Three months after implanting RIgicon Infla 10 AX in Turkey

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Tokyo_123

Re: Three months after implanting RIgicon Infla 10 AX in Turkey

Postby Tokyo_123 » Wed Jul 26, 2023 3:41 am

daridima wrote:
Tokyo_123 wrote:
daridima wrote:
The guarantee is not given by the hospital or the doctor, but by the brand that manufactures the implants. Ams and coloplast both give 5 years.

Was told the Coloplast is lifetime guarantee on the unit. However, also told Coloplast often tries to get out of it.

not really. Coloplast is guaranteed 5 years, and the guarantee certificate states 5 years, I don't think it changes depending on the country. On my certificate there are the serial numbers of all the parts of the implant, and there is a lifetime warranty, also as far as I'm concerned, legally, I relied on that particular very large and well-known private hospital in Istanbul, they fit this particular brand because it is guaranteed for life, so they are also responsible for it as far as I'm concerned.

I personally do not know. However, read this:

Lifetime replacement policy
"Coloplast provides a lifetime replacement policy with all of its penile implants. Coloplast will replace the inflatable implant, or any component, for any reason during the lifetime of the patient."
Ref: https://uciurology.com/male-urology/pro ... coloplast/

Also, Perito has the following on his website, and he only uses Coloplast:
"Historically, the failure rate is between 2% and 5% every five years. Each penile implant device is covered with a lifetime warranty. Full sexual function is restored. The implant does not interfere with urination or ejaculation."
Ref: https://peritourology.com/faq/
Venous Leakage (which I believe caused by my overuse of the Bathmate VED)

Dr. Clavell, August, 2022. Titan One-Touch, 24cm XL cylinders and trimmed off 0.5cm

maxxxxx

Postby maxxxxx » Wed Jul 26, 2023 4:55 am

Hello everyone. I haven't written here for many years, once I wrote a lot and some will remember me. I've started reading new posts from time to time. I too Italian. I'm happy there are good doctors with honest prices, I'm referring to the Turkish doctor. Just to point out that I have coloplast and the warranty is for life, I checked now after reading that it is valid for five years. I am also satisfied with my implant, made not in Italy (if I were talking about expensive Italian doctors who boast friendships with Perito as if he were a guarantee of success, so i'm disgusted and I avoid adding other words. I had implant in 2015( 8 years ago) and penis enlargement with graft (not for aesthetic but because I had peronyes) surgery done in Belgrade by the team of sava Perovic, considered one of the greatest utologists ever. I am grateful to you for life, Rados!
Good luck guys!
Titan 24cm . December 2015

daridima

Postby daridima » Wed Jul 26, 2023 6:07 am

Mr_beard86 wrote:Hi Daridima,

I wanted to ask you, did you have to go back to Turkey to learn how to inflate and deflate? Could you have learned it on your own without traveling back to Istanbul?

Regards

learned by yourself, also because only you can find the right place to press without hurting your scrotum.
43 years old, operated on 03 February 2023, Rigicon Infla 10 AX three-component prosthesis (model extendable by approx. 20%). Operated in Istanbul by Prof. DR. Karaman with penescrotal incision.

daridima

Postby daridima » Wed Jul 26, 2023 6:12 am

Discovernew wrote:Hi @Daridima!

I want to ask you, did Dr Karaman do a consultation with you before the surgery? either on videocall or on phone? I asked his assistant, and he said even if i am willing to pay for the consultation he will not do it because he is too busy.

I feel that it is important to have a consultation with the Dr directly before the surgery.

I also think @mr_Beard86 here said he spoke with him no the phone?

On a separate topic, wanted to ask you how long does it take to inflate and deflate the implant, if you were to use a stopwatch to measure it? I saw someone asked you this question here but i could not find the answer, so i apologize if you already answered before.

Thanks for helping everyone here with your experience!

I saw the doctor the day before the operation, after all, whether he sees you the day before or the month before doesn't change, the operation will be exactly the same. It takes me 28 seconds to inflate from scratch, but in reality I often leave it 10-15% inflated. For deflating I have never measured the time, because it is less urgent than inflating, but I think about 20 seconds, because I grab the penis with my left hand and squeeze it while I press the valve with my right, (and actually with a couple of fingers of my left hand I help myself to keep the valve/pump still). If you just press and stick instead in two or three seconds the bulk of the pressure comes out, but the rest takes longer if you don't squeeze the penis a bit. But what I understood is that it all depends on practice, there is no alternative to that.
43 years old, operated on 03 February 2023, Rigicon Infla 10 AX three-component prosthesis (model extendable by approx. 20%). Operated in Istanbul by Prof. DR. Karaman with penescrotal incision.

daridima

Postby daridima » Wed Jul 26, 2023 6:16 am

Tokyo_123 wrote:
daridima wrote:
Tokyo_123 wrote:
Was told the Coloplast is lifetime guarantee on the unit. However, also told Coloplast often tries to get out of it.

not really. Coloplast is guaranteed 5 years, and the guarantee certificate states 5 years, I don't think it changes depending on the country. On my certificate there are the serial numbers of all the parts of the implant, and there is a lifetime warranty, also as far as I'm concerned, legally, I relied on that particular very large and well-known private hospital in Istanbul, they fit this particular brand because it is guaranteed for life, so they are also responsible for it as far as I'm concerned.

I personally do not know. However, read this:

Lifetime replacement policy
"Coloplast provides a lifetime replacement policy with all of its penile implants. Coloplast will replace the inflatable implant, or any component, for any reason during the lifetime of the patient."
Ref: https://uciurology.com/male-urology/pro ... coloplast/

Also, Perito has the following on his website, and he only uses Coloplast:
"Historically, the failure rate is between 2% and 5% every five years. Each penile implant device is covered with a lifetime warranty. Full sexual function is restored. The implant does not interfere with urination or ejaculation."
Ref: https://peritourology.com/faq/

I read everywhere here that they give 5 years and the doctors I have consulted also tell me the same... but the link you indicate is not the coloplast site, maybe years ago they guaranteed them for life for publicity and then they stopped... and that link is not up to date.

maxxxxx

Postby maxxxxx » Wed Jul 26, 2023 7:50 am

I reiterate the Coloplast Lifetime Warranty. I called the customer service (for Italy). I listed him my unit serial number and they confirmed the warranty is for life.
Titan coloplast touch 26cm no rte

Discovernew

Postby Discovernew » Wed Jul 26, 2023 7:44 pm

maxxxxx wrote:Hello everyone. I haven't written here for many years, once I wrote a lot and some will remember me. I've started reading new posts from time to time. I too Italian. I'm happy there are good doctors with honest prices, I'm referring to the Turkish doctor. Just to point out that I have coloplast and the warranty is for life, I checked now after reading that it is valid for five years. I am also satisfied with my implant, made not in Italy (if I were talking about expensive Italian doctors who boast friendships with Perito as if he were a guarantee of success, so i'm disgusted and I avoid adding other words. I had implant in 2015( 8 years ago) and penis enlargement with graft (not for aesthetic but because I had peronyes) surgery done in Belgrade by the team of sava Perovic, considered one of the greatest utologists ever. I am grateful to you for life, Rados!
Good luck guys!

Hello, i googled this doctor, and it seems he is dead? please correct me if i am wrong. Who exactly did your surgery and how can i contact them? i am trying to talk with several doctors before making a final decision.

Also want to ask you how satisfied are you with your implant now? And how much pain did you have after the surgery? Thanks!
Considering implant after trying everything else under the sun: Pills-Shockwave-Testosterone-PRP-Stem Cells-Botox. Etc.

maxxxxx

Postby maxxxxx » Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:03 pm

Discovernew wrote:
maxxxxx wrote:Hello everyone. I haven't written here for many years, once I wrote a lot and some will remember me. I've started reading new posts from time to time. I too Italian. I'm happy there are good doctors with honest prices, I'm referring to the Turkish doctor. Just to point out that I have coloplast and the warranty is for life, I checked now after reading that it is valid for five years. I am also satisfied with my implant, made not in Italy (if I were talking about expensive Italian doctors who boast friendships with Perito as if he were a guarantee of success, so i'm disgusted and I avoid adding other words. I had implant in 2015( 8 years ago) and penis enlargement with graft (not for aesthetic but because I had peronyes) surgery done in Belgrade by the team of sava Perovic, considered one of the greatest utologists ever. I am grateful to you for life, Rados!
Good luck guys!

Hello, i googled this doctor, and it seems he is dead? please correct me if i am wrong. Who exactly did your surgery and how can i contact them? i am trying to talk with several doctors before making a final decision.

Also want to ask you how satisfied are you with your implant now? And how much pain did you have after the surgery? Thanks!

1) yes, Perovic died many years ago. He was the piioner of the urological school of Belgrade, most active in Europe in FtM sex change and complex urogenital surgery. The medical director now Is Rados Djnovic. search it and you will find contacts.

2) yes great, the best choice of my life. it was a complex surgery because he inserted grafts over the implant and the result was a bigger penis than before. but especially everything works fine. i love my Titan

3) if you need grafts to increase penis' size or because you have malformations, the healing period is longer and you feel some pain for a few days. I had sex after 30 days, so it's not that dramatic

Discovernew

Postby Discovernew » Wed Jul 26, 2023 9:00 pm

maxxxxx wrote:
Discovernew wrote:
Good luck guys!

1) yes, Perovic died many years ago. He was the piioner of the urological school of Belgrade, most active in Europe in FtM sex change and complex urogenital surgery. The medical director now Is Rados Djnovic. search it and you will find contacts.

2) yes great, the best choice of my life. it was a complex surgery because he inserted grafts over the implant and the result was a bigger penis than before. but especially everything works fine. i love my Titan

3) if you need grafts to increase penis' size or because you have malformations, the healing period is longer and you feel some pain for a few days. I had sex after 30 days, so it's not that dramatic

30 days is actually a very short time, many people here talk about 6 weeks or more.

Some questions:

1- Did you have a lot of pain?
2- Infrapubic or penoscrotal surgery?
3- In these 8 years, did you need any revisions or everything worked perfectly all the time?

By the way i already sent an email to this doctor requesting a consultation, i hope they answer.

Thanks!
Considering implant after trying everything else under the sun: Pills-Shockwave-Testosterone-PRP-Stem Cells-Botox. Etc.

daridima

Postby daridima » Thu Jul 27, 2023 4:55 am

Discovernew wrote:
Good luck guys!

You have to try the term 'professor', because he is the dean of the urology faculty in Istanbul, hence Prof. M. İhsan Karaman. But in reality you usually talk to the foreign patient attaché, if he had to answer to all potential customers I think he wouldn't work anymore. I'm satisfied, everything is working well (I've answered this question many times already though) the real pain lasted about ten days, then with ice everything disappeared.. At the beginning, since I have a delicate scrotum (even before the operation during intercourse I didn't let myself touch it) I had some difficulty in operating the pump because it hurt, then I understood that there are points of the scrotum that are not sensitive, and since that day I have resolved it and I no longer have any problems.

Return to “Implants”