Just got Phallofill Girth Enhancement - Update

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Spanishxb

Re: Just got Phallofill Girth Enhancement - Update

Postby Spanishxb » Sun Sep 03, 2023 12:10 am

Cnidium wrote:
Spanishxb wrote:
Cnidium wrote:I think you are going to have fun with this.

Any special instructions from the doc for post care for the first 2 weeks?

If you dont live together, tell the gf you are busy with work.

I hope so. However, I’m not financially able to afford this so I figured I’d just get $10,000 worth done each time I get a new implant (hoping not another one needed for MANY MANH years) as a treat to myself and gf and for fun since it goes away after 1-4 yrs.

Still nervous about infection. She gave me a sleeve to wear for 72 hrs and insisted I do not remove it. Really want to take it off and wash and clean but leaving it on till Monday morning then will wash. Supposed to leave it on all day ever day for 3 weeks straight unless having sex (which is approved for sex after 10 days)

I’ll post measurements on Monday when I take it off. Then again at the ten day mark. And then again at the 30 day mark which is supposed to be when I can tell the actual changes. Aka no more swelling and bruising and 10% loss of filler that dissipates.

Dick looks bruised to hell right now but really no pain at all.

Interesting on the sleeve being recommended to wear for 3 weeks.

Do you use VED too?

No I do not use VED. Only for a month before my implant operation so I could maximize size. It did help and I do recommend pumping before implant for a few months
Titan implanted 7/11/22
22cm
1cm RTE on Right & Left
Pre-op: 5.7 x 4.5 top middle & base
Post-op: 5.5 x 4.5 top, 5.1 at base
Phallofill done 9/2023 10 units = +1” girth
Currently 5.5 x5.5”
Grateful, blessed, happy!

Cnidium

Postby Cnidium » Sun Sep 03, 2023 1:00 am

Spanishxb wrote:
Cnidium wrote:
Spanishxb wrote:

I hope so. However, I’m not financially able to afford this so I figured I’d just get $10,000 worth done each time I get a new implant (hoping not another one needed for MANY MANH years) as a treat to myself and gf and for fun since it goes away after 1-4 yrs.

Still nervous about infection. She gave me a sleeve to wear for 72 hrs and insisted I do not remove it. Really want to take it off and wash and clean but leaving it on till Monday morning then will wash. Supposed to leave it on all day ever day for 3 weeks straight unless having sex (which is approved for sex after 10 days)

I’ll post measurements on Monday when I take it off. Then again at the ten day mark. And then again at the 30 day mark which is supposed to be when I can tell the actual changes. Aka no more swelling and bruising and 10% loss of filler that dissipates.

Dick looks bruised to hell right now but really no pain at all.

Do you use VED too?

No I do not use VED. Only for a month before my implant operation so I could maximize size. It did help and I do recommend pumping before implant for a few months

Hey just a heads up to you regarding VED and HA filler.

I understand that you dont use VED right now, so thats actually a good thing IMO.

I have kept track of a number of guys who got HA filler and continued to use VED, and all of them had shorter than average lifespans of their HA filler before it went away. One guy in particular got multiple rounds of HA filler and tested using VED on and off, and he swears the times where he didnt use VED the HA lasted much longer.

I still think VED is great to use before surgery, which both you and I did. I also think you should use VED again in the future if leading up to any possible revisions. But, I also think there is good reason not to use it when you have HA filler.
Titan OTR. Dr. Hakky - successful surgery and very happy with outcome.
My advice: choose a world-class surgeon and make yourself the healthiest you can.

Spanishxb

Postby Spanishxb » Sun Sep 03, 2023 8:49 am

Cnidium wrote:
Spanishxb wrote:
Cnidium wrote:

Do you use VED too?

Hey just a heads up to you regarding VED and HA filler.

I understand that you dont use VED right now, so thats actually a good thing IMO.

I have kept track of a number of guys who got HA filler and continued to use VED, and all of them had shorter than average lifespans of their HA filler before it went away. One guy in particular got multiple rounds of HA filler and tested using VED on and off, and he swears the times where he didnt use VED the HA lasted much longer.

I still think VED is great to use before surgery, which both you and I did. I also think you should use VED again in the future if leading up to any possible revisions. But, I also think there is good reason not to use it when you have HA filler.

I fully agree. Basically the more you use and abuse your dick with HA Filler, the faster it will go away. If you lay there and do nothing it could last probably 6 yrs. If you fuck every day, probably only last a year or so….I did it just for fun. If the gf absolutely loves it, I might do the top offs every year which would only be about 2k/yr to maintain it.
Titan implanted 7/11/22
22cm
1cm RTE on Right & Left
Currently 5.5 x5.5”

Spanishxb

Postby Spanishxb » Sun Sep 03, 2023 1:18 pm

Not going to lie, so far the hardest part is not having sex for 10 days or jerking off. Fricken 3 day weekend and I’m thinking about handcuffing my hands behind me back already…lol.
Titan implanted 7/11/22
22cm
1cm RTE on Right & Left
Currently 5.5 x5.5”

Spanishxb

Postby Spanishxb » Mon Sep 04, 2023 11:40 am

IMG_3241.jpeg
Bruised up
IMG_3241.jpeg (840.26 KiB) Viewed 488 times

Bruised up. So far only .25” gain but afraid that might just still be swelling I’m not sure. However that is accurate for what she said each session would be which is .25” a session.
Titan implanted 7/11/22
22cm
1cm RTE on Right & Left
Currently 5.5 x5.5”

philly444

Postby philly444 » Mon Sep 04, 2023 12:02 pm

Do you have a before pic?
AMS 700 LGX 18cm, implanted December 16, 2016, University of Pennsylvania, Dr. Wm. Jaffe Married to a Man

Spanishxb

Postby Spanishxb » Mon Sep 04, 2023 10:55 pm

philly444 wrote:Do you have a before pic?

I do, but not flaccid. That is me flaccid. After that picture I decided to risk it and fully pump to see what it looked like and damn it was looking huge. Gained 3/4” of girth haha but the Dr. said to expect that as it will be mostly swelling until day 7-10 when the more realistic size can be seen, and then from there to expect another 10% loss by day 30. And by day 30 it should be what you actually gained and should maintain that girth for 1-3 yrs.

However…as she said…when you see yourself at day 10, you are going to be addicted to that new huge size and will be back for more. And I think she was right. Now I can’t really not go back and get more cause it felt great, looked amazing (minus the bruising) and fucking just looked huge. Made me feel fricken awesome. Had the gf suck the head only so I could orgasm and all went well. Back to the sleeve now to keep things in shape and in good form.

Pretty excited to see it once the swelling and bruising dissipate.

I’ll post pics of erect before and after and put notes on measurements.

In that pic I was 4.75” girth and 5” length. Erect I was 5.3” girth mid shaft and 5.55” length. Before the filler I was 4.5” girth mid shaft.

I will definitely be back for my next top up in October. And then by end of October I will determine if I want to be bigger lol. I’d be happy with 5.3” girth though. Looked big to me compared to what I’m used too. Gf is crazy excited about test driving it next Monday and planned a whole event for it so hopefully she goes easy on me. Going to be a fun new EXPENSIVE toy!
Titan implanted 7/11/22
22cm
1cm RTE on Right & Left
Currently 5.5 x5.5”

Spanishxb

Postby Spanishxb » Sat Sep 09, 2023 11:17 am

Can’t make it the 10 days of waiting…day 8 of no sex. Having sex today..minor bruising and pain still apparent but I think I can handle some light sex. Dick is still .75” larger than it used to be girth wise which is amazing. Looks amazing. Feels amazing. Can’t wait to see if she can tell the difference as she doesn’t know I got this done…nearly zero doubt in my mind she won’t be able to tell the difference. Can’t wait to go back and get my next round of filler and have a massive fucking dick.
Titan implanted 7/11/22
22cm
1cm RTE on Right & Left
Currently 5.5 x5.5”

Witheringhog

Postby Witheringhog » Sat Sep 09, 2023 11:34 am

Congratulations on the size bump!! Let us know how it goes. I would be interested if you notice different reactions from your girl. 8 days without, it could be a quick session :D
49 - Coloplast Titan 22 implanted 5-2 Dr. Clavell in Houston

Spanishxb

Postby Spanishxb » Sat Sep 09, 2023 6:38 pm

Witheringhog wrote:Congratulations on the size bump!! Let us know how it goes. I would be interested if you notice different reactions from your girl. 8 days without, it could be a quick session :D

Well, she definitely came harder than ever before and kept saying how great it was which usually I know she likes it but I mean this time she was speechless. Couldn’t even make out a sentence. DEFINITELY a difference in orgasms for sure. However she didn’t say anything about me feeling bigger. So I guess I won’t tell her untill after my next session. When I’m an Inch thicker…

Also, note-able sensation decline. As they warned, it definitely would make you last longer. I tried going a second round but couldn’t finish which never happens…definitely some loss of feeling. Okay with me though. Any more and it would be slightly concerning. Def tighter to get into at first and def my dick kinda feels a bit faker. Already implanted but then HA on top of it…felt like I was fucking someone with a plastic surgery dick which…I mean…I was.

Still no regrets, love it. Love how big I feel and when I slap her pussy how much I cover vs before. Definitely stretched her out more than before
Titan implanted 7/11/22
22cm
1cm RTE on Right & Left
Currently 5.5 x5.5”

Return to “Implants”