Aggressive Cycling - Incredible Gains

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Journeyman

Aggressive Cycling - Incredible Gains

Postby Journeyman » Sun Jun 04, 2023 2:24 pm

Got the green light from Dr Clavell to start cycling on May 25th , a little over 4 weeks post op . I had healed really well with hardly any pain. When I first measured post - op I was about 6.25 " L × 5.25 G . During that 4 week time table I noticed a 1/4 increase L+G just doing nothing ( I might of put a couple additional pumps into the cylinders getting a feel for the new equipment ) . I asked in another post if it was possible to max out at 7" × 6" after I broke in my coloplast titan with cycling if I was currently 6.5"L × 5.5"G . Most said they didn't think I could gain that much. Well I've been cycling for a week and a half and just measured 7.25" L × 6.25 G ! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT ! I really believe I'm getting these quick results because of how determined I was pre-op . I was terrified of the " use it or lose it " videos I saw . The atrophy years of ED would cause , so I got proactive. I did a combination of VED and the penimaster pro traction device for about a year ( longer with the ved ) . I'd stretch with the pm pro for hours then use the ved to engorge my stretched out member. I would do this over and over . With time, I was able to add more attachments to the pm pro to stretch it even longer . I'm not a Doctor. I haven't seen any studies on it . I'm giving you my honest testimonial of what I'm experiencing. There's videos on YouTube with guys claiming they gained 1" to 2 " in length with determined pm pro use . It's all about getting that tunica stretched and expanded. I'm a believer !
Last edited by Journeyman on Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:21 pm, edited 5 times in total.
54 - Coloplast Titan 22cm , Implanted by Dr. Clavell in April 2023

Journeyman

Re: Aggressive Cycling - Incredible Gains

Postby Journeyman » Sun Jun 04, 2023 2:37 pm

... also I've been cycling at least 3 times a day with VED use . I've exceeded my wildest expectations. If I don't get anymore gains I'd be completely satisfied with my results. I'm bigger and thicker than I have ever been in my life . I hope this gives others inspiration. Remember...cycle , cycle. cycle
Last edited by Journeyman on Mon Jun 05, 2023 9:53 pm, edited 4 times in total.

ThailandBound

Postby ThailandBound » Sun Jun 04, 2023 2:49 pm

Great report! Do you have the “oval” when pumped and unaroused? Differences noted with arousal?
Active, athletic 63 years old. Sexually, still 33 in my mind and spirit. Pills and injections all worked, until they didn’t. Diagnosed with veinous leakage in 2022. Coloplast Titan. 22 CM. No RTE. Peno-scrotal. Implanted 1/4/23. Dr. Clavell.

Journeyman

Postby Journeyman » Sun Jun 04, 2023 3:18 pm

Yes ...the oval doesn't bother me though. I'd rather have a hard oval than a useless round floppy
Last edited by Journeyman on Mon Jun 05, 2023 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Journeyman

Postby Journeyman » Sun Jun 04, 2023 3:25 pm

... oh , she LOVED it too ! I did an after action report . " Did it feel normal? " , " Was it big enough? " ( lol ... I just wanted to hear her say it . I already knew through her multiple orgasms that it was big enough . I haven't heard her make those sounds in a LONG time ) . She didn't notice or didn't mention an ovalness to my erection. I don't think she cared
Last edited by Journeyman on Sun Jun 04, 2023 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Journeyman

Postby Journeyman » Sun Jun 04, 2023 3:45 pm

I stumbled upon the penimaster pro when I started researching about Peyronie's disease remedies. I didn't even know I had PD until the 1st time I tried the tri-mix injection. I had a good hard erection which I was happy about but it curved down and to the right . I was like WTF ! How did I get this !? I didn't have erections or sex for years . I saw the PM pro on YouTube. There's guys that have a lot of videos/ testimonials about their use and success with it . Well I was desperate and ordered 1 . It was about $350 and was coming from Germany. I can't remember how long it took to arrive but I was starting to get worried I might never see it . It did finally arrive and I started using it . I liked it so much I bought a 2nd one just in case something broke, I wanted spare parts without waiting months ( the 2nd one arrived pretty quick) . Well the pm pro didn't straighten out the PD ( Clavell did that ) but I had noticed length gains and I was hooked.
Last edited by Journeyman on Mon Jun 05, 2023 9:17 pm, edited 5 times in total.

SWorks17

Postby SWorks17 » Sun Jun 04, 2023 4:40 pm

Journeyman wrote:Got the green light from Dr Clavell to start cycling on May 25th , a little over 4 weeks post op . I had healed really well with hardly any pain. When I first measured post - op I was about 6.25 " L × 5.25 G . During that 4 week time table I noticed a 1/4 increase L+G just doing nothing ( I might of put a couple additional pumps into the cylinders getting a feel for the new equipment ) . I asked in another post if it was possible to max out at 7" × 6"( my high hope dream measurements )after I broke in my coloplast titan with cycling if I was currently 6.5"L × 5.5"G . Most said they didn't think I could gain that much. Well I've been cycling for a week and a half and just measured 7.25" L × 6.25 G ! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT ! I really believe I'm getting these quick results because of how determined I was pre-op . I was terrified of the " use it or lose it " videos I saw . The atrophy years of ED would cause , so I got proactive. I did a combination of VED and the penimaster pro traction device for about a year ( longer with the ved ) . I stretch with the pm pro hours then use the ved to engorge my stretched out member. I would do this over and over . With time was able to add more attachments to the pm pro to stretch it even longer . I'm not Doctor. I haven't seen or done any studies on it . I'm giving you my honest testimonial of what I'm experiencing. There's videos on YouTube with guys claiming they gained 1" to 2 " in length with determined pm pro use . It's all about getting that tunica stretched and expanded. I'm a believer !

Congratulations Journeyman, you’re happy and your wife is gonna be happy lol

Don’t break that Bionic Monster lol

Keep us updated, and keep cycling
Age 66, Garden Ridge Texas, Progressive ED after Boston Scientific Rezum procedure for benign enlarged prostate 19 May 21, AMS LGX 18 w 3cm rear tips installed 5 Nov 2021 by Dr Shane Barney, Brooke Army Medical Center, San Antonio, Texas, Married 35 years

Journeyman

Postby Journeyman » Sun Jun 04, 2023 4:47 pm

Thanks SWorks ! I'm in such a different head space than I was starting this year. It's surreal to me that I'm at this point. After 3 years of exhausting every ED remedy out there ( pills , tri-mix, electroshock therapy to help make the case to the insurance company that it was a medical necessity for an implant ) I sit here 6 weeks post op ,Happy, healthy and horney. It's unbelievable
Last edited by Journeyman on Mon Jun 05, 2023 9:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

SWorks17

Postby SWorks17 » Sun Jun 04, 2023 4:48 pm

Journeyman wrote:Got the green light from Dr Clavell to start cycling on May 25th , a little over 4 weeks post op . I had healed really well with hardly any pain. When I first measured post - op I was about 6.25 " L × 5.25 G . During that 4 week time table I noticed a 1/4 increase L+G just doing nothing ( I might of put a couple additional pumps into the cylinders getting a feel for the new equipment ) . I asked in another post if it was possible to max out at 7" × 6"( my high hope dream measurements )after I broke in my coloplast titan with cycling if I was currently 6.5"L × 5.5"G . Most said they didn't think I could gain that much. Well I've been cycling for a week and a half and just measured 7.25" L × 6.25 G ! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT ! I really believe I'm getting these quick results because of how determined I was pre-op . I was terrified of the " use it or lose it " videos I saw . The atrophy years of ED would cause , so I got proactive. I did a combination of VED and the penimaster pro traction device for about a year ( longer with the ved ) . I stretch with the pm pro hours then use the ved to engorge my stretched out member. I would do this over and over . With time was able to add more attachments to the pm pro to stretch it even longer . I'm not Doctor. I haven't seen or done any studies on it . I'm giving you my honest testimonial of what I'm experiencing. There's videos on YouTube with guys claiming they gained 1" to 2 " in length with determined pm pro use . It's all about getting that tunica stretched and expanded. I'm a believer !

Congratulations Journeyman, you’re happy and your wife is gonna be happy lol

Don’t break that Bionic Monster lol

Keep us updated, and keep cycling
Age 66, Garden Ridge Texas, Progressive ED after Boston Scientific Rezum procedure for benign enlarged prostate 19 May 21, AMS LGX 18 w 3cm rear tips installed 5 Nov 2021 by Dr Shane Barney, Brooke Army Medical Center, San Antonio, Texas, Married 35 years

Colandria

Postby Colandria » Sun Jun 04, 2023 6:47 pm

This is awesome! May I ask how big you were pre implant and traction device?

Return to “Implants”