Titan vs AMS - Best for my size and comfort

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Tokyo_123

Re: Titan vs AMS - Best for my size and comfort

Postby Tokyo_123 » Fri Nov 03, 2023 3:12 am

Jage64 wrote:One of the many reasons I chose Clavell was that he had access to both products and was very clear on the pros and cons. Someone that only offers one product is going to only recommend that one product. He deferred to my choice as to which one I would prefer for the reasons that were important to me, but in the end our choices matched. I opted for the AMS CX, and Dr. Clavell agreed with my reasoning for ME.

When I spoke to Clavell via video call before the surgery, we discussed just that. He asked for my measurements and wanted to see my D (via video call). After I showed him he immediately said "Titan."

Who am I to argue?

After surgery he said I got one of the largest Titans available. Suspect this due to my using the Bathmate VED for over a decade. Bathmate vastly increased my width and bit of length. However, as I posted before, I believe it also caused the Venous leakage.
Venous Leakage (which I believe caused by my overuse of the Bathmate VED)

Dr. Clavell, August, 2022. Titan One-Touch, 24cm XL cylinders and trimmed off 0.5cm

Rider1400

Postby Rider1400 » Fri Nov 03, 2023 4:24 pm

I have a Titan with the genesis pump. Yes it was rigid even when flaccid at first. The first couple months the dogears were painful but by the 3rd months things were settled in and it got much better by 4-5 months you never think about them. They are there and I would bet they are there with any brand of implant. If a piece of tubing bends it when not inflated it will have somewhat of a dogear. At the time of my implant there was some talk of issues with the one touch so my Dr suggested the genesis. It was very stiff at first but I really never had any issue pumping it or deflating it at all! In time the implant softens up a LOT! As does the pump. I did a ton of perito exercises from 2nd month til about 8 months out and it definitely helped soften things up. Only thing I can say about the pump is that it is a squeaker when pumping it mostly the first 6-8 pumps and then quietens down a lot after that but it is still considered the most reliable pump on the market.By the 10 month point it’s just as natural feeling as my original with the only exception that it definitely is a shower now! I love this part of it. Never have to dig around on a cold day to find it or stretch it out to take a leak! Lol. I have absolutely no regrets with my Titan. Also it does shrink down. After it softened up it shrinks about an inch in length and about a half inch in girth when deflated. It was however about an inch short immediately after implant but gained back to my original length within about 6 months.
58year old ED started mid 40s pills failed after 10 years. Injections works but diminishing results with pain. Implanted 5-22 Baylor,Scott,and White Dallas.Dr Michael Wierschem, infrapubic Coloplast 20cm and 1cm RTE. Going strong and loving it!

treetop

Postby treetop » Fri Nov 03, 2023 4:31 pm

Rider1400 wrote:I have a Titan with the genesis pump. Yes it was rigid even when flaccid at first. The first couple months the dogears were painful but by the 3rd months things were settled in and it got much better by 4-5 months you never think about them. They are there and I would bet they are there with any brand of implant. If a piece of tubing bends it when not inflated it will have somewhat of a dogear. At the time of my implant there was some talk of issues with the one touch so my Dr suggested the genesis. It was very stiff at first but I really never had any issue pumping it or deflating it at all! In time the implant softens up a LOT! As does the pump. I did a ton of perito exercises from 2nd month til about 8 months out and it definitely helped soften things up. Only thing I can say about the pump is that it is a squeaker when pumping it mostly the first 6-8 pumps and then quietens down a lot after that but it is still considered the most reliable pump on the market.By the 10 month point it’s just as natural feeling as my original with the only exception that it definitely is a shower now! I love this part of it. Never have to dig around on a cold day to find it or stretch it out to take a leak! Lol. I have absolutely no regrets with my Titan. Also it does shrink down. After it softened up it shrinks about an inch in length and about a half inch in girth when deflated. It was however about an inch short immediately after implant but gained back to my original length within about 6 months.

Thank you... thats encouraging.

I will just be patient with it :)
TT
Treetop -- (TT)
Implant - Pending Medicare in 2024 (I turn 65) -- I am now in planning stages.
My Introduction - http://www.franktalk.org/phpBB3/viewtop ... =14&t=7775

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Fri Nov 03, 2023 5:40 pm

Tokyo_123 wrote:
Jage64 wrote:One of the many reasons I chose Clavell was that he had access to both products and was very clear on the pros and cons. Someone that only offers one product is going to only recommend that one product. He deferred to my choice as to which one I would prefer for the reasons that were important to me, but in the end our choices matched. I opted for the AMS CX, and Dr. Clavell agreed with my reasoning for ME.

When I spoke to Clavell via video call before the surgery, we discussed just that. He asked for my measurements and wanted to see my D (via video call). After I showed him he immediately said "Titan."
Who am I to argue?
After surgery he said I got one of the largest Titans available. Suspect this due to my using the Bathmate VED for over a decade. Bathmate vastly increased my width and bit of length. However, as I posted before, I believe it also caused the Venous leakage.

I'm not so sure that your belief is correct. I have a 21cm CX. Your signature says 24cm. So 1.2" longer. Not a statisically huge difference. I was only dreaming of getting a 21cm implant. Little did I know that my cruz starts at my rectum. If I had a truely large penis. A 24cm wouldn't be enough to accommodate my deep cruz & a long distal measured penis. Our anatomies just vary by a larger margin than we think.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Journeyman

Postby Journeyman » Fri Nov 03, 2023 7:08 pm

The Titan/ AMS debate reminds me of the guys that argue which truck is better ....Ford or Chevy. In my opinion they're both great American made trucks and both of them are gonna get you to where you want to go . Same with the implants , there isn't a wrong choice. You will probably be happy with either . The differences are subtle and just a preference thing . I've had a Titan implanted 6 months ago . The dog ears are gone . My flaccid is bigger , which I enjoy . And like others here have posted .... you probably will not be using your implant inflated at 100% . It's too much and sometimes painful for women . My wife enjoys my " adjustable " dick and will request me to inflate or deflate to her sexual desires on any given night . Sometimes she likes it softer and more pliable for a slow,passionate night of romance and sometimes she wants it stiffer for the hedonistic, jack hammer pounding she so needs . Go with your heart , don't over think it . Whatever you decide will be fine . Just the to keep the truck analogy going ... I've been driving a Fords for over a decade .My next truck is gonna be a Chevy. Why ... just because I like the way they look , it'd be a nice change up .
Last edited by Journeyman on Sat Nov 04, 2023 1:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
54 - Coloplast Titan 22cm , Implanted by Dr. Clavell in April 2023

treetop

Postby treetop » Fri Nov 03, 2023 10:48 pm

Journeyman wrote:The Titan/ AMS debate reminds me of the guys that argue which truck is better ....Ford or Chevy. In my opinion they're both great American made trucks and they're both are gonna get you to where you want to go . Same with the implants , there isn't a wrong choice. You will probably be happy with either . The differences are subtle and just a preference thing . I've had a Titan implanted 6 months ago . The dog ears are gone . My flaccid is bigger , which I enjoy . And like others here have posted .... you probably will not be using your implant inflated at 100% . It's too much and sometimes painful for for women . My wife enjoys my " adjustable " dick and will request me to inflate or deflate to her sexual desires on any given night . Sometimes she likes it softer and more pliable and sometimes she wants the jack hammer pounding . Go with your heart , don't over think it . Whatever you decide will be fine . Just the to keep the truck analogy going ... I've been driving a Fords for over a decade .My next truck is gonna be a Chevy. Why ... just because I like the way they look , it'd be a nice change up .

haha... sounds like a plan... i will just avoid Toyotas....

But seriously, I will get used to it. I am pretty sure I will end up with a Titan. Once I am past the 6 month mark all should be pretty good, as long as no complications.
Treetop -- (TT)
Implant - Pending Medicare in 2024 (I turn 65) -- I am now in planning stages.
My Introduction - http://www.franktalk.org/phpBB3/viewtop ... =14&t=7775

ThailandBound

Postby ThailandBound » Sat Nov 04, 2023 1:06 am

Titan here. 5 1/2” erect. No idea what the girt is, but bigger than befire, though my dick is somewhat more oval than round. This took some getting used to. Arousal mitigates this. My partner loves it.

I have the classic pump. Yep. It squeaks. Don’t care for that much. My partner couldn’t care less.

Hard as a railroad spike. When i’m inside her if just feels like i’m laying some pipe like i never did before. I like that.

The krinkle doesn’t hurt at all. Only there when completely flaccid. Gives me a “hanging to the left” thing flaccid. Who cares. A few pumps and the krinkle is gone. Perfect for a casual encounter before the festivities begin.

Softer over time. Was concerned about this at first. Was hanging at 3:30 in the earliest months. Now, 4:30 to 5. Looks like an almost chub on the nude beach, but not like a boner.

I love having a “package” now. Love that i can drive it home with no anxiety whatsoever that it’s going to fade. Can hammer (or simmer) for a full hour with total abandon. That part….the sense of hardness im delivering. That’s really nice. My lady loves it.
Active, athletic 63 years old. Sexually, still 33 in my mind and spirit. Pills and injections all worked, until they didn’t. Diagnosed with veinous leakage in 2022. Coloplast Titan. 22 CM. No RTE. Peno-scrotal. Implanted 1/4/23. Dr. Clavell.

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Sat Nov 04, 2023 3:16 am

Journeyman, the truck analogy is fairly close. For about 15 years we fixed damaged cars as a side gig. Tried to avoid what was loosely called totals. Bought from owners that wished the insurance had totaled the car but didn't. I/we drove literally every make of car sold in the USA. Some brands had their quirks but they went down the road. My wifes family was of the Studebaker crowd in the day. My family pretty much stayed with Fords. But I had Chevrolet & Dodge trucks along the way. Finally went back to Fords almost exclusively. Are they the best. Who knows. All I can say that as I do most of my own mechanic work. I've had better success on Fords than other brands.
But for implants. I try to caution men asking which is the best to stop & think about some of the claims made by both camps. Seems to me like there is a lot of thinly supported claims all around. The best implant was most likely our original dick. Its gone, weigh the pros & cons. Find a skilled dr that you can trust. Move on. Is my AMS CX perfect. Probably not. But we can deal with it. Am I envious of the Titans. No, in most areas they don't duplicate my oridinal dick very well. Any so called improvements don't impress me cause I realize that I wouldn't likely use/need those features. So the cons outweigh the pros in my case.
Lots of good opinions getting out there in this thread.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Tokyo_123

Postby Tokyo_123 » Sun Nov 05, 2023 4:56 am

Gt1956 wrote:
Tokyo_123 wrote:When I spoke to Clavell via video call before the surgery, we discussed just that. He asked for my measurements and wanted to see my D (via video call). After I showed him he immediately said "Titan."
Who am I to argue?

I'm not so sure that your belief is correct. I have a 21cm CX. Your signature says 24cm. So 1.2" longer. Not a statisically huge difference. I was only dreaming of getting a 21cm implant. Little did I know that my cruz starts at my rectum. If I had a truely large penis. A 24cm wouldn't be enough to accommodate my deep cruz & a long distal measured penis. Our anatomies just vary by a larger margin than we think.

I believe that (and not 100% certain) he was referring to girth, not length. As I recall, he said that there were only three people who had the size (girth) that I had, and there was one size larger but he never gave anyone that largest size.

I could be misremembering however.

--Tokyo
Venous Leakage (which I believe caused by my overuse of the Bathmate VED)

Dr. Clavell, August, 2022. Titan One-Touch, 24cm XL cylinders and trimmed off 0.5cm

Bent Ben

Postby Bent Ben » Sun Nov 05, 2023 8:16 am

Tokyo_123 wrote:
Gt1956 wrote:
Tokyo_123 wrote:When I spoke to Clavell via video call before the surgery, we discussed just that. He asked for my measurements and wanted to see my D (via video call). After I showed him he immediately said "Titan."
Who am I to argue?

I believe that (and not 100% certain) he was referring to girth, not length. As I recall, he said that there were only three people who had the size (girth) that I had, and there was one size larger but he never gave anyone that largest size.

I could be misremembering however.

--Tokyo

The cylinder sizing is a combo of L/G. I have a 22cm. Post op I was 6.5” girth and with Trimix 6.75. This would support a 24cm Titan. My length was 6”. The length couldn't support a longer cylinder so my surgeon had to use what worked best. He says I may grow into the girth with time. Im currently 6” at the base. Im ok with this. I think my thicker natural girth gave me a good tumescence which is pleasing to my wife. While rock hard I have a good bit of “give” so its comfortable for her. Even at 100% I have some flesh there instead of feeling the cylinders really prominently. She wants it 100% inflated, which I read here is not always the case for most women.
51yo, ED 5 years, 45-50° curve/PD. 22cm Titan, IP with no RTE by Dr Hakky on 9/12/2023.
My comments, suggestions, ideas or routines are for entertainment and satirical purposes only. Do not use any of my ideas, suggestions, routines or advice.

Return to “Implants”