New girlfriend killing me, not funny

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Anfornee

Re: New girlfriend killing me, not funny

Postby Anfornee » Tue Jul 04, 2023 1:59 pm

Mark1974 wrote:
Anfornee wrote:This may be the best post I’ve ever read through on any forum.

We have guys extrapolating mathematical theorems on strokes per hour (SPH?).

There’s no doubt some positions feel different to me than others now vs before the implant. I purposefully don’t bottom out as much as I used to because after a while my glans does feel beat up. The girl riding sometimes is more painful because if you have more than 6 inches and she’s really putting in an effort you’re going to bottom out. It’s way harder to control when she’s determining things. Luckily the girls I’m with don’t like to go 30-45 minutes. It’s usually 15-20 at most. We both get our fortune cookie then grab a snack before round 2. I’m 54 and the girls I play with are 36, 42 and 53. No. Not at the same time. I wish.

How does the 53 year old compare with the younger girls?

Every one of them is great in their own way. The 53 year old is special. She is the energizer bunny. She is never dry. She takes care of her body and is in fantastic shape. We play in the lifestyle together so she is very open to most situations. She knows herself. Has multiple orgasms and has a toy chest that rivals some sex shops. She spoils me and puts me first. She’s also loaded rich which is a plus. She loves me unconditionally. And I’m pretty hard to love.

The 36 year old was very meek to begin with. She’s the most sensual. She loves to make love but also loves to be spanked occasionally. Her oral skills are otherworldly.

The 42 year old is bi but we haven’t explored that. She’s got several kids so playtime is limited at times. She’s the most stunning woman I’ve ever been with and possibly the most stunning woman I’ve ever seen. Unfortunately we both suffer PTSD from past relationships that preclude us from having a functioning long term relationship. I’ll probably regret that forever.
Titan 24XL implanted by Dr Hakky on 6/13/23

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Tue Jul 04, 2023 6:23 pm

Jage64 wrote:This is one of the very best math problems I've ever engaged in. Beats the hell out of a train leaving Chicago......

Bonus question. What is the ratio of breast implants to penile implants on that train?
Sorry, I should of left that question unasked. But enquiring minds stuff you know.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Jage64

Postby Jage64 » Tue Jul 04, 2023 8:13 pm

Gt1956 wrote:
Bonus question. What is the ratio of breast implants to penile implants on that train?
Sorry, I should of left that question unasked. But enquiring minds stuff you know.

Off the top of my head, I'd say 2:1 ;)
2/22/23 AMS 700 CX 21cm + 1.5cm RTEs. 58 yrs old, wife of 37 yrs. Penoscrotal. 100ml Conceal reservoir. Dr. Clavell. Pills failing and went right to implant, skipped the injections. 12 mos. later: 7 1/2" x 5 3/4"

Spanishxb

Postby Spanishxb » Thu Jul 06, 2023 12:36 pm

Take pain meds or Tylenol and booze before sex to limit pain the ice it right away after. Or use numbing cream and condoms? Or just get dildos for her so you get a break.
Titan implanted 7/11/22
22cm
1cm RTE on Right & Left
Pre-op: 5.7 x 4.5 top middle & base
Post-op: 5.5 x 4.5 top, 5.1 at base
Phallofill done 9/2023 10 units = +1” girth
Currently 5.5 x5.5”
Grateful, blessed, happy!

aussiePeyronies

Postby aussiePeyronies » Thu Jul 06, 2023 7:59 pm

Something to consider is, are you inflating to 100%? This could be the issue.

Posts like these are very important, especially for younger guys as we tend to use the implant more often, and sometimes more vigorously.

Please keep updated.

J
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm + 1cm RTE

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Fri Jul 07, 2023 1:17 am

cobylinks wrote:Easy fix. Don't inflate 100%,
by leaving a little play in your hardness you can still enjoy hard sex without being hurt
By having your rock hard penis abused
. If you cant do this, CalXotics sells a silicone ring you could use as a spacer. They were designed to cushion between the VAC tube and your pubic bone. You dick is 5 years old now. You are 55, tell your new nymphomaniac what the rules will be . Or you could send her my way and I will train her for you.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Fri Jul 07, 2023 2:55 am

oldbeek wrote:
cobylinks wrote:Easy fix. Don't inflate 100%,
by leaving a little play in your hardness you can still enjoy hard sex without being hurt
By having your rock hard penis abused
. If you cant do this, CalXotics sells a silicone ring you could use as a spacer. They were designed to cushion between the VAC tube and your pubic bone. You dick is 5 years old now. You are 55, tell your new nymphomaniac what the rules will be . Or you could send her my way and I will train her for you.

:D
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

lewisbl

Postby lewisbl » Sat Jul 08, 2023 12:51 pm

Manonfire wrote:Hi fellas. So I'm a fit 55yo that was implanted in 2018 after postop prostate cancer. I was married then to a lady that was a year older than me. She was entering menopause so sex was rare.

Today, I have a new girlfriend who's aged 28yo and she is killing me. We have had sex nearly every day, sometimes up to 3x a day for the last month. She is on her period so I'm getting a small break as I write this.

She's fit and built small with a shallow vagina. When she rides me I get the most intense pain afterwards I've ever felt. It's like my urethra is irritated, and the glans beat to hell. Sometimes I can feel the implant moving at the base as it's hitting my pelvis. It's not funny.

She loves my cock and knows I have the implant (AMS LGX). I think I have had more sex in the last 30days than in the last 25yrs, maybe 35. I love her and she does me so I plan on keeping her.

Questions: Have any of you had a similar experience with implant pain from frequent or hard pounding sex? Will it "toughen" up as I heal between episodes?

We've tried skipping days but it fails when we start hugging or kissing then it's off to the races. I really hope I can adjust physically and be able to accommodate her and enjoy the ride. Any advice or comments?

Manonfire,

This is a good problem to have, you can still be growing. I've had the same problem. I used my VED to fix the problem. You have to be very careful using a VED, by not using too much pressure. The VED expands the penis temporary giving you that extra room for the cylinders to stretch the penis eliminating the pain. Well, if you try it let me know if it works for you. LOL! I am on my 3rd implant, and I've had a lot of fun with them. I got one friend that likes to ride me LOL all night. I we go for almost 2 hours, and we go to sleep, if she goes to the bathroom LOL, I pump it up because I know she is going sneak and get on it. They say I got the Golden dick, or they call me the Bionic Man.
AMS LGX 18 CM with 4 RTE Implanted SEPT 15, 2014 by DR Flatt. Failed SEPT 15, 2017
AMS CX 18 CM with 5 RTE revision NOV 27, 2017 by DR Flatt.

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Sat Jul 08, 2023 2:31 pm

lewisbl wrote:
Manonfire wrote:Hi fellas. So I'm a fit 55yo that was implanted in 2018 after postop prostate cancer. I was married then to a lady that was a year older than me. She was entering menopause so sex was rare.

Today, I have a new girlfriend who's aged 28yo and she is killing me. We have had sex nearly every day, sometimes up to 3x a day for the last month. She is on her period so I'm getting a small break as I write this.

She's fit and built small with a shallow vagina. When she rides me I get the most intense pain afterwards I've ever felt. It's like my urethra is irritated, and the glans beat to hell. Sometimes I can feel the implant moving at the base as it's hitting my pelvis. It's not funny.

She loves my cock and knows I have the implant (AMS LGX). I think I have had more sex in the last 30days than in the last 25yrs, maybe 35. I love her and she does me so I plan on keeping her.

Questions: Have any of you had a similar experience with implant pain from frequent or hard pounding sex? Will it "toughen" up as I heal between episodes?

We've tried skipping days but it fails when we start hugging or kissing then it's off to the races. I really hope I can adjust physically and be able to accommodate her and enjoy the ride. Any advice or comments?

Manonfire,

This is a good problem to have, you can still be growing. I've had the same problem. I used my VED to fix the problem. You have to be very careful using a VED, by not using too much pressure. The VED expands the penis temporary giving you that extra room for the cylinders to stretch the penis eliminating the pain. Well, if you try it let me know if it works for you. LOL! I am on my 3rd implant, and I've had a lot of fun with them. I got one friend that likes to ride me LOL all night. I we go for almost 2 hours, and we go to sleep, if she goes to the bathroom LOL, I pump it up because I know she is going sneak and get on it. They say I got the Golden dick, or they call me the Bionic Man.

"I'm on my third implant", when you did the third implant
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

lewisbl

Postby lewisbl » Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:10 pm

frank66665 wrote:
lewisbl wrote:

Manonfire,

"I'm on my third implant", when you did the third implant

May 8, 2023
AMS LGX 18 CM with 4 RTE Implanted SEPT 15, 2014 by DR Flatt. Failed SEPT 15, 2017
AMS CX 18 CM with 5 RTE revision NOV 27, 2017 by DR Flatt.

Return to “Implants”