Italy: nude beaches and willing women

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
strongagain

Italy: nude beaches and willing women

Postby strongagain » Fri Nov 10, 2023 5:44 pm

I love Italy a lot. Are some forum members well informed regarding sex in Italy? I’m locking for nude beaches highly frequented by naughty women. Do such beaches exist at all? Looking forward to informations. I’m not interested in places like Thailand, it got to be Italy. My implant needs some work…
Born in 1950, ED since 2007 (colon cancer)
08/2015 Titan Zero Degree 22 cm + 3 cm RTE
Dr. Leiber, Freiburg, Germany
6.5" x 5.7" - Very happy with implant

Living in Freiburg, Germany

T.Ellis

Re: Italy: nude beaches and willing women

Postby T.Ellis » Fri Nov 10, 2023 6:19 pm

I know here is the States "naughty stuff" will get you kicked off the beach. Not sure is its like that over seas.
Married 46 year old man.
Pills worked great for 9-10 years.
Trimix with no results to speak of.
Diabetic doctor suggested an implant.

Implanted 9/26/2023 AMS 700 by Dr. P Knoll in Nashville, TN

ThailandBound

Postby ThailandBound » Sat Nov 11, 2023 7:27 pm

If you can broaden your horizon a bit, consider Cap d’Agde, France. It is like a nude city state with literally thousands of nude people roaming the beach and the city. A mix of naturist (non swinger) and swinger folks. On the swinger section of the beach public sex is very common. The night life is great.

Google: “ Cap d’Agde nude”.

It’s an amazing place.
Active, athletic 63 years old. Sexually, still 33 in my mind and spirit. Pills and injections all worked, until they didn’t. Diagnosed with veinous leakage in 2022. Coloplast Titan. 22 CM. No RTE. Peno-scrotal. Implanted 1/4/23. Dr. Clavell.

maxxxxx

Postby maxxxxx » Sun Nov 12, 2023 8:35 am

Here I am. I think I'm the right person. I'm from Italy. I love sex and hang out with a lot of swinging couples. I know all the beaches where nudism' and sex are practiced freely. There are few places but they are there. they are not advertised as Cape dadge because otherwise they would be invaded by curious troublemakers. here, however, you don't only find naughty women, but always together with their man, they are the so-called exhibitionist couples who love to have sex in front of other men and then hide behind the dunes and let you participate if they like you. but there is a big problem. Now it's winter in Italy, all the beaches are deserted. they are full of fun until October. If you want to have fun you have to go to saunas or swingers. clubs. look in northern Italy, in Milan and especially in Veneto.
Titan 24cm . December 2015

strongagain

Postby strongagain » Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:05 am

maxxxxx wrote:Here I am. I think I'm the right person. I'm from Italy. I love sex and hang out with a lot of swinging couples. I know all the beaches where nudism' and sex are practiced freely.

Hi, sounds good, better it sounds excellent, thank you. Of course I’m not talking about now but about summer 2024. A couple of times I went to the Adria close to Caorle. However I don’t believe there are such nude beaches plus sex. Or am I wrong? Can’t you provide me with locations of naught beaches? I don’t need sex on the beach, but I guess on nude beaches I might find women which I can srew in my hotel room.
Born in 1950, ED since 2007 (colon cancer)
08/2015 Titan Zero Degree 22 cm + 3 cm RTE
Dr. Leiber, Freiburg, Germany
6.5" x 5.7" - Very happy with implant

Living in Freiburg, Germany

maxxxxx

Postby maxxxxx » Sun Nov 12, 2023 12:45 pm

probably you can find women on the beach to fuck then in the hotel, but I guarantee that the beaches famous for nudism (even just exhibitionism without sex) are only frequented by couples. You will find many women, but almost all lesbians. Couples, lesbians and transsexuals (especially South Americans) and a lot of gay.In Italy it is rare to find women alone on a nudist beach looking for men, because the few who are there unfortunately get annoyed by sleazy men, so they never come back. if you want a single woman you have to go to the disco or evening parties on the beach, but you won't find exhibitionist naked women. I know Caorle, near there is an excellent beach frequented by naked people, look for 'Mort beach' (Venice), hidden place difficult to reach but it is a paradise of exibitionism.
Titan 24cm . December 2015

Return to “Implants”