Just got Phallofill Girth Enhancement - Update

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Captain1117

Re: Just got Phallofill Girth Enhancement - Update

Postby Captain1117 » Sat Sep 30, 2023 5:54 pm

Colandria wrote:
Captain1117 wrote:I got 6 syringes yesterday. My doctor said 1.2 ml/syringe so about 7.2 I am assuming.

Healing is pretty good. Really life-changing.

Hi,, you are in Toronto right? May I ask who did your HA injections?

Dr.Seit. Rejuv Medspa
" The greatest benefit of an implant is that a man stops thinking about ED."-Dr.Eid

48, healthy, straight, single.ED after turning 40. AMS LGX implanted by Dr.Yonah Krakowski in June 2023.

irishguy

Postby irishguy » Sun Oct 01, 2023 5:45 am

Hey guys I’m happy for you… I am also on the average smaller size with just over 4.5 inch girth… one question one question does the shaft not look strange compared with the size of your glans??
Age 34 Implanted with a 20cm Titan, Mar 19 2013, By Doctor David Ralph in London England,
8 years with implant and after a rocky start I’m very happy with the implant

Spanishxb

Postby Spanishxb » Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:50 am

Congrats Spanishxb! They need a reward point program for these fillers lol. Careful not to hurt anybody with the new magnum and enjoy![/quote]

They sure do!!! I would definitely rack up rewards! Great idea lol. Well finally got to measure today and results were not as impressive as round 1. Round 1 took me from 4.5” to 5.2”. A gain of .7”

Round 2 took me from 5.2” to 5.55”. And I’ll say I’m still swollen and will lose some so I will say 5.45” probably. So a gain of .35”.

Which, they advertise that with 10 units or 2 sessions to expect between .5-.67” gains. So I gained 1.05” so I really can’t complain as I’m well above average for gains on these sessions. The doctor even called me back after I was done and said “can you come back so we can take more pictures and measurements?! I didn’t know you gained .75” on the first round, that’s incredible and would be great for advertising!” Haha so I guess I got lucky??

The doctor also just added the filler to the same two spots they did on the first round…I figured they would even things out but they just added to what was already there, so bottom left of my dick and top right of my dick are huge. It looks fine and looks pretty damn normal so no complains, just not sure why they didn’t add filler where no filler was added the first time (top left of dick and bottom right of dick). Either way, it looks fine, very happy. Was hoping for closer to 6” but I can’t complain. If any of you go get this. Buy the bulk discount package, trust me, you’ll want more. I wish I bought more and now will have to pay extra for more if I want to get to 6”….could be another $6000. I think I’ll enjoy this for now and in a few years opt to get more. See how long this stuff actually lasts.
Titan implanted 7/11/22
22cm
1cm RTE on Right & Left
Pre-op: 5.7 x 4.5 top middle & base
Post-op: 5.5 x 4.5 top, 5.1 at base
Phallofill done 9/2023 10 units = +1” girth
Currently 5.5 x5.5”
Grateful, blessed, happy!

Spanishxb

Postby Spanishxb » Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:54 am

irishguy wrote:Hey guys I’m happy for you… I am also on the average smaller size with just over 4.5 inch girth… one question one question does the shaft not look strange compared with the size of your glans??

Hey, my glans was always wider/bigger than my shaft…so in my case, the first round basically got everything evened out with width to my glans. And now, yes my girth is bigger than my head so looks kinda different…I don’t want to say different, just odd. But I assume it just looks normal for any dude with a girthy shaft? I Can post pics once I’m not so bruised up. Definitely looks a bit more like I got some work done here on round two as they put the fillers on the same sides and spots…but again, fully happy with it. Looks wise it’s still in the realm of normal looking penis in my eyes….I hope.

You always see those people with facial plastic surgery and you wonder “how can they think that looks good?!?” I hope that’s not what I am experiencing with my penis and it looks good to me but others will think it’s terrible lol idk.
Titan implanted 7/11/22
22cm
1cm RTE on Right & Left
Currently 5.5 x5.5”

Echegollen

Postby Echegollen » Wed Oct 18, 2023 11:14 pm

Cnidium wrote:

I still think VED is great to use before surgery, which both you and I did. I also think you should use VED again in the future if leading up to any possible revisions. But, I also think there is good reason not to use it when you have HA filler.

Why is VED great before surgery?
I'm 39 years old. Never was able to maintain my erections for more than 1 minute. Pills don't work. Had sclerotherapy by Dr. Kuehhas in Austria in 2016. Didn't work. Injections (Caverject) are the only things that gave me acceptable results.

Cnidium

Postby Cnidium » Thu Oct 19, 2023 6:48 pm

Echegollen wrote:
Cnidium wrote:

I still think VED is great to use before surgery, which both you and I did. I also think you should use VED again in the future if leading up to any possible revisions. But, I also think there is good reason not to use it when you have HA filler.

Why is VED great before surgery?

The consensus is that it helps stretch out your tissues. This allows the surgeon to maximize the size of the implant.

This is especially good for guys who have suffered from ED for a long time because your dick isn't naturally expanding as much as it should (such as from nocturnal erections or frequent sex).

So if you do VED for 8+ weeks daily leading up to surgery, you can likely get a larger implant size than if you did not do VED.

This is all under the idea of moderation. Dont do VED to much or with too much pressure. Just 5-10 minutes daily with 5units for pressure is about what most guys do.

I dont have any "science" to support the above, FYI.
Titan OTR. Dr. Hakky - successful surgery and very happy with outcome.
My advice: choose a world-class surgeon and make yourself the healthiest you can.

Echegollen

Postby Echegollen » Thu Oct 19, 2023 9:41 pm

Makes sense.

In my case, I have ED but I regularly have 100% erections with the use of pills and injections so I did not lose any size. However, I've read many times that VED can increase the penis size even for people who never lost any size like me, but that the gains are just temporary and will go away a few days/weeks after stopping using the VED. I can see how it would be a great idea to use a VED for several weeks prior to my surgery and then cement those gains with the implant... I'll definitely give it a try.

Thanks for the info.
I'm 39 years old. Never was able to maintain my erections for more than 1 minute. Pills don't work. Had sclerotherapy by Dr. Kuehhas in Austria in 2016. Didn't work. Injections (Caverject) are the only things that gave me acceptable results.

Spanishxb

Postby Spanishxb » Fri Oct 20, 2023 12:04 pm

Update: about 3 weeks out since my second round. Only gained 1/4” this time but that equals a full inch gain which is pretty sweet!!! Gf loves it. However she has not mentioned anything or questioned why I’m so much bigger which is kind of disappointing, but I can very much tell she feels a difference. I’m sure it doesn’t even cross her mind that men can get dick implants like they can with boobs so she doesn’t even have an option to question it…

I did have sex a bit too early this second round and think I ended up pushing some of the filler down my shaft. We fucked for like 2 hours ten days after my last fill (which is a no no) and when we got done I had a thick ring of filler around the base of my dick, looked like a cock ring under my skin. I quickly pushed it back to where it should be…the next day we fucked again. Same thing happened. So I may have screwed it up. We will see. Haven’t had sex since then and that was last week. Hoping it gets better but either way it’s not the end of the world, just makes some of the filler useless if it’s not going inside her.

Waiting for some Black Friday deals on Phallofill I heard are coming, then I will go back and get more. It’s addicting!!! I want a 6” cock then I promise I’ll quit! I’ve never seen her pussy just be fully wide opened after sex before, big gaping hole from taking decent size dick. Really really makes you feel like a man. The way she looks at you when it goes in is something I never want to live without and has never witnessed before. To think some guys are just born like this is insane. Lucky fuckers. I’m happy to be able to at least have the option to pay to be like this. Fucking spendy but you only live once. Might as well have a big dick.
Titan implanted 7/11/22
22cm
1cm RTE on Right & Left
Currently 5.5 x5.5”

Return to “Implants”