May be bad news

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
beachbum

May be bad news

Postby beachbum » Mon Jun 05, 2023 3:14 pm

Got up yesterday morning, 6/4, and inflated as my usual morning routine. Everything seemed fine. Shortly I was starting to feel some pain like when first implanted and inflating the to the max. When I looked, the left cylinder looked different. Larger than the right and a slight buldge just behind the tip. Deflated and things seemed normal. This morning, inflated again with the sam results plus I felt a larger buldge at the base of he left cylinder. Left it inflated for awhile, then deflated. Left side wontf not want to fully deflate no matter what I do. Stays about 1/4 to 1/3 inflated. Just slightly uncomfortable. Will be calling my Dr soon. Problem is I'm going to be out of town till July. Will have to wait ill I get back.
I'm almost 7 years with the implant. Definitely going to see about replacement if needed. Wife will be probably be happy if its broke. She won't like that I want it fixed, but it's not for her. LOL.
We'll see.
71. ED for about 10+ years to one extent or another. Implanted 9/14/2016 AMS CX 18+3 Fl/ Ky

Masonjames

Re: May be bad news

Postby Masonjames » Mon Jun 05, 2023 4:05 pm

Sorry to hear that you implant seems to have failed. I've only had mine for two years and nine months. If something happens to mine I will also have it replaced. Even though it's for them, it's not about them. I got implanted for me and she benefits but it's about me feeling like a man.
Do call your doctor as soon as possible. I hear revisions are much easier than the original and more than likely he will size you up.
70 year old, Married 53 years with two adult children.
Tried pills, herbs, and Trimix. Implanted by Dr. Hakky , in Atlanta, on the 1st, of September. Titan XL 24cm's with two 1.5cm"s RTE"s

aussiePeyronies

Postby aussiePeyronies » Tue Jun 06, 2023 4:20 am

Keep us updated please, I hav been having similar issues as yours (some auto-inflation,left side is thicker than right when inflated etc

Hope everything is resolved for you soon.

J
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm + 1cm RTE

rdnkbiker

Postby rdnkbiker » Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:58 am

sorry to hear that beach but sounds alot like mine just before mine quit working my URO is doing a full replacement july 10th wont be long get fixed up hope yours works out
jim
HBP since my 20s Full ED i was 55 when i received my implant January 17th 2017 sever scare tissue through corpora cavernosa clear to the glands (no blood flow) complete revision new equipment july 10th 2023 AMS CX 21cm by DR.William Brant very happy

beachbum

Postby beachbum » Tue Jun 06, 2023 3:32 pm

Thanks all. Will keep everyone posted. Will be sometime early July before I can call the Dr.
71. ED for about 10+ years to one extent or another. Implanted 9/14/2016 AMS CX 18+3 Fl/ Ky

Return to “Implants”