One shaft folded over completely?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
ShouldIwait

Re: One shaft folded over completely?

Postby ShouldIwait » Tue Dec 26, 2023 2:23 am

Well here is my update. My 3rd surgery went well and now I am back to full action. No pain.

However, I have developed a bulge near the base right were I had the perforation prior. Its only noticeable when maximally inflated. I can pump to 90% and sex is great, no issues. MRI scheduled...
57, ED 10-15 years. Pills, Bi, Tri then Quad Mix Injections- all slowly less effective. IPP July 2022 (Penscrotal, Titan, 22 + 1) @6mo back to OEM--7.2"L x 5.5"w

ShouldIwait

Re: One shaft folded over completely?

Postby ShouldIwait » Fri Apr 05, 2024 6:49 pm

AFTER MRI...My Doc says Titans will expand to the limit of your corpora and beyond (only bound/limited by your corpora) but the AMX devices are designed with a matrix sheath such that their max inflation is designed/inherently limited? So he recommends switching to AMX to "fix" my herniation. see below

I haven't heard anything like this anywhere but from his lips?

---background---

From the start my Titan implant would "shrink" or recoil more on the left cylinder that the right when deflated. There was a pointy area at the base of this left cylinder that was modestly uncomfortable. When pumped everything worked fine and was symmetrical.

Later my Implant tore through the incision site (pointy area) such that when deflated it was OUTSIDE the corpora. I tried to inflate, but the issue was obvious. My doc in surgery returned it to the proper location and added new sutures. It worked for a few months...

Now when pumped to the max there is a herniation in the same area of the prior tear. It is only when MAX pumped, and as many have noted, most women prefer less that max (It is also more confrontable to me-especially after 30 min or so) so I can still have good sex pumped to 90%.
57, ED 10-15 years. Pills, Bi, Tri then Quad Mix Injections- all slowly less effective. IPP July 2022 (Penscrotal, Titan, 22 + 1) @6mo back to OEM--7.2"L x 5.5"w

Return to “Implants”