My Bionic Journey

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
ThailandBound

Re: Scheduled to become BIONIC

Postby ThailandBound » Thu Oct 26, 2023 4:19 pm

Reading these recent posts really brings back memories of my days (especially one month prior) prior to surgery. I was a wreck. Day prior, alone in Houston, was the longest day of my life. Then, it was over.

And now, 10 1/2 months postop my dick is harder than it EVER was in my lifetime. My girl can’t keep her hands and mouth off it. She enjoys doing the initial pumps (not enough hand strength to fully pump up). 100% of our fucking is anal. (she’s trans, for those of you who haven’t read my journal). We do it, sometimes very hard, sometimes slow and relaxed…in every position. Missionary. Doggie. Cowgirl. Reverse cowgirl. Spooning. Standing. Nothing the old Titan can’t handle with panache! Sometimes, we fall asleep, spooned, with me comfortably in her bottom. Never could do THAT before.

In those early days of recovery where i am now, no loss of length or girth, seemed an eternity away. And now, voila! I’m here!

And in due time, so will you! Stay positive. Be patient. Be resolute.
Active, athletic 63 years old. Sexually, still 33 in my mind and spirit. Pills and injections all worked, until they didn’t. Diagnosed with veinous leakage in 2022. Coloplast Titan. 22 CM. No RTE. Peno-scrotal. Implanted 1/4/23. Dr. Clavell.

TexasMax

Postby TexasMax » Fri Oct 27, 2023 6:21 pm

man, that is very encouraging to read, I mean really. I cant wait to have this behind and to REALLY be able to use my dick again. UUGGGHH, lol, only a few days away now. I am nervous and excited all at once. & Scared of how bad the recovery will be.
41, Clavell Implant Titan 11/2023

BelleBite

Postby BelleBite » Fri Oct 27, 2023 9:48 pm

I am scheduled for November 8. Like a lot of guys here, this has been a journey - I tried all the alternatives, did a ton of research, worried about everything and came to the conclusion that life with a bionic hard on was going to be a hell of a lot better than a life with nothing but a soggy macaroni between my legs.
Looking forward to life post surgery!
72 radical prostatectomy surgery at MSKCC. Implanted Nov 2023 w/Dr Eid. Titan Coloplast.

TexasMax

Postby TexasMax » Tue Oct 31, 2023 11:55 am

Tomorrow is the big day. wheeeww. them emotions are running high.

treetop

Postby treetop » Tue Oct 31, 2023 12:36 pm

T ... I am jealous... lol
I go in June 2024. Wish I was on that runway waiting for approval for takeoff !!
So exciting. I am guessing that with Wednesday surgery, by Saturday pain will be subsiding and you will be a new man full of excitement. (not speaking from experience lol.. just from reading posts )...

Anyway.. wishing you the best journey of your life with the best years ahead of you !!
-TT
Treetop -- (TT)
Implant - Pending Medicare in 2024 (I turn 65) -- I am now in planning stages.
My Introduction - http://www.franktalk.org/phpBB3/viewtop ... =14&t=7775

Mtnmirv

Postby Mtnmirv » Tue Oct 31, 2023 11:06 pm

TexasMax wrote:Tomorrow is the big day. wheeeww. them emotions are running high.

I remember the night before my surgery and how nervous I was. The good news is that you just keep moving forward and before you know it you're in
pre-op, you're knocked out, you wake up and it's done. Best of luck with your recovery!
67 years old, Peyronies for decades, robotic prostatectomy Feb 2009, Implanted 08-23-23 with an AMS 700 CX 21 cm no rtes. by Dr. Clavell in Houston.

HikerMan

Postby HikerMan » Wed Nov 01, 2023 1:02 pm

BelleBite wrote:I am scheduled for November 8. Like a lot of guys here, this has been a journey - I tried all the alternatives, did a ton of research, worried about everything and came to the conclusion that life with a bionic hard on was going to be a hell of a lot better than a life with nothing but a soggy macaroni between my legs.
Looking forward to life post surgery!

I was in your exact shoes, sir.
I am two months removed from my one year anniversary.

This morning, the wife and I hammered out 2 hour session that had 5 different position changes.

....and I could have went longer.
No kidding.
AMS 700 installed 12/22/22
REAR TIP Extender 5.0CM MR Conditional
AMS 700 SPHERICAL RESERVOIR 100 ML.
AMS 700 LGX INFRA PUBIC 18 cm
Dr. Jeffrey Loh Doyle- USC KECK
Prostate cancer survivor- RP performed 8/20
56, Marathon runner, John Muir Trail fanatic.

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Wed Nov 01, 2023 2:00 pm

Congrats to any guy scheduled to go bionic!
It is a life changer. Coming up on 4 years myself. Like most it was the same race from pills to injections to bionic.
My wife loves it. I can make her orgasm 3-4 or more times until one of us wears out. (usually me) Best thing is it's anytime, wherever, whenever, DON'T need to schedule sex!
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

TexasMax

Postby TexasMax » Thu Nov 02, 2023 12:45 pm

ugh, still feeling a little shitty from the drugs. I was Pissing razor blades soaked in fire yesterday from the catheter, today just fire.
still all bandaged up and can't see much
trying to figure where to put this beast so i can get out of the house in the next day or two.

treetop

Postby treetop » Thu Nov 02, 2023 12:52 pm

TM -- Awesome your done... only gets better now!!

I can't wait to hear how this goes... Congratulations..

Thanks for updating... keep the play by play going.
Treetop -- (TT)
Implant - Pending Medicare in 2024 (I turn 65) -- I am now in planning stages.
My Introduction - http://www.franktalk.org/phpBB3/viewtop ... =14&t=7775

Return to “Implants”