Three months after implanting RIgicon Infla 10 AX in Turkey

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
daridima

Three months after implanting RIgicon Infla 10 AX in Turkey

Postby daridima » Mon May 22, 2023 6:38 am

I'm Italian, and I had an operation in Turkey for €9,000, including hotel, driver, translator and everything (except the plane), and now, 3 and a half months after the operation, I'll tell you my story:
I had some erectile problems, it wasn't total impotence, but unfortunately it never worked as it should, my penis was unreliable, and various tablets, even for daily use, changed practically nothing. Unfortunately, the psychological effect was added to this, if you are afraid that it will not work well for you when you are in front of a girl, fear aggravates the situation, and by a lot! So in the end I decided being only 43 years old, (and after losing a really beautiful girl who loved me because of these problems) to have an implant. I investigated a lot, read a lot (I start by saying that I'm an engineer so I analyzed the various prostheses also taking that into account) and obviously inquiring about the best doctors and costs. In the end, as I wrote in another post, I performed the surgery in a private hospital in Turkey, with Professor Doctor Karaman, who besides being the rector of the urology faculty in Turkey, is also the director of the urological association, has 35 years of experience, 6 of which in America also with Doctor Perito (he has many photos in the operating room with him) and has been installing prostheses for over 10 years. By now Karaman practically only installs Rigicon, AMS 700 LGX was also offered to me, and it cost 300 euros less than Rigicon Infla 10 AX (which lengthens and widens like LGX) but Karaman insisted on Rigicon having a lifetime warranty, and reading the technical sheet of both brands (both American) seeing that AMS like Titan is triple layer, while Rigicon quadruple layer, and also seeing the structure of the pump (perhaps bigger in Rigicon, but certainly more massive, and I repeat I speak from engineer not a doctor) in the end I opted for Rigicon. Now three and a half months after the implant, I can say that everything is going great, the actual hospitalization lasted about a month and a half, or a little less, from then on practically no pain, but having the skin of the scrotum very delicate, let's say that it took me some time to make sure that this one didn't hurt me by inflating (but this depends on me, not on the prosthesis) and in the end now I'd say that everything is great, it works as it should, it's super stiff , and in just two months of cycling once a day, my penis is 2.5cm longer than it was right after surgery, I think longer than ever actually. So honestly I couldn't be happier, also considering that I have maintained what is called a "micro erection" i.e. when I start to get excited etc., in addition to the hard prosthesis, a certain degree of hardness is added to both the penis and the glans, due to the bodies cavernosa that were saved by Dr. Karaman, and also seeing the glans turn bright red and hard, is important for the estimation. Perhaps the only flaw, but also due to the shape of my scrotum, is that you can feel the pump a little to the touch, so if I want to hide it well I need a slightly more raised scrotum, but maybe I'll see later.
Last edited by daridima on Mon May 22, 2023 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
43 years old, operated on 03 February 2023, Rigicon Infla 10 AX three-component prosthesis (model extendable by approx. 20%). Operated in Istanbul by Prof. DR. Karaman with penescrotal incision.

FinallyBionic

Re: Three months after implanting RIgicon Infla 10 AX in Turkey

Postby FinallyBionic » Mon May 22, 2023 9:14 am

Congrats Daridima for your implant, and thanks for sharing your experience with us.
It is good to know about an implant by a Turkish doctor. I didn't see one here before. The only one I read about of FT was done in Turkey by Dr. Kramer.
All the best!
Finally Bionic
1969. RP Oct. 2017. Pills and Trimix didn't work. Inguinal hernia repair on both sides. AMS CX 21 cm+1 RTE, by Dr. Kai Li at Kaiser, VA, Jan. 2021. FT member since July 2020 as AST2123. See my previous 457 posts.

daridima

Postby daridima » Mon May 22, 2023 9:26 am

FinallyBionic wrote:Congrats Daridima for your implant, and thanks for sharing your experience with us.
It is good to know about an implant by a Turkish doctor. I didn't see one here before. The only one I read about of FT was done in Turkey by Dr. Kramer.
All the best!

Look the private hospital was great, only single rooms and very big, the doctor was great.. The hotel I stayed in was the 4-star Park Inn, I stayed there a week after the operation, and a driver would pick me up and take me to the hospital for check-ups, everything was always included in that price.. I'd say it doesn't get any better than that..
43 years old, operated on 03 February 2023, Rigicon Infla 10 AX three-component prosthesis (model extendable by approx. 20%). Operated in Istanbul by Prof. DR. Karaman with penescrotal incision.

Oldboy

Postby Oldboy » Mon May 22, 2023 9:36 am

daridima wrote:Sono Italiano, e mi sono operato in Turchia per 9000€, comprensivi di albergo, autista, traduttore e tutto (tranne l'aereo), e ora dopo 3 mesi e mezzo dall'operazione vi racconto la mia storia:
Ho avuto un pò di problemi erettili, non era una impotenza totale, ma purtroppo non funzionava mai come doveva, il mio pene era inaffidabile, e compresse varie anche ad uso quotidiano non cambiavano praticamente niente. A questo si è purtroppo aggiunto l'effetto psicologico, se hai paura che non ti funzioni bene quando sei davanti ad una ragazza, la paura aggrava la situazione, e di molto! Quindi alla fine ho deciso avendo solo 43 anni, (e dopo aver perso per questi miei problemi, una ragazza davvero bella e che mi amava ) di fare un impianto. Ho indagato molto, letto tanto (premetto che sono un ingegnere quindi ho analizzato le varie protesi anche tenendo conto di quello) e ovviamente informandomi sui medici migliori e sui costi. Alla fine come ho scritto in un altro post ho effettuato l'intervento in un ospedale privato in Turchia, con Il Professor Dottor Karaman, che oltre ad essere il rettore della facoltà di urologia in Turchia, è anche direttore dell'associazione urologica, ha 35 anni di esperienza, 6 dei quali in America anche con il Dottor Perito (ha molte foto in sala operatoria con lui) e installa protesi da oltre 10 anni. Ormai Karaman installa praticamente solo Rigicon, mi era stato proposta anche AMS 700 LGX, e costava 300 euro in meno a Rigicon Infla 10 AX (che come LGX si allunga e si allarga) ma Karaman ha insistito per Rigicon avendo garanzia a vita, e leggendo la scheda tecnica di entrambe le marche (tutte e due americane) vedendo che AMS come Titan è triplo strato, mentre Rigicon quadruplo strato, e vedendo anche la struttura della pompa (forse più grossa in Rigicon, ma sicuramente più massiccia, e ripeto parlo da ingegnere non da medico) alla fine ho optato per Rigicon. Ora a tre mesi e mezzo dall'impianto, posso dire che va tutto alla grande, la degenza vera e propria è durata circa un mese e mezzo, o poco meno, da li in poi praticamente zero dolori, ma avendo la pelle dello scroto molto delicata, diciamo che ci ho messo un pò di tempo a fare in modo che questa non mi facesse male gonfiando (ma questo dipende da me non dalla protesi) e alla fine ora direi che va tutto alla grande, funziona come deve, è super rigida, e in solo due mesi che faccio cycling una sola volta al giorno, il pene è più lungo di 2,5 cm rispetto a subito dopo l'intervento, credo più lungo che mai a dire il vero. Per cui onestamente non potrei essere più contento, considerando anche che ho mantenuto quella che viene chiamata "micro erezione" ossia quando comincio ad eccitarmi ecc, oltre alla protesi dura si aggiunge un certo grado di durezza sia del pene che del glande, dovuto ai corpi cavernosi che sono stati salvati dal Dottor Karaman, e anche vedere il glande che diventa rosso acceso e duro, è importante per la stima. Unico difetto forse, ma anche per la conformazione del mio scroto, è che al tatto si sente un pò la pompa, quindi se voglio nasconderla bene avrei bisogno di uno scroto un pò più sollevato, ma magari vedrò in seguito.

Hello daridima.
I'm Italian too and I envy you for the courage you had. I'm worse off than you were but I can't find the courage to face the operation.
Perhaps because most of the patients implanted in Italy reported serious post-operative problems.
Congratulations on your success!
One question: how are you doing with sport? you can run and ride a bike?
Good luck again

FinallyBionic

Postby FinallyBionic » Mon May 22, 2023 10:14 am

daridima wrote:
FinallyBionic wrote:Congrats Daridima for your implant, and thanks for sharing your experience with us.
All the best!

Look the private hospital was great, only single rooms and very big, the doctor was great.. The hotel I stayed in was the 4-star Park Inn, I stayed there a week after the operation, and a driver would pick me up and take me to the hospital for check-ups, everything was always included in that price.. I'd say it doesn't get any better than that..

In google, I found Ihsan Karaman. Is he your doctor?
Finally Bionic
1969. RP Oct. 2017. Pills and Trimix didn't work. Inguinal hernia repair on both sides. AMS CX 21 cm+1 RTE, by Dr. Kai Li at Kaiser, VA, Jan. 2021. FT member since July 2020 as AST2123. See my previous 457 posts.

Frenchie

Postby Frenchie » Mon May 22, 2023 10:39 am

Oldboy wrote:
daridima wrote:Sono Italiano, e mi sono operato in Turchia per 9000€, comprensivi di albergo, autista, traduttore e tutto (tranne l'aereo), e ora dopo 3 mesi e mezzo dall'operazione vi racconto la mia storia:
Ho avuto un pò di problemi erettili, non era una impotenza totale, ma purtroppo non funzionava mai come doveva, il mio pene era inaffidabile, e compresse varie anche ad uso quotidiano non cambiavano praticamente niente. A questo si è purtroppo aggiunto l'effetto psicologico, se hai paura che non ti funzioni bene quando sei davanti ad una ragazza, la paura aggrava la situazione, e di molto! Quindi alla fine ho deciso avendo solo 43 anni, (e dopo aver perso per questi miei problemi, una ragazza davvero bella e che mi amava ) di fare un impianto. Ho indagato molto, letto tanto (premetto che sono un ingegnere quindi ho analizzato le varie protesi anche tenendo conto di quello) e ovviamente informandomi sui medici migliori e sui costi. Alla fine come ho scritto in un altro post ho effettuato l'intervento in un ospedale privato in Turchia, con Il Professor Dottor Karaman, che oltre ad essere il rettore della facoltà di urologia in Turchia, è anche direttore dell'associazione urologica, ha 35 anni di esperienza, 6 dei quali in America anche con il Dottor Perito (ha molte foto in sala operatoria con lui) e installa protesi da oltre 10 anni. Ormai Karaman installa praticamente solo Rigicon, mi era stato proposta anche AMS 700 LGX, e costava 300 euro in meno a Rigicon Infla 10 AX (che come LGX si allunga e si allarga) ma Karaman ha insistito per Rigicon avendo garanzia a vita, e leggendo la scheda tecnica di entrambe le marche (tutte e due americane) vedendo che AMS come Titan è triplo strato, mentre Rigicon quadruplo strato, e vedendo anche la struttura della pompa (forse più grossa in Rigicon, ma sicuramente più massiccia, e ripeto parlo da ingegnere non da medico) alla fine ho optato per Rigicon. Ora a tre mesi e mezzo dall'impianto, posso dire che va tutto alla grande, la degenza vera e propria è durata circa un mese e mezzo, o poco meno, da li in poi praticamente zero dolori, ma avendo la pelle dello scroto molto delicata, diciamo che ci ho messo un pò di tempo a fare in modo che questa non mi facesse male gonfiando (ma questo dipende da me non dalla protesi) e alla fine ora direi che va tutto alla grande, funziona come deve, è super rigida, e in solo due mesi che faccio cycling una sola volta al giorno, il pene è più lungo di 2,5 cm rispetto a subito dopo l'intervento, credo più lungo che mai a dire il vero. Per cui onestamente non potrei essere più contento, considerando anche che ho mantenuto quella che viene chiamata "micro erezione" ossia quando comincio ad eccitarmi ecc, oltre alla protesi dura si aggiunge un certo grado di durezza sia del pene che del glande, dovuto ai corpi cavernosi che sono stati salvati dal Dottor Karaman, e anche vedere il glande che diventa rosso acceso e duro, è importante per la stima. Unico difetto forse, ma anche per la conformazione del mio scroto, è che al tatto si sente un pò la pompa, quindi se voglio nasconderla bene avrei bisogno di uno scroto un pò più sollevato, ma magari vedrò in seguito.

Hello daridima.
I'm Italian too and I envy you for the courage you had. I'm worse off than you were but I can't find the courage to face the operation.
Perhaps because most of the patients implanted in Italy reported serious post-operative problems.
Good luck again

What kind of post operative problems? I see that most patients of Antonini are really happy with their implant
Venous like since I was 20 years old. Pills don't work too well. Thinking of implant in the future

daridima

Postby daridima » Mon May 22, 2023 10:43 am

Oldboy wrote:

Hello daridima.
Good luck again

the operation takes place under general anesthesia, so not much to fear, and for the rest, I don't know what to tell you, except that the doctor has a certificate from almost two years ago, stating that he had implanted 1000 prostheses. . let's say it's reliable in this sense.. and anyway anything is better than a non-functioning penis, don't you think? otherwise you can do all the sports you want, nothing changes..

daridima

Postby daridima » Mon May 22, 2023 10:45 am

FinallyBionic wrote:
daridima wrote:
All the best!

In google, I found Ihsan Karaman. Is he your doctor?

yes that's the name, I don't know how common it is over there, so without seeing a picture of him I can't tell you if you've found the right doctor, but if he tells you he's the rector of the Istanbul Urology University, then that's it Right

FinallyBionic

Postby FinallyBionic » Mon May 22, 2023 11:15 am

Thank you!
Finally Bionic

Mr_beard86

Postby Mr_beard86 » Mon Jun 26, 2023 12:03 pm

Hi Daridima,

How are you doing? I am thinking of going down your route and doing the surgery with Dr. Karaman in Turkey.

You’ve been implanted almost 6 months. Are you fully healed?

Please let me know if we can chat a bit on DM regarding your surgery in Turkey since I will also do the surgery with the same doctor

Regards
37, Indian male based in South East Asia | Implanted by Prof Dr. Ihsan Karaman in Istanbul Turkey with the Rigicon Infla 10ax on 14th August 2023

Return to “Implants”