my doctor said cycling doesn't work

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
FinallyBionic

Re: my doctor said cycling doesn't work

Postby FinallyBionic » Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:05 pm

EricDraven wrote:I am 3 months out, post implant. I saw my doctor last week. She did a thorough exam. Keep in mind, this is a VA doctor.

I have had swelling issues, and my pump is riding very high. She said to just leave the pump as is, and live with it. She said I could still try to pull the pump down, but it may not work.

The biggest take away for me was, I told her I couldn't cycle the implant because of the swelling and how would it hurt me in the long run. She said cycling is just to help you learn how to inflate and deflate. She said there is absolutely, 100% no increase in girth or length, no matter how much you cycle. I think I am 4 inches soft, so that's all I will ever have according to her. My girth actually DECREASES when I inflate. I am 6 inches deflated, and it decreases to 5.5 inches when inflated, because everything tightens up and becomes thinner. I'm very confused. I really thought that I might get back to 5 inches or so if I aggressively cycled every day.

I have the coloplast titan

I see this post is re-opened in Feb 2024 by forum members, but didn't see an update from you. How did it go with you after about a year? Did you cycle regularly? and did you gain any length/girth?
Finally Bionic
1969. RP Oct. 2017. Pills and Trimix didn't work. Inguinal hernia repair on both sides. AMS CX 21 cm+1 RTE, by Dr. Kai Li at Kaiser, VA, Jan. 2021. FT member since July 2020 as AST2123. See my previous 457 posts.

Craigohbig

Postby Craigohbig » Wed Apr 03, 2024 6:33 pm

I have my doubts about cycling, but obviously none of us are going take that chance
42 ED for 9 years vl after a fall. Pre implant 8 1/4 bp x 6 1/8 ish
Clavell titan 26+1 rte…post op very excited: 8 5/8” x 6 1/4” (7” base)
Starting to lose some length

jwitten567

Postby jwitten567 » Fri Apr 05, 2024 3:28 pm

monkfroot wrote:
jwdetails wrote:Not surprising - Dr. Malik has like a billion views for all her videos on youtube and is a claimed "expert." A lot of marketing and self-promotion about topics that she does not actually seem very knowledgable in. Every high volume surgeon would agree that cycling does work (with or without Peyronie's).

Lbh...she is exotic and has big titties, thats half of it

can't argue with that!
Radical Prostatectomy in 2015; failed pills, straight to Coloplast Titan in 2019 by Dr. Valenzuela in NYC, Replaced with AMS 700 CX in 2022 by Dr. Darshan Patel in San Diego, CA. Wish I jumped to an implant even before prostate cancer!

Return to “Implants”