Three months after implanting RIgicon Infla 10 AX in Turkey

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
maxxxxx

Re: Three months after implanting RIgicon Infla 10 AX in Turkey

Postby maxxxxx » Thu Jul 27, 2023 8:56 am

Discovernew wrote:
maxxxxx wrote:
Discovernew wrote:
Hello, i googled this doctor, and it seems he is dead? please correct me if i am wrong. Who exactly did your surgery and how can i contact them? i am trying to talk with several doctors before making a final decision.

Also want to ask you how satisfied are you with your implant now? And how much pain did you have after the surgery? Thanks!

1) yes, Perovic died many years ago. He was the piioner of the urological school of Belgrade, most active in Europe in FtM sex change and complex urogenital surgery. The medical director now Is Rados Djnovic. search it and you will find contacts.

2) yes great, the best choice of my life. it was a complex surgery because he inserted grafts over the implant and the result was a bigger penis than before. but especially everything works fine. i love my Titan

3) if you need grafts to increase penis' size or because you have malformations, the healing period is longer and you feel some pain for a few days. I had sex after 30 days, so it's not that dramatic

30 days is actually a very short time, many people here talk about 6 weeks or more.

Some questions:

1- Did you have a lot of pain?
2- Infrapubic or penoscrotal surgery?
3- In these 8 years, did you need any revisions or everything worked perfectly all the time?

By the way i already sent an email to this doctor requesting a consultation, i hope they answer.

Thanks!

you will not speak dorectly to Rados but to his secretaries. My contact was Richard.

1) the first 7 days pronounced pain, especially in the scrotum due to the presence of the pump. i used painkillers. afterwards I had bearable pain for one month.( had 4 hours of complex surgery to add graft )

2) penoscrotal ( i love the pump is hidden behind testicles no one has ever noticed anything). See pics below

3) none
Attachments
20230727140113017.jpg
20230727140113017.jpg (109 KiB) Viewed 748 times
Titan 24cm . December 2015

Discovernew

Postby Discovernew » Thu Jul 27, 2023 9:57 am

maxxxxx wrote:
Discovernew wrote:
maxxxxx wrote:
1) yes, Perovic died many years ago. He was the piioner of the urological school of Belgrade, most active in Europe in FtM sex change and complex urogenital surgery. The medical director now Is Rados Djnovic. search it and you will find contacts.

2) yes great, the best choice of my life. it was a complex surgery because he inserted grafts over the implant and the result was a bigger penis than before. but especially everything works fine. i love my Titan

3) if you need grafts to increase penis' size or because you have malformations, the healing period is longer and you feel some pain for a few days. I had sex after 30 days, so it's not that dramatic

30 days is actually a very short time, many people here talk about 6 weeks or more.

Some questions:

1- Did you have a lot of pain?
2- Infrapubic or penoscrotal surgery?
3- In these 8 years, did you need any revisions or everything worked perfectly all the time?

By the way i already sent an email to this doctor requesting a consultation, i hope they answer.

Thanks!

you will not speak dorectly to Rados but to his secretaries. My contact was Richard.

1) the first 7 days pronounced pain, especially in the scrotum due to the presence of the pump. i used painkillers. afterwards I had bearable pain for one month.( had 4 hours of complex surgery to add graft )

2) penoscrotal ( i love the pump is hidden behind testicles no one has ever noticed anything). See pics below

3) none

Hi maxxxxx, your result looks amazing! it is the most natural i have seen so far, i did not know the pump can be placed behind the scrotum. It looks almost as if you didn't have any surgery at all. Did the doctor place it the pump on the back during the surgery on purpose? or are you just able to move it with your hands backwards and forward as you wish?

Also, if a woman would give you oral sex would she realize your penis "feels" different or has a strange shape? I read from some users in this forum that with the coloplast titan the shape of the penis is different after the implant. But i have never seen any in real life so the pic is helpful.
Considering implant after trying everything else under the sun: Pills-Shockwave-Testosterone-PRP-Stem Cells-Botox. Etc.

Discovernew

Postby Discovernew » Thu Jul 27, 2023 11:21 am

daridima wrote:
Discovernew wrote:
maxxxxx wrote:Hello everyone. I haven't written here for many years, once I wrote a lot and some will remember me. I've started reading new posts from time to time. I too Italian. I'm happy there are good doctors with honest prices, I'm referring to the Turkish doctor. Just to point out that I have coloplast and the warranty is for life, I checked now after reading that it is valid for five years. I am also satisfied with my implant, made not in Italy (if I were talking about expensive Italian doctors who boast friendships with Perito as if he were a guarantee of success, so i'm disgusted and I avoid adding other words. I had implant in 2015( 8 years ago) and penis enlargement with graft (not for aesthetic but because I had peronyes) surgery done in Belgrade by the team of sava Perovic, considered one of the greatest utologists ever. I am grateful to you for life, Rados!
Good luck guys!

Hello, i googled this doctor, and it seems he is dead? please correct me if i am wrong. Who exactly did your surgery and how can i contact them? i am trying to talk with several doctors before making a final decision.

Also want to ask you how satisfied are you with your implant now? And how much pain did you have after the surgery? Thanks!

You have to try the term 'professor', because he is the dean of the urology faculty in Istanbul, hence Prof. M. İhsan Karaman. But in reality you usually talk to the foreign patient attaché, if he had to answer to all potential customers I think he wouldn't work anymore. I'm satisfied, everything is working well (I've answered this question many times already though) the real pain lasted about ten days, then with ice everything disappeared.. At the beginning, since I have a delicate scrotum (even before the operation during intercourse I didn't let myself touch it) I had some difficulty in operating the pump because it hurt, then I understood that there are points of the scrotum that are not sensitive, and since that day I have resolved it and I no longer have any problems.

Thank you Daridima! i sent you a private message , i hope you don't mind.
You are the only person i know who went with dr Karaman, and only happy customer i know with a Rigicon infla 10 AX, so that could influence my decision a lot.
Considering implant after trying everything else under the sun: Pills-Shockwave-Testosterone-PRP-Stem Cells-Botox. Etc.

Discovernew

Postby Discovernew » Fri Jan 05, 2024 7:25 pm

Hi Daridima!

Just doing a followup on you to see how you are feeling with the implant almost 8 months after installation? Still happy with it?

Also wanted to ask you what size of implant + RTE did you get installed? i couldn't find it on your thread.

cheers!

Flexwheeler

Postby Flexwheeler » Fri Jan 05, 2024 8:22 pm

Hi Daridima,

What can you tell about the flaccid appearance. Does it feel natural. Can you hide it easy or is it more like a semi erection which is hard to hide?

daridima

Postby daridima » Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:47 am

Discovernew wrote:Hi Daridima!

Just doing a followup on you to see how you are feeling with the implant almost 8 months after installation? Still happy with it?

Also wanted to ask you what size of implant + RTE did you get installed? i couldn't find it on your thread.

cheers!

Everything works fine, the more time passes the less you realize you have it.
43 years old, operated on 03 February 2023, Rigicon Infla 10 AX three-component prosthesis (model extendable by approx. 20%). Operated in Istanbul by Prof. DR. Karaman with penescrotal incision.

daridima

Postby daridima » Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:51 am

Flexwheeler wrote:Hi Daridima,

What can you tell about the flaccid appearance. Does it feel natural. Can you hide it easy or is it more like a semi erection which is hard to hide?

The aesthetic aspect is natural when flaccid (perhaps when I didn't have the implant, when flaccid it was shorter, but I notice this because I know my penis) one thing that is "less natural" is the consistency, not the sense that even when flaccid it maintains a harder consistency than it was originally, but you only notice it by touching it, and it is still a slight difference. Anyway, in the last ten months or so, I've had three different girlfriends, and none of them noticed anything.
43 years old, operated on 03 February 2023, Rigicon Infla 10 AX three-component prosthesis (model extendable by approx. 20%). Operated in Istanbul by Prof. DR. Karaman with penescrotal incision.

Discovernew

Postby Discovernew » Fri Jan 26, 2024 11:06 am

daridima wrote:

The aesthetic aspect is natural when flaccid (perhaps when I didn't have the implant, when flaccid it was shorter, but I notice this because I know my penis) one thing that is "less natural" is the consistency, not the sense that even when flaccid it maintains a harder consistency than it was originally, but you only notice it by touching it, and it is still a slight difference. Anyway, in the last ten months or so, I've had three different girlfriends, and none of them noticed anything.

Hi Daridima!

Do you know what implant size you got? And how many cm RTE?

The reason i asked about this is because some people say that the implants expandable in length are less rigid than the other ones which only expand in girth, so doctors supposedly only use small sizes because when you go bigger, it loses rigidity. I was wondering if this is a myth or true. The other 2 users in this forum with infla 10AX have 18cm + 3cm RTE. I also noticed in the LGX model from AMS most users here have 18cm and not bigger.
And i was wondering if bigger than 18cm also has good rigidity.

Is the rigidity during sex is excellent or so-so?

Thank you!

daridima

Postby daridima » Sun Jan 28, 2024 7:16 am

Discovernew wrote:
daridima wrote:

Hi Daridima!

Do you know what implant size you got? And how many cm RTE?

The reason i asked about this is because some people say that the implants expandable in length are less rigid than the other ones which only expand in girth, so doctors supposedly only use small sizes because when you go bigger, it loses rigidity. I was wondering if this is a myth or true. The other 2 users in this forum with infla 10AX have 18cm + 3cm RTE. I also noticed in the LGX model from AMS most users here have 18cm and not bigger.
And i was wondering if bigger than 18cm also has good rigidity.

Is the rigidity during sex is excellent or so-so?

Thank you!

As I wrote to you privately: This doesn't make any sense, first because the prosthesis is basically a container full of pressurized fluid, so whether it's ten, twenty or thirty long, the pressure and hardness remain the same (as with tires of cars) but ignoring this, have you ever seen the image of a prosthesis not yet inserted into the body? Well the tubes start from the prosthesis at around 65% of its length starting from the end that will go towards the glans (this is because on average about 60% of a penis is the part that is visible, and the remainder is inside the body acting as an anchor , in fact what you say is also strange, because an 18 prosthesis plus 3 of rte, means that about 12cm are external, so do they all have small penises?) so admitting what you say, they would have all the tubes that start from the prosthesis that can be seen at the base of the penis.. No, all wrong.. And in any case, the aws are the least rigid on the market, and like all prostheses (even titan) they are 3 layers, the rigicons are 4 layers, so as I already told you, the only less natural thing is that the penis is not soft when touched, even when flaccid. And even when only half swollen, it has more than enough hardness to penetrate. In the end your penis is for having sex, not for hanging towels, so don't be too influenced by all these things, and as for the rte, hope it's always as short as possible, because it's not a functional piece but just a extension because not all denture sizes exist. And the size I told you for mine, I confirm.

Discovernew

Postby Discovernew » Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:34 pm

Hi,

I already answered you in the private message, but i did not make this up. The 2 other users (you can find them in this public forum) which had the Infla 10 AX had 18cm + 3cm RTE exactly. Also i had a consultation with Dr Clavell where he showed to me the inflation of the coloplast (not expandable in length) and another expandable in length implant (AMS LGX), they were both connected to the same pump, and already at partial inflation the coloplast was looking "erect" while the lgx was still curved or "hanging", which probably is related to the fact that the expandable in length needs to be more flexbile to achieve that. I am assuming that at full inflation they are both rigid though.

Anyway i have no direct experience because i have none of them implanted in me. So looking for the exprience from users like you of course :)

Return to “Implants”