Any spouses/ gf's seem repulsed by IPP?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
atul21

Re: Any spouses/ gf's seem repulsed by IPP?

Postby atul21 » Sat Dec 09, 2023 11:01 pm

My wife (now ex) chose to leave me when it was evident that my issue is organic and not psychogenic. She taunted me every time saying you will have an artificial and a plastic dick. And that she does not want to be with a man who has artificial parts in his body. I think her frustration was because of no sex in our marriage and that I failed many treatments. It reached a point quickly where I was visiting my doctor all alone and despite eating medicines etc. she wouldn’t even want to try.
I distinctly remember how she started howling and crying the day I told her that doctor says I will need an implant. I was actually very happy but got a totally opposite reaction from her. I was in deep shock and felt wrecked.

Contrast that to the girls I met post my surgery and I told them on our first dates. They were all very cool and supportive. I had great sexual relation with one of them who kept saying it was the best sex she has had in a long long time.
41 yr old from India, Ed since many years
Coloplast Titan 22 cms one touch pump no rte; implanted by Dr. Billy Cordon in Miami on 02-March-2023. Found Dr. Cordon on reco from Dr. Eid after he fell sick.
Happy to help!
My Journal- click here

Return to “Implants”