Anyone willing to show and tell via video? I am deciding which brand to use.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Discovernew

Re: Anyone willing to show and tell via video? I am deciding which brand to use.

Postby Discovernew » Sun Jul 30, 2023 12:52 am

Txagq8 wrote:Discover: yes, I have the LGX. It will be 4 yrs in December. It hasn’t given me a moment of trouble since installation.

Your question “does it grow from flaccid to erect?” Yes, in that regard it emulates a pre-implant cock more than any other variety I think. A bit of difference though for a guy who was a grower. Before implant I would grow from 3.5” to 6 7/8” flaccid to erect. Now I go from 5 1/2” to 6 3/4” flaccid to erect.

My surgeon really likes the 18 cm LGX. So much so that he put 5 cm of RTEs in me in order to use one. The way I’m configured really doesn’t make sense to me but it works very, very well.

I have no stability issues with this implant.

There really isn’t much to see with inflation. I’m a “a whole lot of little short squeezes on the bulb” guy. Like 75-80. I can feel it stretching me as the implant inflates. To me, it’s a physical sensation very similar to what getting an erectile felt like, whether it was a real one at 15 or an injection induced one at 50.

One caveat: if your girth > 5.5”, think twice about the LGX. I had 6” of girth pre implant. After surgery it is 5 1/2”. The Titan cylinders expand more longitudinally than the AMS, which are limited. I’m not unhappy. I didn’t lose any length to speak of (actually, .04”) but I do miss being as thick as I was.

Thank you! I supper appreciate this info. I literally never measured my girth, but I will definitely do so (I just need to go somewhere to buy measuring tape).
Considering implant after trying everything else under the sun: Pills-Shockwave-Testosterone-PRP-Stem Cells-Botox. Etc.

Return to “Implants”