Phallofill done by Dr Cordon in Miami

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Floridaspeedo

Phallofill done by Dr Cordon in Miami

Postby Floridaspeedo » Thu Oct 05, 2023 3:03 pm

Dr C. did my implant and recently I had a top up of filler.

So thick. Hard to believe it is mine.

Going back for a slight touchup along the base.
Attachments
filler 1.png
filler 1.png (336 KiB) Viewed 1172 times
ED survivor 5 years. Tried pills, Gainswave, PRP, Bi-Mix/Tri Mix (worked 50% but very painful for 24 hours after injection.) 55 Gay - Single Titan Coloplast implanted June 1st, 2022, scrotal in Miami by Dr Billy Cordone..,very happy. Zero regrets

Cnidium

Re: Phallofill done by Dr Cordon in Miami

Postby Cnidium » Thu Oct 05, 2023 7:37 pm

Good to see you doing well FS, looking good all around man.

Tell us about your thoughts on the texture/feel, how long recovery takes, how long before sex ect. Anything else good, bad, interesting that comes to mind.
Titan OTR. Dr. Hakky - successful surgery and very happy with outcome.
My advice: choose a world-class surgeon and make yourself the healthiest you can.

Musson

Postby Musson » Thu Oct 05, 2023 7:41 pm

You’ll have to register that as a lethal weapon
63yr old. PDwith 40% dor. Curve. Pre-PD 7”x6”.lost 2 in. due to PD. ED prior to PD. Switched from Sildalifil to Trimix Nov 2023 . Currently titrating Trimix for optimization.

aussiePeyronies

Postby aussiePeyronies » Thu Oct 05, 2023 8:52 pm

Your flaccid looks comfortable, how do you not have any dog ears?
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm + 1cm RTE

Happy Toy

Postby Happy Toy » Fri Oct 06, 2023 11:38 am

WOW! That's a beauty!! :o :P
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 79yrs., married 56 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

Floridaspeedo

Postby Floridaspeedo » Mon Oct 09, 2023 8:47 am

Cnidium wrote:Good to see you doing well FS, looking good all around man.

Tell us about your thoughts on the texture/feel, how long recovery takes, how long before sex ect. Anything else good, bad, interesting that comes to mind.

The first couple of pin pricks are ouch when they insert the anesthetic. 1 min at most. After that painless. This was a touch up to make it thicker and boy is it. When I hold my dick soft or hard, it is hard to believe it is mine. Some bruising that went away within 7 days. I had sex at 10 days. Have had sex w 3 partners and they have all been we need lots of lube and like wow. All asking for repeats.

It isn't cheap and I went to the same Dr who did my implant....Just in case. I go back this week to smooth irregularities but nothing major. Going to take Bromelain a pineapple derivative that reduces bruising. Can't hurt.

Extremely happy just wish it was a bit cheaper and lasted years.

I met another Dr who does it also and he said they can mix the HA with something else that will cause the filler to not be permanent but rather will last 2 + years.

I will be investigating.
ED survivor 5 years. Tried pills, Gainswave, PRP, Bi-Mix/Tri Mix (worked 50% but very painful for 24 hours after injection.) 55 Gay - Single Titan Coloplast implanted June 1st, 2022, scrotal in Miami by Dr Billy Cordone..,very happy. Zero regrets

Spanishxb

Postby Spanishxb » Mon Oct 09, 2023 12:57 pm

How many units did you get total? Yeah a little spendy but well worth it…wondering how long it will actually last. Im hoping two years. I think I will touch mine up any time it gets to the 5” mark and try to keep myself at the 5.5” mark until I’m broke. Lol costs like $700/month for how long it lasts…so it’s hard to afford for sure..
Titan implanted 7/11/22
22cm
1cm RTE on Right & Left
Pre-op: 5.7 x 4.5 top middle & base
Post-op: 5.5 x 4.5 top, 5.1 at base
Phallofill done 9/2023 10 units = +1” girth
Currently 5.5 x5.5”
Grateful, blessed, happy!

Kiawahgolf

Postby Kiawahgolf » Mon Oct 09, 2023 4:31 pm

Go to Dr Loria at Loria medical and don’t look back. I’ve had several rounds over the past two years and gone from 4.5” to 6.5-7”. He has a patent on his filler and hoping for FDA approval to go international and trains doctors on his technique all over the country and guarantees it to be “permanent.” We all naturally lose collagen as we age thus the “permanent” but he has plenty of patients and reviews to back up his work including myself and he’s just a great dude. Forget spending all that money every couple of years.

Captain1117

Postby Captain1117 » Mon Oct 09, 2023 6:47 pm

Floridaspeedo wrote:Dr C. did my implant and recently I had a top up of filler.

So thick. Hard to believe it is mine.

Going back for a slight touchup along the base.

Thanks for posting. You are looking absolutely natural.
Do you know your pre-filler dimensions and how much you gained with the filler?
" The greatest benefit of an implant is that a man stops thinking about ED."-Dr.Eid

48, healthy, straight, single.ED after turning 40. AMS LGX implanted by Dr.Yonah Krakowski in June 2023.

Witheringhog

Postby Witheringhog » Tue Oct 10, 2023 9:32 am

Kiawahgolf wrote:Go to Dr Loria at Loria medical and don’t look back. I’ve had several rounds over the past two years and gone from 4.5” to 6.5-7”. He has a patent on his filler and hoping for FDA approval to go international and trains doctors on his technique all over the country and guarantees it to be “permanent.” We all naturally lose collagen as we age thus the “permanent” but he has plenty of patients and reviews to back up his work including myself and he’s just a great dude. Forget spending all that money every couple of years.

Thats who i used as well, i recommend Loria. His satisfaction rates are very high, higher than implant surgeries. BUT!!! Just like with an implant infection is a risk, with any filler its a risk. Just be careful.

I got my filler because i thought a thicker dick would equal more sensation and make it easier to cum. That was very true, but it was an ED issue not a sensation issue i found out, the injections postponed my implant for a couple years. Maybe worth trying some filler if you’re worried about an implant. Sex feels way nicer being thicker and for me, gave me an extra 2 years ish of normal sex…… but implant is king in my book.
49 - Coloplast Titan 22 implanted 5-2 Dr. Clavell in Houston

Return to “Implants”