Three months after implanting RIgicon Infla 10 AX in Turkey

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
daridima

Re: Three months after implanting RIgicon Infla 10 AX in Turkey

Postby daridima » Mon Jul 17, 2023 3:14 pm

Discovernew wrote:
daridima wrote:
Discovernew wrote:Thank you Daridima!

I have a lot of questions specifically for you, since you are the only person i see in this forum who got this brand of implant and with this doctor. Also you are similar age to me. So actually your answers could influence my decision.

If you don't mind i will ask them in the public thread for now (but if you prefer to answer something i private i don't mind also).

I will actually enumerate them because they are a lot of questions:

1- I spoke with Karaman's assistant. He told me Dr Karaman does not speak english. This is a little bit worrying for me. Do you not feel it is necessary to communicate with the doctor directly? Do you feel all your questions were answered genuinely?

2- Did you have further consultations with the doctor after the surgery? or you just got in there and went out the day of the surgery and never came back again?

3- If you had to do this process again, would you choose the same doctor? or would you do anything differently in general?

4- How satisfied are you with your sex life after the implant, from 0 to 100%?

5- Regarding the "life warranty", i asked the assistant on whatsapp. His answer did not convince me. He told me only the device is covered, but not the surgery. So then i asked, how much does a new surgery cost? He was not able to give me a direct answer. But imagine, if you spent for example 9000 euros, but the device costs only 1000 euros, and the rest is hospital, doctor, hotels, driver, etc. In reality the warranty does not make a big difference (this is my imagination, because he did not give me a direct answer). I asked what is the real cost of a surgery if there is a warranty case and his answer was "i don't know because we never had such case". But it is obvious because the device is too new and does not have a long track record. But for me this answer is a red flag actually regarding the warranty. I will probably investigate more before making a decision about it.

6- If you are with a new partner now, let's say a casual woman that you just met, would she realize you have an implant?

7- Are your erections very hard, or soft-ish? I see from the other models people usually say titan is harder than AMS. And they do not recommend boston scientific implant that extends in length if you have a big penis, because it is too "soft" and then the erection will be not hard enough. But i have no idea about the infla 10 AX if it's a very hard erection or not

Thanks for your info! and hope to keep in touch!

HI,
1) I think he replied that he doesn't speak English because there are hundreds of patients who just want to ask for information and then not do any surgery, so it's the job of assistants etc to talk to us, if the doctor did it he would no longer be able to do the job of doctor, but that of secretary. This is because Karaman worked for 6 years in America, he is a friend of Professor Perito (you can find many photos on instagram of the two of them together) and furthermore I spoke to each other in English, I don't know Turkish, it being understood that when you are there there is a interpreter for your language.
2) I went there, I had surgery, I was in the hotel for 8 days, and every two days they took me back to the clinic to check and change the bandage and Karaman does it personally, he doesn't trust assistants, etc. I've never had any problems so I didn't need to contact him, but I went back to Turkey two months ago to have a tummy tuck and as 6 months of visits and consultations are included in the price, also via webcam (this also shows that he speaks English but I understand the choice not to speak to all those who ask for information but only to the patients,) and when I was there I had him give me a check-up, but in the end, if the operation goes well, you won't need it, don't you think?
3) yes I would do it again because I had a good time in the clinic, everyone was kind, the operation went very well, they pampered me for 8 days in the hotel, bringing everything to my room, breakfast, etc.
4) I am very satisfied, also because any existing stress passes, once you inflate the prosthesis, you can get distracted, you can change position or even change room (maybe you start having sex on the sofa in front of the TV and want to go to the bedroom to continue) the penis remains rigid there, you no longer have to worry about losing your erection and making a bad impression
5) ALL the guarantees also of the other brands (the other brands are for 5 years however) obviously do not also include the cost of the intervention. And I understand why you can't be told a precise price, imagine that your pump breaks for example (I spoke to Karaman himself in his office about this topic and I give you the same example he gave me) to replace the pump is done under local anesthesia, epidural it seems to me, and you're out in 40 minutes, I'd say it's obvious that it will cost very little, perhaps a thousand euros (out of the 9,000 for the operation, 4,500 is the cost of the prosthesis, then there's the hotel for 8 days etc, if you operate under local anesthesia and after a day in the hotel you can go home, you will understand that the cost varies a lot). Obviously if the cylinders break or let's say that the whole prosthesis is destroyed, the surgery will cost all the 4500 euros that it cost the first time, net of the cost of the prosthesis, right? but this is true everywhere, and even on this one I decided to go where the prosthesis is guaranteed for life and where the surgery has an honest cost.
6) the prosthesis is not visible, my testicles have always been a little low (especially as I get older) so if the girl were to touch my testicles, she would feel the pump, but I have never liked having them touched, they are very sensitive, therefore just don't let me touch them and nobody notices. If I had higher testicles (shorter scrotum) I think it would be difficult to find it even to the touch, but this applies to all prostheses I guess.
7) erections are stone.

I think I have answered everything.

Thank you so much Daridima! your comments are very helpful, im sure for a lot of people, that's why i ask it in the forum instead of in private as other may find it useful too.

Regarding noticing the implant, many people in the forum say that if the woman will give you oral sex, she will notice, because of some strange shape of the cilinders or something like that. Do you think also in your case if a woman gives you oral sex she will not notice?

No, I don't think so (but I can speak for my Rigicon, maybe other brands have something weird) plus in my case the doctor spared the corpora cavernosa as much as possible, so I also have a bit of an erection on the sides of my penis (it widens and becomes redder) and same with the glans. Maybe that also masks the prosthesis
43 years old, operated on 03 February 2023, Rigicon Infla 10 AX three-component prosthesis (model extendable by approx. 20%). Operated in Istanbul by Prof. DR. Karaman with penescrotal incision.

daridima

Postby daridima » Mon Jul 17, 2023 3:17 pm

Discovernew wrote:
daridima wrote:
Discovernew wrote:Thank you Daridima!

I have a lot of questions specifically for you, since you are the only person i see in this forum who got this brand of implant and with this doctor. Also you are similar age to me. So actually your answers could influence my decision.

If you don't mind i will ask them in the public thread for now (but if you prefer to answer something i private i don't mind also).

I will actually enumerate them because they are a lot of questions:

1- I spoke with Karaman's assistant. He told me Dr Karaman does not speak english. This is a little bit worrying for me. Do you not feel it is necessary to communicate with the doctor directly? Do you feel all your questions were answered genuinely?

2- Did you have further consultations with the doctor after the surgery? or you just got in there and went out the day of the surgery and never came back again?

3- If you had to do this process again, would you choose the same doctor? or would you do anything differently in general?

4- How satisfied are you with your sex life after the implant, from 0 to 100%?

5- Regarding the "life warranty", i asked the assistant on whatsapp. His answer did not convince me. He told me only the device is covered, but not the surgery. So then i asked, how much does a new surgery cost? He was not able to give me a direct answer. But imagine, if you spent for example 9000 euros, but the device costs only 1000 euros, and the rest is hospital, doctor, hotels, driver, etc. In reality the warranty does not make a big difference (this is my imagination, because he did not give me a direct answer). I asked what is the real cost of a surgery if there is a warranty case and his answer was "i don't know because we never had such case". But it is obvious because the device is too new and does not have a long track record. But for me this answer is a red flag actually regarding the warranty. I will probably investigate more before making a decision about it.

6- If you are with a new partner now, let's say a casual woman that you just met, would she realize you have an implant?

7- Are your erections very hard, or soft-ish? I see from the other models people usually say titan is harder than AMS. And they do not recommend boston scientific implant that extends in length if you have a big penis, because it is too "soft" and then the erection will be not hard enough. But i have no idea about the infla 10 AX if it's a very hard erection or not

Thanks for your info! and hope to keep in touch!

HI,
1) I think he replied that he doesn't speak English because there are hundreds of patients who just want to ask for information and then not do any surgery, so it's the job of assistants etc to talk to us, if the doctor did it he would no longer be able to do the job of doctor, but that of secretary. This is because Karaman worked for 6 years in America, he is a friend of Professor Perito (you can find many photos on instagram of the two of them together) and furthermore I spoke to each other in English, I don't know Turkish, it being understood that when you are there there is a interpreter for your language.
2) I went there, I had surgery, I was in the hotel for 8 days, and every two days they took me back to the clinic to check and change the bandage and Karaman does it personally, he doesn't trust assistants, etc. I've never had any problems so I didn't need to contact him, but I went back to Turkey two months ago to have a tummy tuck and as 6 months of visits and consultations are included in the price, also via webcam (this also shows that he speaks English but I understand the choice not to speak to all those who ask for information but only to the patients,) and when I was there I had him give me a check-up, but in the end, if the operation goes well, you won't need it, don't you think?
3) yes I would do it again because I had a good time in the clinic, everyone was kind, the operation went very well, they pampered me for 8 days in the hotel, bringing everything to my room, breakfast, etc.
4) I am very satisfied, also because any existing stress passes, once you inflate the prosthesis, you can get distracted, you can change position or even change room (maybe you start having sex on the sofa in front of the TV and want to go to the bedroom to continue) the penis remains rigid there, you no longer have to worry about losing your erection and making a bad impression
5) ALL the guarantees also of the other brands (the other brands are for 5 years however) obviously do not also include the cost of the intervention. And I understand why you can't be told a precise price, imagine that your pump breaks for example (I spoke to Karaman himself in his office about this topic and I give you the same example he gave me) to replace the pump is done under local anesthesia, epidural it seems to me, and you're out in 40 minutes, I'd say it's obvious that it will cost very little, perhaps a thousand euros (out of the 9,000 for the operation, 4,500 is the cost of the prosthesis, then there's the hotel for 8 days etc, if you operate under local anesthesia and after a day in the hotel you can go home, you will understand that the cost varies a lot). Obviously if the cylinders break or let's say that the whole prosthesis is destroyed, the surgery will cost all the 4500 euros that it cost the first time, net of the cost of the prosthesis, right? but this is true everywhere, and even on this one I decided to go where the prosthesis is guaranteed for life and where the surgery has an honest cost.
6) the prosthesis is not visible, my testicles have always been a little low (especially as I get older) so if the girl were to touch my testicles, she would feel the pump, but I have never liked having them touched, they are very sensitive, therefore just don't let me touch them and nobody notices. If I had higher testicles (shorter scrotum) I think it would be difficult to find it even to the touch, but this applies to all prostheses I guess.
7) erections are stone.

I think I have answered everything.

Thank you so much Daridima! your comments are very helpful, im sure for a lot of people, that's why i ask it in the forum instead of in private as other may find it useful too.

Regarding noticing the implant, many people in the forum say that if the woman will give you oral sex, she will notice, because of some strange shape of the cilinders or something like that. Do you think also in your case if a woman gives you oral sex she will not notice?

If you want to ask any other questions, not about direct experience but of an economic or medical nature, I will privately send you the number of the foreign patient manager, and you can talk to him on the phone or via WhatsApp in English.
43 years old, operated on 03 February 2023, Rigicon Infla 10 AX three-component prosthesis (model extendable by approx. 20%). Operated in Istanbul by Prof. DR. Karaman with penescrotal incision.

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Mon Jul 17, 2023 3:23 pm

if a patient wants an ams or a coloplast, do you know how many years of warranty they give? do you know if they also do revisions?
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

daridima

Postby daridima » Thu Jul 20, 2023 7:23 am

frank66665 wrote:if a patient wants an ams or a coloplast, do you know how many years of warranty they give? do you know if they also do revisions?

The guarantee is not given by the hospital or the doctor, but by the brand that manufactures the implants. Ams and coloplast both give 5 years. Revisions are always paid for, but with the lifetime guarantee of my Rigicon, the first factor is that if the factory guarantees for life, they have ascertained a certain durability of the product (vice versa if it is guaranteed 5 years, coloplast and ams, they know that their product lasts 5 years or so before breaking) but also I would not pay for the components of the prosthesis for the rest of its life.

easymoney

Postby easymoney » Thu Jul 20, 2023 8:32 am

I have the Rigicon 10 malleable implant and my Dr. who is one of the best in the world has been using them for a number of years. He used to use the Spectra but when they stopped making them he did not care for the Tachra that replaced it. So he switched to the Rigicon because of the warranty, better size options, coating on the implants that stop infection, it has a great track record as an implant and as a company. I wished I could have got the inflatable.

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Thu Jul 20, 2023 9:11 am

daridima wrote:
frank66665 wrote:if a patient wants an ams or a coloplast, do you know how many years of warranty they give? do you know if they also do revisions?

The guarantee is not given by the hospital or the doctor, but by the brand that manufactures the implants. Ams and coloplast both give 5 years. Revisions are always paid for, but with the lifetime guarantee of my Rigicon, the first factor is that if the factory guarantees for life, they have ascertained a certain durability of the product (vice versa if it is guaranteed 5 years, coloplast and ams, they know that their product lasts 5 years or so before breaking) but also I would not pay for the components of the prosthesis for the rest of its life.

excellent option, for those who have to implant and for those who will have to do a revision, if a patient knows only Italian can you communicate?
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

Tokyo_123

Postby Tokyo_123 » Sat Jul 22, 2023 2:55 am

daridima wrote:

The guarantee is not given by the hospital or the doctor, but by the brand that manufactures the implants. Ams and coloplast both give 5 years.

Was told the Coloplast is lifetime guarantee on the unit. However, also told Coloplast often tries to get out of it.
Venous Leakage (which I believe caused by my overuse of the Bathmate VED)

Dr. Clavell, August, 2022. Titan One-Touch, 24cm XL cylinders and trimmed off 0.5cm

daridima

Postby daridima » Tue Jul 25, 2023 7:42 am

Tokyo_123 wrote:
daridima wrote:

The guarantee is not given by the hospital or the doctor, but by the brand that manufactures the implants. Ams and coloplast both give 5 years.

Was told the Coloplast is lifetime guarantee on the unit. However, also told Coloplast often tries to get out of it.

not really. Coloplast is guaranteed 5 years, and the guarantee certificate states 5 years, I don't think it changes depending on the country. On my certificate there are the serial numbers of all the parts of the implant, and there is a lifetime warranty, also as far as I'm concerned, legally, I relied on that particular very large and well-known private hospital in Istanbul, they fit this particular brand because it is guaranteed for life, so they are also responsible for it as far as I'm concerned.

Mr_beard86

Postby Mr_beard86 » Tue Jul 25, 2023 11:17 am

Hi Daridima,

I wanted to ask you, did you have to go back to Turkey to learn how to inflate and deflate? Could you have learned it on your own without traveling back to Istanbul?

Regards
37, Indian male based in South East Asia | Implanted by Prof Dr. Ihsan Karaman in Istanbul Turkey with the Rigicon Infla 10ax on 14th August 2023

Discovernew

Postby Discovernew » Tue Jul 25, 2023 6:18 pm

Hi @Daridima!

I want to ask you, did Dr Karaman do a consultation with you before the surgery? either on videocall or on phone? I asked his assistant, and he said even if i am willing to pay for the consultation he will not do it because he is too busy.

I feel that it is important to have a consultation with the Dr directly before the surgery.

I also think @mr_Beard86 here said he spoke with him no the phone?

On a separate topic, wanted to ask you how long does it take to inflate and deflate the implant, if you were to use a stopwatch to measure it? I saw someone asked you this question here but i could not find the answer, so i apologize if you already answered before.

Thanks for helping everyone here with your experience!
Considering implant after trying everything else under the sun: Pills-Shockwave-Testosterone-PRP-Stem Cells-Botox. Etc.

Return to “Implants”