Got HA filler today

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Captain1117

Got HA filler today

Postby Captain1117 » Thu Sep 28, 2023 7:19 pm

After completing 3 months post-implant..it was finally time to work on the girth.

Today met Dr.Seit in Toronto.Very professional and nice clinic.
He has already done HA fillers on guys with implants, so that was a relief.

He uses a blunt canula ..just one needle hole on skin and the rest is manipulating the canula. I saw the whole process all along since was in an upright position.

He was bit skeptical of my earlier fillers might make it difficult to inject if fibrosis is encountered. Luckily he didn't have any issues and managed to inject 6 strings( 1.2 ml each) into the shaft only. Mostly the top part since the implant has made it flatter.

He will see me in 2 weeks just to make sure things are ok.

Will post pictures once the swelling goes down...to get an accurate girth data.
" The greatest benefit of an implant is that a man stops thinking about ED."-Dr.Eid

48, healthy, straight, single.ED after turning 40. AMS LGX implanted by Dr.Yonah Krakowski in June 2023.

Witheringhog

Re: Got HA filler today

Postby Witheringhog » Thu Sep 28, 2023 8:44 pm

Captain1117 wrote:After completing 3 months post-implant..it was finally time to work on the girth.

Today met Dr.Seit in Toronto.Very professional and nice clinic.
He has already done HA fillers on guys with implants, so that was a relief.

He uses a blunt canula ..just one needle hole on skin and the rest is manipulating the canula. I saw the whole process all along since was in an upright position.

He was bit skeptical of my earlier fillers might make it difficult to inject if fibrosis is encountered. Luckily he didn't have any issues and managed to inject 6 strings( 1.2 ml each) into the shaft only. Mostly the top part since the implant has made it flatter.

He will see me in 2 weeks just to make sure things are ok.

Will post pictures once the swelling goes down...to get an accurate girth data.

How long do you have to wait to use it? Congratulations, hope you love it
49 - Coloplast Titan 22 implanted 5-2 Dr. Clavell in Houston

Captain1117

Postby Captain1117 » Thu Sep 28, 2023 9:21 pm

7 days according to the doctor.

Thank you. Fingers crossed.
" The greatest benefit of an implant is that a man stops thinking about ED."-Dr.Eid

48, healthy, straight, single.ED after turning 40. AMS LGX implanted by Dr.Yonah Krakowski in June 2023.

Cnidium

Postby Cnidium » Fri Sep 29, 2023 8:29 pm

Looking forward to see how much you gained.

This may be of use knowing - most of the other HA docs out there I believe make guys wait 2 weeks before sex in order to mitigate the risk of the filler moving around. It sounds like your doc is good, so many not worth worrying about. But if you arent itching to bust a nut in someone, it may be worth waiting.
Titan OTR. Dr. Hakky - successful surgery and very happy with outcome.
My advice: choose a world-class surgeon and make yourself the healthiest you can.

FinallyBionic

Postby FinallyBionic » Sat Sep 30, 2023 8:32 am

This is nice to hear. Getting about 1 inch more in girth is very good.
With my 5" girth, I believe I need to have the filler but don't have the financial resources to go for it now, and no insurance can cover it as far as I know.
The other thing is what if I needed a revision after getting a filler? Would I lose this girth? Having it immediately after the implant ( ie less than 6 months), is a good idea.
All the best!
Finally Bionic
1969. RP Oct. 2017. Pills and Trimix didn't work. Inguinal hernia repair on both sides. AMS CX 21 cm+1 RTE, by Dr. Kai Li at Kaiser, VA, Jan. 2021. FT member since July 2020 as AST2123. See my previous 457 posts.

principles

Postby principles » Sat Sep 30, 2023 12:30 pm

Is there a risk of infecting the implant due to these injections?
Healthy 31y
08/2020 Titan 22+3. Post op was rough. Best sex of my life. Tubing failed after 26 months.
11/2022 Titan 24+2. Infected from Revision.
01/2023 Tactra 23 13mm. Salvage.
08/2023 Titan 20+3. Infected (3 weeks in)
08/2023 Scheduled Tactra Salvage.

Return to “Implants”