Aggressive Cycling - Incredible Gains

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Iwillbeatpd

Re: Aggressive Cycling - Incredible Gains

Postby Iwillbeatpd » Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:38 pm

:P
Journeyman wrote:
Iwillbeatpd wrote:
Journeyman wrote:Just pumped up again and pulled my erection back and to the right as I hit the deflate button..... 4 FOR 4 !!!! I think I've solved the problem (crossing fingers, knocking on wood and praying to the implant Gods )

Hey Journey!

Just made a post about potentially the problem you described here. At my base there seems to be a kink on the left tube that creates a hard edge feel versus a smooth and filled out cylinder. Was this your problem and how do I fix it?

It fixed itself. I thought i might be heading for an early revision.

How did you fix the kink? Mine is at the base on just one side
Fit/active/37/ Lifetime congenital left curve, which later progressed to Peyronies (2022) and severe hourglass/narrowing. Implanted by Dr Hakky 11/28/23 with Titan Touch 26 cm XXL. Reservoir 130 cc saline. Pre surgery measurement: 8.25 Length 5ish Girth.

Journeyman

Postby Journeyman » Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:26 am

Never had a kink . The problems I had fixed themselves. When I my left cylinder wouldn't deflate ... I would just keep pumping and releasing while moving my dick around like a joystick, trying to find the " sweet spot." Eventually it would deflate and I'd convince myself I did something . In reality I think it was just dumb luck. The cylinder not deflating problem just disappeared one day and hasn't happened again
54 - Coloplast Titan 22cm , Implanted by Dr. Clavell in April 2023

Jamesbond

Postby Jamesbond » Sun Dec 10, 2023 6:57 am

I am going to try it.
Thank you very much.
Thinking of getting implant. Have not done it because of the length I
have lost.
50, Straight, I miss women

Jamesbond

Postby Jamesbond » Sun Dec 10, 2023 7:02 am

One more thing.
Where’s your Dr?
Who was he?
I liked this guy I saw. Think his specialty. Not to far.
My other urologist retired.
You never know.
Thank you.
Thinking of getting implant. Have not done it because of the length I
have lost.
50, Straight, I miss women

Witheringhog

Postby Witheringhog » Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:02 am

Journeyman wrote:Never had a kink . The problems I had fixed themselves. When I my left cylinder wouldn't deflate ... I would just keep pumping and releasing while moving my dick around like a joystick, trying to find the " sweet spot." Eventually it would deflate and I'd convince myself I did something . In reality I think it was just dumb luck. The cylinder not deflating problem just disappeared one day and hasn't happened again

Nice! Congratulations Jouneyman!
49 - Coloplast Titan 22 implanted 5-2 Dr. Clavell in Houston

Journeyman

Postby Journeyman » Sun Dec 10, 2023 7:50 pm

Thanks Hog

Journeyman

Postby Journeyman » Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:52 pm

I've been reading a lot of posts lately that are asking questions about , cycling, possible gains in length and girth, the Titan implant .... so I'm bringing this post back out of the depths of posts its buried under since I originally posted it . I know new guys are always browsing the first pages. Like Lost Sheep says ... read through years of posts to ask better questions. Every question has been asked and answered probably hundreds of times over the years and you can find the answers you look for . I believe there might be a high turnover with the activity of the members. When you're researching because you want an implant, your appetite for info is insatiable. After you get it , you want to share your experience and have new questions. As time goes on your interest may wane . I have my one year coming up next month and I want to start a new post looking back and sharing the ups and downs .... until then my brothers, take care and I hope you have a great Easter weekend
Last edited by Journeyman on Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

HikerMan

Postby HikerMan » Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:23 pm

Journeyman wrote:Got the green light from Dr Clavell to start cycling on May 25th , a little over 4 weeks post op . I had healed really well with hardly any pain. When I first measured post - op I was about 6.25 " L × 5.25 G . During that 4 week time table I noticed a 1/4 increase L+G just doing nothing ( I might of put a couple additional pumps into the cylinders getting a feel for the new equipment ) . I asked in another post if it was possible to max out at 7" × 6" after I broke in my coloplast titan with cycling if I was currently 6.5"L × 5.5"G . Most said they didn't think I could gain that much. Well I've been cycling for a week and a half and just measured 7.25" L × 6.25 G ! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT ! I really believe I'm getting these quick results because of how determined I was pre-op . I was terrified of the " use it or lose it " videos I saw . The atrophy years of ED would cause , so I got proactive. I did a combination of VED and the penimaster pro traction device for about a year ( longer with the ved ) . I'd stretch with the pm pro for hours then use the ved to engorge my stretched out member. I would do this over and over . With time, I was able to add more attachments to the pm pro to stretch it even longer . I'm not a Doctor. I haven't seen any studies on it . I'm giving you my honest testimonial of what I'm experiencing. There's videos on YouTube with guys claiming they gained 1" to 2 " in length with determined pm pro use . It's all about getting that tunica stretched and expanded. I'm a believer !

YES!
Cycle that sucker till you're cross-eyed.
After getting the go-ahead I locked myself away 4x's a day and became a pariah.

I white knuckled my way thru those early sessions and 90 days later I was exactly the same size as I was pre-op.

Size can most certainly be restored, but you have to be diligent and work at it.

Great post!
AMS 700 installed 12/22/22
REAR TIP Extender 5.0CM MR Conditional
AMS 700 SPHERICAL RESERVOIR 100 ML.
AMS 700 LGX INFRA PUBIC 18 cm
Dr. Jeffrey Loh Doyle- USC KECK
Prostate cancer survivor- RP performed 8/20
56, Marathon runner, John Muir Trail fanatic.

DeadlineDave

Postby DeadlineDave » Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:26 pm

wolfpacker wrote:Are you guys using any soft padding on the bottom of the VED where it seals against your pelvis? I'm afraid the hard edges of the VED could kink my tubing when it sucks half my package up into the VED cylinder

I used this one for the first time last night and it was awesome. It has a few size rings that fit at the base and makes comfortable contact. Also has a pressure gauge and a timer. I saw it in one of Rodsmen's posts.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/buyagain/sear ... _bap_d_srh

Funny for $19.99 it beats the hell out of the expensive one I bought at the urologist for at least $200.....
71 years old. Implanted 1/2/2024 with AMS LGX, 18cm with 4cm rear extenders by Dr. Bryan Kansas in Austin, TX.

DeadlineDave

Postby DeadlineDave » Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:35 pm

Question: My implant was inflated to about 70% for the first 6 long weeks after the surgery due to the swelling.

I haven't heard if there is a "time limit" on being maximally inflated. When I've cycled (a total of 4 days) I've been tempted to leave it inflated overnight. Does that seem dicey? Or is that okay?

Thanks
71 years old. Implanted 1/2/2024 with AMS LGX, 18cm with 4cm rear extenders by Dr. Bryan Kansas in Austin, TX.

Return to “Implants”