simply does not land itself to the kind of spontaneous sex I would like to have, and have actually never experienced in my whole life.
29 years old French with ED caused by priapism episodes at the age of 15. Pills have lost most of their potency. Waiting to try injections but convinced it will not constitute a long term solution. Will probably get an implant in the near future.

beachbum1

Postby beachbum1 » Tue Dec 19, 2023 7:01 pm

I got 6y 9mbefore mine failed. within 2 or 3 months I had a new in its place. and I'd do it again if needed. never heard of a time limit, or surgery limits. Don't let what may happen in the future ruin what can happen now. if you need one and all other options are gone, get it.
No Dr., no Holiday Inn, just me
Had to join again as beachbum1. Was and am beachbum but chat has blocked me from a few members
First implanted AMS 700 CX 18+3, in Sept of 2016. Replacement AMS 700 CX 21+2 in August 2023

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Wed Dec 20, 2023 2:14 am

Hope84 wrote:
Gt1956 wrote:
Hope84 wrote:How old were you when you got it? I am a little worried my young age (29) will exposure me to numerous surgeries which may damage my penis in the long term.

Thanks, I did know this members' statistics page. You are absolutely right, I already missed on a lot of good sex in my teens and twenties, and I certainly do not want to keep having ever crappier sex in my coming 30s and 40s. As for future revisions, indeed, I have yet to read a member's post stating that he was found unable to get a replacement. It does seem however that the penis loses sensitivity after many surgeries, while the latter become statistically riskier as they as they go by.

I am still convinced that this is right thing for me to do, as the counter-scenario would be to live either a sexless life, or at the very least, a life with subpar sex. I have reached the stage where pills have completely ceased to function, while injections (which I have tried twice only) give me great erections but hurt too much, though I will keep using them to see whether the pain recedes. Additionally, although sticking a needle in my penis is actually not as bad as I would have thought (it does not hurt in itself), it remains cumbersome and logistically difficult to carry a needle and disinfectant wherever I go. It simply does not land itself to the kind of spontaneous sex I would like to have, and have actually never experienced in my whole life.

I would hesitate to agree with your comment about losing sensitivity. Please consider that as you age things do change. I suspect that my sensitivity isn't as good as in my youth. Do not confuse that with my orgasms. With my implant, I'm like many others report. Very strong orgasms, maybe even stronger that as a youth. By saying youth, I mean we were really young.

If you think about any implant videos that you have seen. There is two needle holes in the end of the penis head. These are for a fine thread to pull the implant to the end. There is a small incision near your pubic bone where the cylinders are inserted at. That is all that is done. Nothing is done to your glans or shaft. So what would cause loss of sensitivity?

Where are you getting this info about loss of sensitivity? I might of seen some members that decided sex was better if they didn't inflate to max. But frequently that was at the reqest of their partner wanting a little softer erection.

I suspect that you're going to have significant trouble ahead of you convincing you healthcare system to pay for an implant. Just one grouchy old mans opinion. Your delays in making up your mind to get an implant will be compounded by delays in your healthcare system approval process. Again, an internet strangers opinion. Work on getting approval while you're making up your mind. If approval is quicker than your decision. You can kind of slow down the surgery easier than you can speed up the approval. Some things to think about.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Witheringhog

Postby Witheringhog » Wed Dec 20, 2023 11:24 am

Good info Gt1956, thanks for sharing. Anything change with your implant over the years, seems like not much has changed for me past month 4. The implant is amazing, i am with ya, best thing i ever did for myself.
49 - Coloplast Titan 22 implanted 5-2 Dr. Clavell in Houston

Return to “Implants”