Need advice on choosing an implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
AntonS

Need advice on choosing an implant

Postby AntonS » Wed Jul 05, 2023 3:41 am

Hi all!
I decided on implantation after my tragic history with ligation of veins and subsequent complications.
Now the pills work very badly. At the base of the penis on the albuginea there is scar tissue, which gives a narrowing at the base and a slight upward curvature. Also, this scar tissue does not allow the albuginea to stretch normally. There are also scars in the area of ​​the ligament.
I wanted to put titanium, but now there are problems with the supply of coloplast and the doctor offers me ams lgx 700. He says that lgx-700 is the best implant to date. But I have my doubts. I have a large girth - 6.5 inches. I'm afraid that with ams I will lose a lot in girth. Coloplast seems to allow you to maximize the volume due to the volume of its cylinders. Also, thecoloplast has greater rigidity, which makes it possible to correct narrowing and curvature. What confuses me about the colonoplast is that in a deflated state, it clearly looks less aesthetically pleasing. And with titan, more centimeters are lost in length than with ams.
The doctor assures me that ams will cope with all my cicatricial changes. During the operation, he will dissect the scar tissue on the albuginea from the inside of the cavernous bodies after bougienage. Will make notches on the protein shell in order to remove the narrowing and curvature, and straighten the penis.
But ams cylinders are softer and their volume is slightly less than that of titan. Not much, but still less. Of course, the ams in a deflated state looks more aesthetically pleasing. But I'm also afraid that the softer ams cylinders will not cope with cicatricial changes.
I also heard that the cylinders are strongly palpable in the coloplast and a fold is visible at the base. Some argue that titan hangs like an inflatable sausage, this is not the case with ams.
In a YouTube video by Jonathan Clavell, he compares these two implants and says that it is not the implant cylinders that give volume, but the albuginea itself.

Please tell me what are your thoughts on this?

Return to “Implants”